PDA

View Full Version : in the end, who's hooking up with who?

Footbutt
Jun 3rd, 2014, 05:18 AM
a lot of death and casualties are still up in the air, but make your predictions as to who will be with who in the end!

Victor & Kelly (a given)
Burt & Tanya (haha)
Michael & Peggs (given they both survive)
Riley & Puck (opposites attract, and i think Riley will "join the other team" to help repopulation)
CJ & Saul
Hope & Nicholas (eventually, i mean. Don't take me for a sicko!)
Ink & Scratch (in some weird Zombie romance)

Gooer
Jun 3rd, 2014, 05:46 AM
a lot of death and casualties are still up in the air, but make your predictions as to who will be with who in the end!

Victor & Kelly (a given)
Burt & Tanya (haha)
Michael & Peggs (given they both survive)
Riley & Puck (opposites attract, and i think Riley will "join the other team" to help repopulation)
CJ & Saul
Hope & Nicholas (eventually, i mean. Don't take me for a sicko!)

I'd probably agree to this. Besides from maybe Riley joining the "other side" as you put it. And maybe not Hope+Nicholas. Theres a big age gap there. If there was no romance in the future, it wouldn't fly..... Not that i'm against age gaps in love...

Ink & Scratch (in some weird Zombie romance)

Lol

MollieBHoover
Jul 27th, 2021, 07:19 AM
It is very difficult to predict who will be with whom in the last. So I want to suggest you to live your life and enjoy it. I learned this thing from a person who is working in the writing company whose online resource is https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/universitytutor/ link. He inspired me to live and write something in your life using online resources.