PDA

View Full Version : so when will the new series start?

werewolf
Nov 4th, 2014, 08:19 PM
with the news of the cd release, I am wondering when Kc and crew will be gearing up his next project. tales from the tower. I hope soon.
thanks again KC and cast and crew, for we're alive. :D

Gooer
Nov 4th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Not sure, Kc needs a well deserved break, haha. Maybe late 2015/2016, not sure if he's even started production for it yet. Just have to wait and be patient for some news.....

Merlin1274
Nov 5th, 2014, 05:13 AM
My fear is (based on the current silence of this place) the fan base will move on or loose interest if he waits too long.
I agree he deserves a break. I can see Late Summer/Fall 2015 but if he waits till 2016 to kick start there maybe a smaller audience till we can wrangle everyone back from the void.

LiamKerrington
Nov 5th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Hello everyone,

in "ask him yourself" I raised this question a few weeks ago. And This is, how Kc answered:

http://www.werealive.com/forum/showthread.php?1267-Ask-Him-Yourself!&p=79552&viewfull=1#post79552

Based on that I assume that there will be a "delay", if you don't mind me calling it that way. Kc, his crew, and the cast do need a break and should take it. And also many of them are involved in different other projects as well as real-life issues. So I guess "Tales" is a matter of "perspective and vision" as well as part of the question of priorities. If I were the one to decide and if I had the money to support this feat, I would like to get things rolling asap. But I am not even in "long range proximity" to have any impact on any decisions about it.

I don't see the risk of Kc loosing WA-fans - at least not in a long-term outcome. As soon as Tales become available, the WA fans will be resurrected like the zombies are being raised from the dead. I am totally certain about it.

Best thing we can do: visit this website on a regular basis. Patience, as always, is a virtue.

Best wishes!
Liam

Gooer
Nov 5th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Hello everyone,

in "ask him yourself" I raised this question a few weeks ago. And This is, how Kc answered:

http://www.werealive.com/forum/showthread.php?1267-Ask-Him-Yourself!&p=79552&viewfull=1#post79552

Based on that I assume that there will be a "delay", if you don't mind me calling it that way. Kc, his crew, and the cast do need a break and should take it. And also many of them are involved in different other projects as well as real-life issues. So I guess "Tales" is a matter of "perspective and vision" as well as part of the question of priorities. If I were the one to decide and if I had the money to support this feat, I would like to get things rolling asap. But I am not even in "long range proximity" to have any impact on any decisions about it.

I don't see the risk of Kc loosing WA-fans - at least not in a long-term outcome. As soon as Tales become available, the WA fans will be resurrected like the zombies are being raised from the dead. I am totally certain about it.

Best thing we can do: visit this website on a regular basis. Patience, as always, is a virtue.

Best wishes!
Liam

I'm excited to see what this "mystery" Kc is working on.... He told me that he was working on something that he couldn't share, which is why he needed someone (Me :D) to assign the remastering roles

LiamKerrington
Nov 6th, 2014, 02:38 AM
I'm excited to see what this "mystery" Kc is working on.... He told me that he was working on something that he couldn't share, which is why he needed someone (Me :D) to assign the remastering roles

Mystery in the box ... Yeah, that tingles my mind, too. I wonder what's gonna happen. Is it the SciFi-thing Kc mentioned in some interviews in the past? Is it about Tales, is it something completely different? Time will tell.
And I am glad that I follow Kc on the "Book of many Faces" and "Twittery-deedledumdeedledoo".

Best wishes!

Gooer
Nov 6th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Mystery in the box ... Yeah, that tingles my mind, too. I wonder what's gonna happen. Is it the SciFi-thing Kc mentioned in some interviews in the past? Is it about Tales, is it something completely different? Time will tell.
And I am glad that I follow Kc on the "Book of many Faces" and "Twittery-deedledumdeedledoo".

Best wishes!

Don't think it'll be Tales, he'll probably take a break from the WA universe to try something else, before putting that back on our menus

turbo
Nov 9th, 2014, 02:30 PM

Yea, not gonna happen. Once a fan, always a fan.

Kc
Nov 10th, 2014, 01:09 PM
I can give a slight update. The building is starting to get on its feet and some big hurdles have been overcome. My task list is shrinking slowly, and once I hit homeostasis, then I can start page-writting TOWA or TFWA --- I'm still not certain what the name will be... Tales from/of We're Alive.

I don't like to write while so many other things rest on my to-do list and I'm almost clear. I'm hoping for a Quarter 1 or 2 release, but don't quote me on it. That mystery task can take over at any time.

Gooer
Nov 10th, 2014, 03:40 PM
I can give a slight update. The building is starting to get on its feet and some big hurdles have been overcome. My task list is shrinking slowly, and once I hit homeostasis, then I can start page-writting TOWA or TFWA --- I'm still not certain what the name will be... Tales from/of We're Alive.

I don't like to write while so many other things rest on my to-do list and I'm almost clear. I'm hoping for a Quarter 1 or 2 release, but don't quote me on it. That mystery task can take over at any time.

Good to hear you're starting to see the end of the tunnel!

Personally, i think Tales of We're Alive sounds better. I have a reason, i just can't express it in writing, haha