PDA

View Full Version : She who must not be named

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Apr 27th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Hello again!

So, Tardust's real name was revealed in the last episode. What do you think, will we ever find out Scratch's real one?

And which one will it be?

- Mary Ann?
- Courtney?
- Cecille?
- Zoe?

Any suggestions?

Storm
Apr 27th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I kinda have a feeling we won't hear it, but then Again... WHO knows? As you mention we got to hear Tardust's real name, so maybe there's a chance...
I have no clue what her name would be though... Hehe.

Gooer
Apr 27th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Suzanne......

Witch_Doctor
Apr 27th, 2014, 03:04 PM
My bet is that her name is Isis. However, it should be Lilith.

pmchawk
Apr 27th, 2014, 03:33 PM
I could see Mary or perhaps a Rachel, not so much Mary Anne. John, Phillip are both biblical. So I'm guessing Scratch's will be too.

Litmaster
Apr 27th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Henrietta. :D

(See what I did there?)

turbo
Apr 27th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Wasn't there an interview where Kc said we won't find out?

TacticalJHP
Apr 27th, 2014, 04:47 PM
One sec, let me put on my thinking hat.

:tinfoil:

Latch's name is John. If the parent's name their daughter along the same lines, we might get Joan, Jane & Jean.

Statistically, girls with a brother named John are most often named Anna, Caroline, Elizabeth, Emily, Kathleen, Laura, Margaret, Maria, Mary, or Sarah.

Based on KC's fondness for shorter names, I could really see Anna, Emily, Joan, Jane, Jean, Laura, Mary, or Sarah being possible.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Apr 27th, 2014, 10:16 PM
I guess Gertrud would be a real downer in this very context.

Storm
Apr 28th, 2014, 02:29 AM
I guess Gertrud would be a real downer in this very context.

.....Ursula.....

Litmaster
Apr 28th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Bertha!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Apr 28th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Phoebe - because it just sounds so innocent. :D

Robzombie
Apr 28th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Yeah, her real name is 'Bitch gettin Skull-Fuk'd by Burt'....

pinkstarmary
Apr 28th, 2014, 10:42 PM
With Latch's name being John, I can imagine that their parents might of been somewhat religious. And so might of given her a name from the bible..... like Mary, Esther, or that other one "Whore"!

Merlin1274
Apr 29th, 2014, 04:56 PM
What if her last name is the Same as Angels?

GamerGirl
Apr 29th, 2014, 06:36 PM
If the familly was as right knight as it sounds I don't think that she would have as much trouble IDing him if they where related closely enough to share the same last name.

Unless she is evil enough to taunt him with his past.....

Wait - nevermind, I just shot my own theory down -

she is that evil

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Apr 29th, 2014, 10:24 PM
What if her parents were hippies with a Polish family background? -> Starchild "Scratch" Kowalski.

Eviebae
Apr 29th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Because she's (never gonna let this go) Erzulie who is Voodoo Mary, I say Mary or Marie. Mary Louise Smith.

TacticalJHP
Apr 29th, 2014, 11:55 PM
What if her last name is the Same as Angels?

With the Tunudo name, it would most likely be a Latin or Greek in origin....although possibly western European spanish. It's hard to get a fix on exactly where but it's narrowed to a region. But in eather case, biblical names would be common.

If that's the case, then i really would say expect it to be something along the lines of Maria, Mary, or Sarah.

There seems to be a lot of votes for Mary.

Storm
Apr 30th, 2014, 12:07 AM
With the Tunudo name, it would most likely be a Latin or Greek in origin....although possibly western European spanish. It's hard to get a fix on exactly where but it's narrowed to a region. But in eather case, biblical names would be common.

If that's the case, then i really would say expect it to be something along the lines of Maria, Mary, or Sarah.

There seems to be a lot of votes for Mary.

Sarah... I like that one... Then again, I love most names starting with an S...

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Apr 30th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Sarah... I like that one... Then again, I love most names starting with an S...

In this case, Serilda (http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/serilda) might be also an option.

Eviebae
Apr 30th, 2014, 02:57 PM
In this case, Serilda (http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/serilda) might be also an option.

Oooh, armored battle maiden! That's a name you can go bowling with.

Gooer
Apr 30th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Maybe Samantha? Wouldn't that be ironic....

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
May 3rd, 2014, 03:21 AM
Maybe Samantha? Wouldn't that be ironic....

According to Wikipedia, Samantha means Listener or the one who obeys - which appears to be Scratch's best traits. :)

Gooer
May 3rd, 2014, 05:36 AM
According to Wikipedia, Samantha means Listener or the one who obeys - which appears to be Scratch's best traits. :)

That's a nice big contradiction too......

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
May 3rd, 2014, 07:02 AM
That's a nice big contradiction too......

I forgot to put a "not" where it belongs. :/

timmoon
May 10th, 2014, 05:01 AM
So much mystery around the name. Not many episodes left to find out.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
May 11th, 2014, 02:48 AM
Persephone which means the bringer of death.

Gooer
May 11th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Something tells me we probably won't know. We only knew Latch's name because Scratch was grieving over his body. Since no one from the story will grieve if/when she dies, i don't think we'll be told....

LiamKerrington
May 11th, 2014, 04:13 AM
Ruth - as within ruthless ...

And since some over here think she is a psychopath (not me), she needs a middlename ... Leslie ...

There you go:

Ruth Leslie *surname*

Best wishes!
Liam

Lilydragon
May 14th, 2014, 08:01 PM
I can see her with a name like Jeanette, Kaitlin, Katheran, and it being shortened to a nickname... Something girly. I know someone named Johnette. Maybe... Since they are siblings, some parents can be pretty unoriginal...

Storm
May 14th, 2014, 11:45 PM
SHE'S A LANNISTER.......... Then again... Cersei doesn't seem to be that crazy...yet...
I kinda like the idea of never knowing her real name though... :) Makes her just that little bit more interesting.