PDA

View Full Version : The Waiting Game

UndeadSweeper
Jul 21st, 2014, 05:19 AM
Now is the time we wait for KC to release the store version of Ch 48. By KC's beard, today's wait is going to be unbearable.

So how are you playing the waiting game?

I got the first book of Game of Throne on audio, Flip the table podcast, Critical Hit and Eps 47-3 to get me to the 1 pm ET.

karybeth
Jul 21st, 2014, 06:17 AM
Still waiting!

Grognaurd
Jul 21st, 2014, 07:05 AM
I hope it drops before 11:30 Eastern, I got a 5 hour road trip in noman's land. I would rather listen to the finale several times than 5 hours anticipating...

Merlin1274
Jul 21st, 2014, 07:11 AM
I am sitting here at working biting my nails. Waiting to see if any of my predictions for the end comes true..

ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Hurry up 12:00 Noon

UndeadSweeper
Jul 21st, 2014, 09:09 AM
It's out! Time to grab lunch and listen. See you on the other side. (Eps 48 spolier Forums)

LiamKerrington
Jul 21st, 2014, 09:20 AM
I would LOVE TO GET IT NOW!
But PayPal has "killed" my credit card years ago. So I have no payment-option left right now ...

What's the story: Years ago I used the PayPal services to pay for something; but by entering one of my many e-mail-addresses I did not realize that PayPal would create an account and connect it with my credit card. Ever since I did not use PayPal anymore, 'cause there was no need to. But roughly about two years ago I deleted / cancelled / quit a bunch of my gmail-accounts. And now, when I try to perform a payment action via PayPal, this system tells me that my credit card is affiliated with a PayPal account, and I am not able to use my credit card anymore ... That's so f**ked up! Really ... I hate that system.

Enjoy listening. I am forced to wait another week ...

edit: Finally I got it done - somehow-ish, thanks to a support by a good friend ... /edit

Best wishes!
Liam

clem131
Jul 21st, 2014, 09:25 AM
Same here, no way I'm using Paypal, for similar reasons. Perhaps it's a european thing :P
Shit, that really bums me out.

LiamKerrington
Jul 21st, 2014, 09:28 AM
Same here, no way I'm using Paypal, for similar reasons. Perhaps it's a european thing :P
Shit, that really bums me out.

Must be an European Issue ... Several times I tried to get even with PayPal in the meantime; but the customer support is even worse, and they do not respond to my requests ...