Merlin1274
Jan 19th, 2015, 06:50 AM
How does one loose points?
I see I lost 24 some how.. Correction 25 Points

Gooer
Jan 19th, 2015, 10:16 AM

Pfft, wish i knew too. I lost 100 points the last time i posted, maybe it's due to less posting, idk....

Hellbringer
Jan 19th, 2015, 11:18 AM
Pfft, wish i knew too. I lost 100 points the last time i posted, maybe it's due to less posting, idk....

I believe it has to do with updates to Vbulletin or whatever the program for the forum is called. It happened in the past a couple of times and I asked NikVoodoo about it on the forums.

Litmaster
Jan 19th, 2015, 05:09 PM

That's because you didn't pay proper homage to Heir Litmaster! Mwahahahahaaaaa!

In other news, I see I got the 'Overdrive' achievement on a day where I made ONE post. Wtf??

Gooer
Jan 20th, 2015, 12:21 AM
That's because you didn't pay proper homage to Heir Litmaster! Mwahahahahaaaaa!

In other news, I see I got the 'Overdrive' achievement on a day where I made ONE post. Wtf??

It makes sense doesn't it...

Think it's to do with current activity - no one talking, so one post counts as active

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 07:04 AM
I don't understand the whole points thing anyway. All these badges and things confuse me.

Kat E
Jun 13th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Badges? Badges? We don't need no....

Just sayin.

KPCoyote
Jun 13th, 2016, 02:32 PM
badges? Badges? We don't need no....

Just sayin.

nice!!!!

nikvoodoo
Jun 14th, 2016, 11:32 AM
I don't understand the whole points thing anyway. All these badges and things confuse me.
Here's how it works: thumbs up gives a small amount of points (I believe 1) to the person who receives it. However, if you truly like the post and want to make sure that person gets what's coming to them, you click the badge. It will then give you the pop up to leave a comment and either up vote or downvote the person. Up votes appreciated! Up votes are weighed depending on your reputation. For instance, my upvotes earn people 25 rep points because I'm capped as an admin.

The higher your rep the more green bars you have under your profile picture. That's about it. Easy peasy.

KPCoyote
Jun 14th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Here's how it works: thumbs up gives a small amount of points (I believe 1) to the person who receives it. However, if you truly like the post and want to make sure that person gets what's coming to them, you click the badge. It will then give you the pop up to leave a comment and either up vote or downvote the person. Up votes appreciated! Up votes are weighed depending on your reputation. For instance, my upvotes earn people 25 rep points because I'm capped as an admin.

The higher your rep the more green bars you have under your profile picture. That's about it. Easy peasy.

Thanks Nik. That does help quite a bit.

memoweb
Jun 15th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Thanks

dawnwells
Sep 9th, 2017, 06:07 AM
Thank you. However honestly I never care of pointing and badges.