PDA

View Full Version : Tales from We're Alive Fundraiser!

Gooer
Apr 18th, 2015, 08:33 PM
So for those of you who don't follow WA on facebook, they announced that they will be using a fundraiser to raise the funds needed. They would also like to know what rewards people would like to see for donation milestones.

Additionally, the script is nearly done, and is going to be around 5-6 hours of dialogue

Here's the post. (https://www.facebook.com/zombiepodcast?ref=ts&fref=ts)

Kc
Apr 20th, 2015, 11:25 PM
I don't have much more to add at this time, but it's looking like one of the rewards is going to be a nice bound manuscript.

LiamKerrington
May 12th, 2015, 12:11 AM
I've got newwws for you. Ok, these news come from our beloved Constance Parng. But her message got a "like" from Kc ... So I guess there is some truth in it.

So, June 2nd 2k15 ... That's the day to get "excited phase 1" ...

Besides that there is this official announcement:

Best wishes!
Liam

Gooer
May 12th, 2015, 12:33 AM
I've got newwws for you. Ok, these news come from our beloved Constance Parng. But her message got a "like" from Kc ... So I guess there is some truth in it.

Best wishes!
Liam
*Gasp!*
Oh my, prepare your bodies everyone.....

Kc
May 12th, 2015, 08:29 AM

Best wishes!
Liam

Yup, June 2nd is our official launch date for Kickstarter. Expect more news before then, but the video has been shot.

LiamKerrington
May 27th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Hello.

Things are getting hot! Hotter than hot!

Most recent news are that Kc and crew has established the list of pledge-levels aka rewards for the Kickstarter campaign. The Lockdown-capmaign aims at the 50k bucks threshold! With all the massively invested and totally awesome and excited WA fans this should be no problem! Yeehaww! I am so excited - what about you?!?

And here's the news:

http://www.werealive.com/news/were-alive-lockdown-kickstarter-rewards/

Spread the word! And get all the WA fans back and also new zombiefood-faces into the WA-fandom!

Best wishes!
Liam

Gooer
May 27th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Hello.

Things are getting hot! Hotter than hot!

Most recent news are that Kc and crew has established the list of pledge-levels aka rewards for the Kickstarter campaign. The Lockdown-capmaign aims at the 50k bucks threshold! With all the massively invested and totally awesome and excited WA fans this should be no problem! Yeehaww! I am so excited - what about you?!?

And here's the news:

http://www.werealive.com/news/were-alive-lockdown-kickstarter-rewards/

Spread the word! And get all the WA fans back and also new zombiefood-faces into the WA-fandom!

Best wishes!
Liam

Unf. I want.

I shall be giving as much as possible, that's for sure.

General Malarky
May 27th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Kc sure knows what we want... Draining my pockets...

LiamKerrington
May 28th, 2015, 07:09 AM
Hello everyone,

nearly more important it is that each of us spreads the word as much as possible. 50k are a lot of bucks. If only the WA-hardcore-fans were the ones supporting "Lockdown", each of us would have to pay like 500 to 1,000 bucks in order to get things running. So we need hordes and masses of zombiefood in order to get things running ... That's the truth. Don't think about how much you can spend on this campaign; think about how you can attract people into joining the campaign; only the latter will help Kc and this production.

Best wishes!
Liam

General Malarky
May 28th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Hello everyone,

nearly more important it is that each of us spreads the word as much as possible. 50k are a lot of bucks. If only the WA-hardcore-fans were the ones supporting "Lockdown", each of us would have to pay like 500 to 1,000 bucks in order to get things running. So we need hordes and masses of zombiefood in order to get things running ... That's the truth. Don't think about how much you can spend on this campaign; think about how you can attract people into joining the campaign; only the latter will help Kc and this production.

Best wishes!
Liam

Amen!

molson
Jun 2nd, 2015, 11:06 AM
Nice start, 42 backers donating 5% of the goal in about 5 minutes.