PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Combat

Spud
Jan 25th, 2011, 03:02 AM
So i just purchased Monday Night Combat on steam
and i gotta say its a fun little game for 15 bucks.

i stink at it so far but it is pretty entertaining which is what i want in a game haha.

has anyone else played it or wanted to try it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfw3aml0Sss

StepLaugh
Jan 25th, 2011, 10:27 AM
I've seen it on 360, and thought about getting it. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I might end up picking it up.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Jan 25th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I've seen the add on Steam, but to me it looked a little like a TF2 rip-off. I might very well have judged too early, but since I own TF2 already anyway I don't see why I would purchase this.

Wicked Sid
Jan 25th, 2011, 10:57 AM
I've seen it on 360, and thought about getting it. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

I might end up picking it up.

Do it. For me, it has infinite replayability. Its quick to get into, easy to control and absolutely a blast when you dominate.

Spud
Jan 25th, 2011, 11:38 AM
I've seen the add on Steam, but to me it looked a little like a TF2 rip-off. I might very well have judged too early, but since I own TF2 already anyway I don't see why I would purchase this.

its not really like tf2 though.
there are classes and whatnot but the game mode is something totally different.
and if you have tf2 you get hats for it and stuff for MNC as well. just saying

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Feb 6th, 2011, 10:57 AM
i love this game, got it when it came out for 360 and opted to buy it early on steam to play the beta, they guys over at uber are really awesome, they're active on the forums and play with the community a lot

the game is a lot like dota or league of legends, but a 3rd person shooter instead of a top down style game

SleepyGlenn
Feb 6th, 2011, 11:49 AM
I agree with these guys, Monday Night Combat is a lot of fun. :-) I own it on 360.