PDA

View Full Version : Minor remaining questions

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 11th, 2014, 02:50 PM
So - the show is over but there are still some questions left unanswered.

1. Do the survivors still see themselves as citizens of the U.S. or do they think that the USA will reappear some day in the future?

2. Does Ink have any hobbies besides conducting his evil experiments? Does he even sleep?

3. Did anyone from the upper class survive the zombiecalyse? Most of the survivors seem to be members of the middle class / the military / lower class (Datu)

4. If there are corpulent people in the future described in the epilogue, will they be bullied because they contradict the "If you cannot run, you are done" credo and might be therefor regarding as a burden to the other survivors?

5. What form of government has been established over the years at the colony? A democracy, an autocracy or communism? In that regard, did the survivors reestablish a currency which might be helpful for certain forms of government which allow private property.

Witch_Doctor
Sep 11th, 2014, 03:27 PM
The first two questions run through my mind often too. Such as, was Kimmet the de facto leader of the U.S? Did he have authority over the mayor of Boulder?

As for Ink sleeping, Micheal did mention there being a bed in his secret lair, underground. But, I wondered what else did he do. Was he all work and no play? What did he eat? Did he know he was a zombie? Did it bother him? Did he have a zombie girlfriend?

Kelly was a lawyer, Angel was from a rich family and Burt didn't exactly have a stockpile of cheap weapons. I think what people did before the outbreak pretty much didn't matter afterwards unless they could use their talents.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 12th, 2014, 04:55 AM
The first two questions run through my mind often too. Such as, was Kimmet the de facto leader of the U.S? Did he have authority over the mayor of Boulder?

As for Ink sleeping, Micheal did mention there being a bed in his secret lair, underground. But, I wondered what else did he do. Was he all work and no play? What did he eat? Did he know he was a zombie? Did it bother him? Did he have a zombie girlfriend?

Kelly was a lawyer, Angel was from a rich family and Burt didn't exactly have a stockpile of cheap weapons. I think what people did before the outbreak pretty much didn't matter afterwards unless they could use their talents.

Yeah, if Ink did not sleep, he had A LOT of time to plan and prepare. And it was never confirmed what his diet was, was it?

And yes, you are quite right about Kelly, WD, she is likely to have earned some money. http://money.usnews.com/careers/best-jobs/lawyer/salary. However, I guess that it is safe to state that the zombiecalyse eradicated the upper class. Wupps, sorry Forbes, no fancy lists anymore: http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/2/#tab:overall.

One last salute to Kimmet, a hommage to episode 36 - just a simple song. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQNHbwhdZbU

iMenchi
Sep 12th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Here's another minor question. I don't know if this has been dealt with before.

In the episode where Datu is a captive in the arena he said that he was living to see his kids again. At what point did he give up on ever seeing them again, or did he give up before he died? We never hear anything more about him wanting to get to them again.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 12th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Here's another minor question. I don't know if this has been dealt with before.

In the episode where Datu is a captive in the arena he said that he was living to see his kids again. At what point did he give up on ever seeing them again, or did he give up before he died? We never hear anything more about him wanting to get to them again.

Though I have not good answer to this question, I guess that he realized it soon after the outbreak. The events at the arena and the fate of his own children made him fight like a lion for Hope's safety. Literally, Datu was a good character.

GamerGirl
Sep 12th, 2014, 11:45 PM
My question - what's Peg's backstory with guns?

She won't touch them in season 1, yet in season 2 she takes one & tells Michael that she can handle it (& she does).

So where did she learn & why does she hate?

Gooer
Sep 13th, 2014, 01:23 AM

She won't touch them in season 1, yet in season 2 she takes one & tells Michael that she can handle it (& she does).

Maybe it'll be explained in Tales of We're Alive....?

Gooer
Sep 13th, 2014, 01:35 AM
5. What form of government has been established over the years at the colony? A democracy, an autocracy or communism? In that regard, did the survivors reestablish a currency which might be helpful for certain forms of government which allow private property.

I think that due to there being a council, it must be a democracy based system, where they are the general power holders, like a parliament, possibly having equal power, where then the citizens vote on whatever topics.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 13th, 2014, 05:56 AM

I think that it was mentioned by Kc in one of the last MickRed fancasts. A friend of her was killed by a gun in rather unpleasant way. But this only answers half of your questions.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 14th, 2014, 09:33 AM
I think that due to there being a council, it must be a democracy based system, where they are the general power holders, like a parliament, possibly having equal power, where then the citizens vote on whatever topics.

It might be the case but it might also be valid to estimate that a(n)

- autocracy
- technocracy
- gerontocracy (Burt rules!) :)
- matriarchy (go, go, CJ!)
- meritocracy (well, how many zombies did you kill?)
- politeia was established, too.

It appears to me that the current form of government is not a pure democracy. For example, all colonists have to enlist and are called up for military service. I do not know if someone is regarded to be equal among equals.

GamerGirl
Sep 14th, 2014, 01:25 PM
I think that it was mentioned by Kc in one of the last MickRed fancasts. A friend of her was killed by a gun in rather unpleasant way. But this only answers half of your questions.

Thanks.

Need to listen to that - but haven't because I'm still trying to deny that the show is over.....

Kc
Sep 14th, 2014, 01:36 PM
3. Did anyone from the upper class survive the zombiecalyse? Most of the survivors seem to be members of the middle class / the military / lower class (Datu)

Many of these questions I could answer, but that wouldn't be fun to discuss then. I will say that Bill (from the top floor) was also pretty wealthy. His penthouse was REALLY nice.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 14th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Many of these questions I could answer, but that wouldn't be fun to discuss then. I will say that Bill (from the top floor) was also pretty wealthy. His penthouse was REALLY nice.

Thanks for clarification, Kc. This would - of course! - explain his behavior when the survivors meet him for the very first time.

Merlin1274
Sep 15th, 2014, 05:24 AM
Pegs was probably familiar in a couple ways. She was shooter once but her friends death turned her to hate guns. (Reminds me of us ex smokers...)
Or she watch in the shadows at the training they gave the others in the beginning of the Tower..

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 16th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Pegs was probably familiar in a couple ways. She was shooter once but her friends death turned her to hate guns. (Reminds me of us ex smokers...)
Or she watch in the shadows at the training they gave the others in the beginning of the Tower..

And please bear in mind that Pegs hit the target whenever it was necessary - 100% or 2/2. Or she simply likes to shoot people whose first name ends with "atch".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzTZd95D0w

Gooer
Sep 17th, 2014, 01:14 AM
And please bear in mind that Pegs hit the target whenever it was necessary - 100% or 2/2. Or she simply likes to shoot people whose first name ends with "atch".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzTZd95D0w

Have to admit, I was surprised (and happy) that Scratch missed Pegs, but Pegs didn't miss.

But now i think on it, Scratch was more fond of knives than guns......

Kc
Sep 17th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Have to admit, I was surprised (and happy) that Scratch missed Pegs, but Pegs didn't miss.

But now i think on it, Scratch was more fond of knives than guns......

Scratch also had a LOT of cs gas still burning her eyes. It wasn't a skill thing, but more of a circumstance.

Also, Pegs did kill a zombie outside of the car in like CH 14... so 3/3 maybe... if I'm not forgetting any others.

Gooer
Sep 17th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Scratch also had a LOT of cs gas still burning her eyes. It wasn't a skill thing, but more of a circumstance.

Oh yea, didn't consider that.....

Merlin1274
Sep 17th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Hey Pegs was coughing too if I recall, Maybe not as bad of a dose as Scratch got..

Kc
Sep 17th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Hey Pegs was coughing too if I recall, Maybe not as bad of a dose as Scratch got..
Scratch was much closer got a higher dose, and Pegs was prepared for it, slightly.

Merlin1274
Sep 18th, 2014, 05:31 AM
I do have one Question I am dying to know. How long did Scratch suffer in her tomb or will that be in one of the tales?

Kc
Sep 18th, 2014, 08:15 AM
I do have one Question I am dying to know. How long did Scratch suffer in her tomb or will that be in one of the tales?

You won't get exact timetables for that... you have your own imagination.

Storm
Sep 18th, 2014, 09:40 AM

Probably just around a week or so I guess... Long enough for her to think about what Burt had done to her :P
Mmmm, love that scene! So fantastically gruesome and just in all possible ways evil. Perfect way for her to die!

Merlin1274
Sep 18th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Yea I figured a Week at the most but it may have been shorter, she was wounded. Did that kill her or starvation or Dehydration. I almost imagine a heart attack as being a possibility once she truly understood her plight. But part of me likes to think At the end maybe Burt did a Mercy kill.

Gooer
Sep 18th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Probably just around a week or so I guess... Long enough for her to think about what Burt had done to her :P
Mmmm, love that scene! So fantastically gruesome and just in all possible ways evil. Perfect way for her to die!

You only survive 3/4 days without drinking water, potentially 5 days with a decent climate. Assuming she had none inside, she woulda been dead by day 4 at the latest, inside a dark, probably warm/hot, cramped coffin, sitting in her own feces, which are perfect breeding grounds for bacteria to grow and eat away her skin.

It would not be pleasant, to say the least.

Storm
Sep 18th, 2014, 05:02 PM
You only survive 3/4 days without drinking water, potentially 5 days with a decent climate. Assuming she had none inside, she woulda been dead by day 4 at the latest, inside a dark, probably warm/hot, cramped coffin, sitting in her own feces, which are perfect breeding grounds for bacteria to grow and eat away her skin.

It would not be pleasant, to say the least.

As I said... Perfect way for her to die... :) I would have been extremely disappointed if she had just been shot.

Cabbage Patch
Sep 24th, 2014, 12:52 PM
I am still wondering about Lizzy's hair.

Back when she was first introduced there was a scene where Michael described her as a blue-eyed "bleach blonde". I know the blue-eyed element was changed to green in the remastered version.

What I don't know is if the bleach blonde comment was true. If it was, and assuming that Lizzy didn't have access to hair dye after the zombie apocalypse, then shouldn't she have had dark roots by July, an "hombre" style with dark center and blonde ends by December, and been a full brunette by the time Nicholas was born?

Gooer
Sep 24th, 2014, 02:36 PM

Back when she was first introduced there was a scene where Michael described her as a blue-eyed "bleach blonde". I know the blue-eyed element was changed to green in the remastered version.

What I don't know is if the bleach blonde comment was true. If it was, and assuming that Lizzy didn't have access to hair dye after the zombie apocalypse, then shouldn't she have had dark roots by July, an "hombre" style with dark center and blonde ends by December, and been a full brunette by the time Nicholas was born?

Maybe she just had very bright blonde hair, and Michael assumed it was bleached? Could be a possibility....

turbo
Sep 25th, 2014, 08:48 AM
Just starting over again, the quiz that Michael left when it all started, did the teacher let him retake it 15 years later? :D

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 25th, 2014, 10:03 AM

Thankfully, Lizzy did commit any irrational act like...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.tmz.com/2012/10/18/1018-britney-spears-shaved-head-x17online-article-3.jpg

Jannit
Sep 25th, 2014, 01:01 PM
1. Why didn't Ink's eyes get cloudy like other zombies? Actually, scratch that. The real question I'd love a definitive answer to is this: Was Ink an actual zombie? If so, I'd like the answer to my first question, please.
2. Why was Ink so obsessed with the experiments? I understand the idea of responding to threats but hiding would've prevented more threats than attacking would have. No one would've been after him.
3. What happened to all the other special zombies that were around in the first season? Smart ones, jumpers, runners, etc. As I understand it their gifts were simply the result of human abilities but the only special ones we see later on were Ink's pets.
4. Is the title of the series a nod to the zombies being alive or the humans?
5. Were the zombies alive? If so, was the whole procreation idea valid? Could little ones reproduce? (Three in one, sorry.)

That's all I can think of at the moment but I'm sure there are some that I'm missing.

Gooer
Sep 26th, 2014, 03:09 AM
3. What happened to all the other special zombies that were around in the first season? Smart ones, jumpers, runners, etc. As I understand it their gifts were simply the result of human abilities but the only special ones we see later on were Ink's pets.

I believe all the specials died out for some reason. As for the Little ones, they were more or less wiped out by our survivors, with the remaining ones killed in the tunnels.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 26th, 2014, 07:32 AM
1. Why didn't Ink's eyes get cloudy like other zombies? Actually, scratch that. The real question I'd love a definitive answer to is this: Was Ink an actual zombie? If so, I'd like the answer to my first question, please.

Ink might have been the closest to a zombie Toyota Prius, you know - incorporating the best / worst of both worlds.

Witch_Doctor
Sep 26th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Just starting over again, the quiz that Michael left when it all started, did the teacher let him retake it 15 years later? :D

I doubt it. He was pretty insistent that there are no make-ups.

Gooer
Sep 26th, 2014, 04:46 PM
I doubt it. He was pretty insistent that there are no make-ups.

Hahaha, good one!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 28th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Ok, another minor question which is inspired by this What-if xkcd (https://what-if.xkcd.com/105/):

Are the zombies immune to prion diseases? The What-if raises a ton of other questions, however, they are not that "tasty."

NickShades
Sep 28th, 2014, 09:03 PM
I had a couple of curiousities as well, regarding the Little Ones.

1) When Little Ones bit and turned the living, their spawn were essentially Little Ones, correct? (I seem to remember the incident of the Chinook going from Los Angeles to Boulder, and then every single Zombie being turned essentially turning into a harder-to-kill Little One.

2) Boulder exploded and there were still these Little Ones on their way to Ft. Irwin. There were still plenty of people out there on their way from Boulder/Surrounding area that didn't make it to Ft. Irwin in the big convoy. Lets call this convoy B2I. Convoy B2I was shot at by Blackhawks, further dispersing converted Little Ones, or ZombieTurns2.0, which were harder to hit, and harder for bullets to penetrate. Wouldn't there still be these ZT2.0 still out there between Boulder and Ft. Irwin?

Merlin1274
Sep 29th, 2014, 05:50 AM
Eventually they may have died off if there was no Food but maybe that will be part of Tales from We're Alive..

Jannit
Sep 29th, 2014, 01:42 PM
I believe all the specials died out for some reason. As for the Little ones, they were more or less wiped out by our survivors, with the remaining ones killed in the tunnels.

Where'd you get the bit about the specials dying out? That just boggles my mind. If they were smarter, faster and stronger than the 'normal' zombies, shouldn't the remaining zombies all have been specials? Survival of the fittest and all that? The fact they just disappeared has always bugged me. I wasn't including the little ones with the specials as we found out they were a different breed entirely and what happened to them is pretty clearly documented. Thanks, though!

Kc
Sep 29th, 2014, 04:40 PM
I'm going to glaze over a few as there are some things left open, but I can knock out a few I think i may have answered elsewhere.

I had a couple of curiousities as well, regarding the Little Ones.

1) When Little Ones bit and turned the living, their spawn were essentially Little Ones, correct? (I seem to remember the incident of the Chinook going from Los Angeles to Boulder, and then every single Zombie being turned essentially turning into a harder-to-kill Little One.

Not the exact same as a "little one". They inhibited some of the enhanced qualities, but not to the degree that the little ones had. BUT, if you do the math... there was one number unaccounted for.

2) Boulder exploded and there were still these Little Ones on their way to Ft. Irwin. There were still plenty of people out there on their way from Boulder/Surrounding area that didn't make it to Ft. Irwin in the big convoy. Lets call this convoy B2I. Convoy B2I was shot at by Blackhawks, further dispersing converted Little Ones, or ZombieTurns2.0, which were harder to hit, and harder for bullets to penetrate. Wouldn't there still be these ZT2.0 still out there between Boulder and Ft. Irwin?

There could still be some still out there scattered.

He was... but perhaps not fully.

There were a few events with "Runners" later in the series... but not as common. Jumper- there was only one. Remember a few failed experiments? That was one. Smart ones still remain in certain areas. The only one we knew of personally in the story was Randy, but there were others. Smart ones were like Ink's officers.

Could little ones reproduce? (Three in one, sorry.)

Nope. You go too far down a genetic line you end up sterile. Behemoths can't reproduce either.

Where'd you get the bit about the specials dying out? That just boggles my mind. If they were smarter, faster and stronger than the 'normal' zombies, shouldn't the remaining zombies all have been specials? Survival of the fittest and all that? The fact they just disappeared has always bugged me. I wasn't including the little ones with the specials as we found out they were a different breed entirely and what happened to them is pretty clearly documented. Thanks, though!

There are some still remaining in the WA world after Ink was killed. A few runners are out there, and smart ones, but no more jumpers. The only other one mentioned that didn't survive was in Twin Towers Correctional.

Merlin1274
Sep 30th, 2014, 05:16 AM
HMMM interesting.. So we could see some more Smarties Pop up in future work.. This could get interesting..

Gooer
Sep 30th, 2014, 05:46 AM

I think that the normal zombies were more common, so it's harder to kill of a common breed than the more "endangered" ones. And i think Skittles said all the Jumpers were dead, I kinda extended that to mean all of them, woopsie. I think the arrival of the Little ones overshadowed the specials, to a point where they were not worth the effort to describe.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 2nd, 2014, 01:48 AM
Another question:

Did somebody survive z-day onboard a ship? Nuclear submarines, carriers, smaller ships...

BTW, how did these guys witness the zombie-apocalypse onboard the ISS?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/Expedition_19_crew_portrait.jpg/1024px-Expedition_19_crew_portrait.jpg

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 2nd, 2014, 01:56 AM
If Scratch had been given the opportunity to sing during the run of the show... (there is no way I am referring to the musical episode we will probably get when the Tales are published)
would she have sounded most likely like Kate Pierson at the beginning of this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNwC0sp-uA4

Actually, this was the first music clip I have ever seen on MTV at home back in very early 90s.

Gooer
Oct 2nd, 2014, 08:15 AM
If Scratch had been given the opportunity to sing during the run of the show... (there is no way I am referring to the musical episode we will probably get when the Tales are published)
would she have sounded most likely like Kate Pierson at the beginning of this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNwC0sp-uA4

Actually, this was the first music clip I have ever seen on MTV at home back in very early 90s.

Alas, if only it were to happen.....

Gooer
Oct 2nd, 2014, 08:18 AM
Another question:

Did somebody survive z-day onboard a ship? Nuclear submarines, carriers, smaller ships...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/Expedition_19_crew_portrait.jpg/1024px-Expedition_19_crew_portrait.jpg

I'd assume initially, the ones on earth would live until they had to restock, then survive like any other person.

As for those in space..... I'd think it would suck majorly. Having to watch the world die......

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 2nd, 2014, 10:09 AM
Houston? Is there anyone out there? 😳

Merlin1274
Oct 2nd, 2014, 10:18 AM
Maybe the ones in the Space Station were the Lucky ones.. I still say there is a lot of civilization left. Lots of remote areas groups could goto and set up shop and live Happily ever after with no government over-reach. Well at least till the gov comes out of hiding and bends all to their will.. But I think most would fight that sort of thing and the US would be back into Territories like it was on Revolution. Which I will miss that show and their clean outfits each week..

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 2nd, 2014, 01:11 PM
Good thoughts, Merlin!

NickShades
Oct 2nd, 2014, 07:42 PM
Another question:

On the final "We're not dead" podcast (65), KC came to the conclusion, as well as the hosts, that anyone who would be on the ISS would be screwed. They'd have a fancy spectator's seat, but they would ultimately die of either starvation, asphyxia, or dehydration - whichever they ran out of first, and there wouldn't be anyway around this. There are zero suppliers capable of getting a rocket up to them - those locations are all in the very center of infrastructure that is responsible for astronautical rocketry.

Battlecruisers, large yachts, you name it, they might have a better chance than the ISS, but ultimately, they will need to make eventual supply runs from time to time. And even then, they will still have problems when it comes to fuel. Nuclear vessels will have less of a problem, especially as they have desalination systems in order to provide fresh water - but they will eventually run out of on board food, unless they convert a whole lot of their resources to farming, which will be extremely limited in their capabilities verse the number of crew that are necessary on board in order to function properly.

Not saying it wouldn't be possible - just, it would have its own set of difficulties and possible mutinies.

LiamKerrington
Oct 3rd, 2014, 12:49 AM
HMMM interesting.. So we could see some more Smarties Pop up in future work.. This could get interesting..

Maybe in the upcoming Tales.
And I think all the open threads and question, which won't be answered by Kc, offer plenty of opportunity for fans to create their own spin-offs or tales. Actually I would like to go as far and say that Kc's "We're Alive" is probably one of the finest zombocalypse-scenarios which leaves enough room for roleplaygamers to use that background as a gaming-world. And I would not even mind seeing some independent (or major) gaming-publisher getting the license from Kc in order to publish either the "We're Alive" roleplaying game or "We're Alive"-sourcebook for any roleplaying-game-system. And you could even split it into two parts - Part One: "This was then" for the time of the actual zombocalypse and "This is now" for the time 14 years later; in "This was then" the zombies would play a much bigger role, I guess, while "This is now" would focus much more on the different human tribes fighting for food and turf whil struggling for survival in a completely desolated world where the remains of technology may become a serious issue as well (just think of pumping facilities failing and allowing the sea or rivers to take back citys, or imagine petrochemical or nuclear facilities going wild 'cause none cares for them anymore...)

Best wishes!
Liam

LiamKerrington
Oct 3rd, 2014, 12:51 AM
I'd assume initially, the ones on earth would live until they had to restock, then survive like any other person.

As for those in space..... I'd think it would suck majorly. Having to watch the world die......

I guess it would suck much more being up there and living with the certainty that sooner than later they would run ouf of food and spare-parts ...

Merlin1274
Oct 3rd, 2014, 04:14 AM
I may need to look this up but I believe I read they had escape plans.. For emergencies.. on the ISS
Also one of the subs or Ships of the Navy could make port on the 1000s of uninhabited islands around the world.. Some of those ships have enough weaponry they could secure an area on the coast of the US and Keep it safe..
But all that ability would me a story short and very predictable.

Storm
Oct 3rd, 2014, 02:41 PM
I guess it would suck much more being up there and living with the certainty that sooner than later they would run ouf of food and spare-parts ...
Probably the same way Scratch felt after Burt had his fun..........
Well, just minus the food and spare parts of course..........

LiamKerrington
Oct 4th, 2014, 12:18 AM
Probably the same way Scratch felt after Burt had his fun..........
Well, just minus the food and spare parts of course..........

Now that you mention it, I have to agree.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 4th, 2014, 11:29 AM
On the final "We're not dead" podcast (65), KC came to the conclusion, as well as the hosts, that anyone who would be on the ISS would be screwed. They'd have a fancy spectator's seat, but they would ultimately die of either starvation, asphyxia, or dehydration - whichever they ran out of first, and there wouldn't be anyway around this. There are zero suppliers capable of getting a rocket up to them - those locations are all in the very center of infrastructure that is responsible for astronautical rocketry.

Battlecruisers, large yachts, you name it, they might have a better chance than the ISS, but ultimately, they will need to make eventual supply runs from time to time. And even then, they will still have problems when it comes to fuel. Nuclear vessels will have less of a problem, especially as they have desalination systems in order to provide fresh water - but they will eventually run out of on board food, unless they convert a whole lot of their resources to farming, which will be extremely limited in their capabilities verse the number of crew that are necessary on board in order to function properly.

Not saying it wouldn't be possible - just, it would have its own set of difficulties and possible mutinies.

Now that you mention it, I have to agree.

In order to conclude the ISS question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-2Q65EMj0

In the end, I suppose budgetary constraints suck hard when z-day happens and you are in space - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crew_Return_Vehicle

Witch_Doctor
Oct 9th, 2014, 04:29 PM

This reminds me of a book that I started reading (But never finished) called The Last Ship. It's about a U.S. Navy Nuclear missile ship sailing the oceans after a nuclear war.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 21st, 2014, 10:55 AM
Hm, back in season 1, before the events of "The War." I wonder what Michael and the others would have reacted if someone had decided to try his luck by defecting to the mallers. Would it have ended in a no-holds-barred situation? Ok, this might be a very hypothetical thought, though.

Burgerbros
Oct 29th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Will we every find out what happen to the rest of the world? We know that Hawaii was hit, but what about Europe, the rest of North America, and Asia. Would the rest of world have different zombies according to the climate? Would zombies in the desert be harder to kill?

Gooer
Oct 29th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Will we every find out what happen to the rest of the world? We know that Hawaii was hit, but what about Europe, the rest of North America, and Asia. Would the rest of world have different zombies according to the climate? Would zombies in the desert be harder to kill?

Think it was confirmed by Colonel Kimmet confirmed that they had reports of attacks in those areas.

Burgerbros
Oct 29th, 2014, 07:02 AM
I started that. I couldn't get into it.