PDA

View Full Version : Angel denys

werewolf
Oct 7th, 2015, 07:30 PM
while listening to WA again. A couple questions came to me. it was after they rescued Dato from the elevator.Dato says to Angel "You look familiar do I know you?" Angel replies back "No I never been here." His gf Cindy lives in the apt building Why would he deny that he been there? and why where Cindy's legs broken? there is more to that part of the story that KC must be holding back.

maybe its part of the Tales from the Tower. Maybe Cindy and Angel were going to steal guns from the armory for the families, But angel liked being the solider, and after knocking her out he broke Cindy's legs hoping that she would die from the shock.

Kc
Oct 12th, 2015, 11:48 AM
while listening to WA again. A couple questions came to me. it was after they rescued Dato from the elevator.Dato says to Angel "You look familiar do I know you?" Angel replies back "No I never been here." His gf Cindy lives in the apt building Why would he deny that he been there? and why where Cindy's legs broken? there is more to that part of the story that KC must be holding back.

maybe its part of the Tales from the Tower. Maybe Cindy and Angel were going to steal guns from the armory for the families, But angel liked being the solider, and after knocking her out he broke Cindy's legs hoping that she would die from the shock.

Angel, in episode 1, has a big privacy issue, especially with giving away a bit too much of who he might be to a maintenance worker. Is it clear... not exactly. One of those things that sorta feels like a hanging chad, but really doesn't have much more to it.

But, I like your thinking. At one point I was like, "was she married?, and that's why?" But alas, it's just a chad.

Merlin1274
Oct 13th, 2015, 06:53 AM
Good catch. I never caught that..

werewolf
Nov 8th, 2015, 08:44 PM
Angel, in episode 1, has a big privacy issue, especially with giving away a bit too much of who he might be to a maintenance worker. Is it clear... not exactly. One of those things that sorta feels like a hanging chad, but really doesn't have much more to it.

But, I like your thinking. At one point I was like, "was she married?, and that's why?" But alas, it's just a chad.

maybe that could be something from Tales from the Tower. Or is that fallen by the waste side?

werewolf
Apr 23rd, 2016, 06:49 PM
maybe that could be something from Tales from the Tower. Or is that fallen by the waste side?
well I took up my own challenge. I wrote about 5 pages on Angel lost pages I would like to post them here what you say KC?

Litmaster
Apr 24th, 2016, 07:08 AM

DON'T TELL HIM THAT!

Jeez, you're gonna screw up the whole illusion! Gotta make 'em think that you've worked out every angle, in infinite detail. Hell, you probably have a whole family tree worked out for Mr. Whiskers... :nik: