PDA

View Full Version : Slight Change in the WA Finale pre-show...

Kc
Jun 16th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Ok, so a bit of bad and good news.

I received word this morning that Britt had something come up that she couldn't quite get out of and won't be there for the live event. She is SUPER bummed about it and it's really eating away at her.

Ok, so a bit of good news...

After I found out, I contacted Greg Miller, and he has agreed to co-host the event with Tony Rey!

I know many of you were excited to have Britt there, but I think to have her old co-host of WND step will still be a lot of fun.

AdrianHD
Jun 16th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Bummed about Britt. I loved chatting with her last time. It'll be great having Greg along though!

Arch_Will
Jun 16th, 2014, 12:00 PM
wishing you all the best for the finale :). sadly I cannot be there to witness the closing to the best drama i've encountered due to distances. Will there be a live stream or will it be available to view at a later date?

StepLaugh
Jun 16th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Sad to see that Britt can't make it. Hopefully Greg can fill the void.

turbo
Jun 16th, 2014, 12:31 PM
That's a bummer! Greg will do great though!

Kc
Jun 16th, 2014, 01:26 PM
wishing you all the best for the finale :). sadly I cannot be there to witness the closing to the best drama i've encountered due to distances. Will there be a live stream or will it be available to view at a later date?

There will be a partial livestream, and then the recording will be posted later for everything.

Deacon_Tyler
Jun 16th, 2014, 01:59 PM
I will be there. Just look for a scary looking brown dude with a bunch of cameras!