PDA

View Full Version : Animals Immune?

ZombiesBeLike
Apr 13th, 2014, 05:51 AM
Are animals like Lady and Mr. Whiskers (is that what "Zombie Kitty" was really called?) immune from the zombie infection or just to quick to be caught and bit?

Jannit
Apr 13th, 2014, 06:56 AM
We haven't seen any animals that have been bit and left to possibly turn that I can think of. Mr. Whiskers aka zombie kitty was never bit as far as the story goes. I'm guessing if they get bit, they get eaten. What self respecting zombie would give up the chance for a little snack like that?

Gooer
Apr 13th, 2014, 07:56 AM
Hasn't been confirmed, but since the survivors have not seen any turned (to my knowledge) it's assumed they are

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Apr 13th, 2014, 12:33 PM
We should have known better...

http://bookboxdaily.scholastic.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/09/Night-of-the-Zombie-Goldfish1.jpg

ZombiesBeLike
Apr 15th, 2014, 01:35 PM
True but say for some reason the zombies get into a zoo and accidentally bit like a hippo or an elephant would that turn? Idk i just thought that might be cool. Like imagine behemoths were like gorillas or somethin that got shaved idk.

Eviebae
Apr 15th, 2014, 07:00 PM
True but say for some reason the zombies get into a zoo and accidentally bit like a hippo or an elephant would that turn? Idk i just thought that might be cool. Like imagine behemoths were like gorillas or somethin that got shaved idk.

I wondered about our relatives; the great apes--gorillas and Chimpanzees--in zoos and such.

ZombiesBeLike
Apr 16th, 2014, 01:51 PM
As did I

tonyhind86
Apr 16th, 2014, 02:00 PM
How 'bout Rex: Zombie Killer. He was immune, so....

Plus there was a gorilla with a baseball bat :nik:

Eviebae
Apr 16th, 2014, 02:23 PM
How 'bout Rex: Zombie Killer. He was immune, so....

Plus there was a gorilla with a baseball bat :nik:

That's a long call back!

:o Didn't read it :o

Gooer
Apr 16th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Can't recall, but there aren't many successful or popular films/tv shows with animals that DO turn are there?

BunnyButters
Apr 16th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Resident Evil is a notable series of films that included turning of animals. Eg. The dogs (Dobermans specifically) in a few which were awesome, and the crows!
I think animals turning creates a creepier atmosphere.

Litmaster
Apr 16th, 2014, 07:17 PM

Ha ha haa! Thanks for the contribution, friend!

I was just laughing at the idea of how one 'accidentally' bites an animal.
"No, honest, officer, I was about to take a bite of my apple, when this hippo's rump suddenly got in the way, and..."

ZombiesBeLike
Apr 17th, 2014, 02:26 AM
I remember that was advertised a while back on We're Alive and thought it was really weird as hell

Eviebae
Apr 29th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Ha ha haa! Thanks for the contribution, friend!

I was just laughing at the idea of how one 'accidentally' bites an animal.
"No, honest, officer, I was about to take a bite of my apple, when this hippo's rump suddenly got in the way, and..."

Officer, that rhino jumped up and body slammed me in the mouth...then it did the Moon Walk.

I'm pretty sure it's drunk...

ZombiesBeLike
May 11th, 2014, 05:04 AM
In I Am Legend,Sam the dog turned.