PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Music Discussion

HardKor
Aug 26th, 2014, 01:59 PM
I see that there is a thread comparing the different opening music for the show, but I was wondering what is everyone's favorite pieces of music from the show as a whole?

I personally love the music that first showed up as the helicopter was approaching Ft. Irwin for the first time (Chapter 25-3 around 12:00) It's the same theme that plays over the very end credits of the finale.

Witch_Doctor
Aug 26th, 2014, 02:28 PM
I see that there is a thread comparing the different opening music for the show, but I was wondering what is everyone's favorite pieces of music from the show as a whole?

I personally love the music that first showed up as the helicopter was approaching Ft. Irwin for the first time (Chapter 25-3 around 12:00) It's the same theme that plays over the very end credits of the finale.

Wow, didn't catch that at all.

I really like the music that plays as Victor is rushing to save Lizzy after Bricks is killed. Chapter 32 part 3, 13:55, I think it was also in an earlier scene but I remember that one the best because it sounded very fitting. The Colony was being taken back and the background music was an upbeat, tide-turning, battle-rally percussion piece.

HardKor
Aug 26th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Another piece I really like was the sad forlorn piano piece that played through a lot of the sadder moments and really seemed to be something of a theme for Lizzy when she was captured by the Mallers (Chapter 20-3, starts at 13:46 and my favorite part of it starts around 14:40)
It always kind of reminded me of "Colors of the Wind" from the Disney Pocahontas movie though :p

Witch_Doctor
Aug 26th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Another piece I really like was the sad forlorn piano piece that played through a lot of the sadder moments and really seemed to be something of a theme for Lizzy when she was captured by the Mallers (Chapter 20-3, starts at 13:46 and my favorite part of it starts around 14:40)
It always kind of reminded me of "Colors of the Wind" from the Disney Pocahontas movie though :p

Man I HATE that piece. Only because it plays when the saddest parts of the story takes place. It's effective, so its good in that respect. It plays again when Tanya tells Saul that they are infected and changing then Lizzy walks into the room. I wonder if this is the Lizzy and Saul Theme that KC talks about.

Gooer
Aug 27th, 2014, 12:56 AM
Oh boy, favourite pieces from the whole series....

Well, i love the intro's at the beginning of season 1, because it feels so nostalgic, and the string piece from season 4's intro.

I also love the music in the beginning of the season 1 finale, think it's great.

There's a bunch on music i love, and it's hard to remember when it's been used haha

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Aug 29th, 2014, 01:38 PM
I really like the score for episodes 36 and 37, especially the transition elements.

Lee876
Oct 3rd, 2018, 02:19 PM

The We’re Alive Full theme is probably the best even though it only plays in the last episode. The opening for season 3 and 4 are the best as it was finally solidified as the core We’re Alive theme but I have a personal love for the piece that plays throughout the series as an action piece. The one that plays during The War when the tower people are throwing things down at the Mallers, when Micheal and Peggs are in the water swimming from the Zombies, Saul and Victor running back to their car when they are investigating Inglewood and during Mark of The Beast where the Mallers convoy is attacked by Little Ones.

That last one is my favourite because it’s the longest version of that song!

Wondon
Dec 14th, 2018, 07:47 AM
All this music is great. Where can I find the full selection?

seoagencyindia
Mar 9th, 2019, 03:20 AM
I am happy to listen this music, thank you for launch.

kaylee nora
Apr 8th, 2019, 11:54 PM
I see that there is a thread comparing the different opening music for the show, Noxitril (ttps://www.hardmenstore.com/noxitril-review/)
but I was wondering what is everyone's favorite pieces of music from the show as a whole?

I personally love the music that first showed up as the helicopter was approaching Ft. Irwin for the first time Apexatropin (https://www.hardmenstore.com/apexatropin-review/)
(Chapter 25-3 around 12:00) It's the same theme that plays over the very end credits of the finale.

i liek the All music of CHAPER 25....

JaccobZ
Apr 29th, 2019, 09:50 PM
kaylee nora, chapter 25 in the comparison with chapter 24 is not so full of music or sounds at all. The last time I've been finishing writing process of my reviews article (https://bestcalculators.net/best-graphing-calculator-for-college-reviews/), I've been listening to the 24's chapter calm music. It really can help you with production processes.

jasonroy
Jul 22nd, 2020, 12:39 AM
I love the introduction's toward the start of season 1 , since it feels so nostalgic, and the string piece from season 4 s introduction. I additionally love the music in the start of the period 1 finale, believe it's extraordinary. There's a pack on music I love, and it's difficult to recollect when it's been utilized.