PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive: Lockdown NOW IN PRODUCTION

Kc
Jul 1st, 2015, 11:36 AM
http://www.werealive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/109.jpg

We made it! And by we, I really mean YOU did it. Thank you everyone for your continued support of this project. When Grayson and I initially talked about funding, I was apprehensive about going to Kickstarter with it. The amount we were shooting for was not an easy goal, and I was a bit worried going into it, but the fans really came through. I am so pleased to officially announce that Lockdown is in production!Things have been moving quickly on our end over the past few weeks. While the Kickstarter campaign has been going, we’ve already begun scheduling the rehearsal and recording sessions, so soon in fact that we are in the studio in two weeks! I’m also pleased to announce that we are in fact moving forward with the documentary as well! All funds raised after the initial goal are going directly into creating this additional content. Details of its release are still to be determined, but we’ll make sure that all the donators will get an exclusive extended preview to see behind the scenes of how they brought this project to life.Thank you again for everything, we truly have the greatest fans in the world.- Kc Wayland, Writer/Director of "We’re Alive"

Gooer
Jul 1st, 2015, 11:41 AM
Well done everyone! Can't wait for this to steam roll out to us! I'm seriously excited :britt:

Litmaster
Jul 1st, 2015, 05:16 PM
Awesome! Looking forward to blowing off the dust and getting this forum going again!

Gooer
Jul 2nd, 2015, 02:49 AM
Awesome! Looking forward to blowing off the dust and getting this forum going again!

It's been too long.....

General Malarky
Jul 3rd, 2015, 01:57 AM
It's been too long.....

I wouldn't know, I was practically born yesterday!

Well, at least forum-wise; everyone else is already in first grade!

Merlin1274
Jul 3rd, 2015, 07:39 AM
Now it begins!! Can not wait..... This is going to be Awesome..

Gooer
Jul 4th, 2015, 02:38 AM
I wouldn't know, I was practically born yesterday!

Well, at least forum-wise; everyone else is already in first grade!

It's been a little quiet once everyone stopped theorizing about everything after the series finished....

Dr Janus
Jul 5th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Gratz guys, glad to see your hard work rewarded. Lookin forwards to it.

Mumblebrook
Jul 10th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Can't wait!!!!