PDA

View Full Version : ok here is something to think about.

werewolf
Jan 4th, 2015, 04:32 PM
while listening to the whole series from beginning to end. something had hit me. other than missing the cast and crew.
is that in the beginning
Michael had said that his group came up with the 52 most wanted. ok, if at the end, we find out that he was telling the whole story to Nicholas.
Nicholas was born after the 52 most wanted. He wouldn't have known about them. Why would Michael even put it in?
Would Michael even have any of the cards left? Would he even tell Nicholas about what the world was like before he was born? I guess he might have.

Gooer
Jan 5th, 2015, 04:16 AM
while listening to the whole series from beginning to end. something had hit me. other than missing the cast and crew.
is that in the beginning
Michael had said that his group came up with the 52 most wanted. ok, if at the end, we find out that he was telling the whole story to Nicholas.
Nicholas was born after the 52 most wanted. He wouldn't have known about them. Why would Michael even put it in?
Would Michael even have any of the cards left? Would he even tell Nicholas about what the world was like before he was born? I guess he might have.

Hmm, i never really took any notice to it. Maybe it was just something for retrospect?

Storm
Jan 5th, 2015, 08:13 AM
I guess that was something he wrote in his journal back in 2009, not something he told 2024.