PDA

View Full Version : Kc's Announcement on the We're Alive FanCast!

MickGinger
Apr 1st, 2014, 06:37 AM
We had a quick conversation with Kc recently about something you guys might want to hear!

http://werealive.mickred.com

Gooer
Apr 1st, 2014, 06:41 AM
No way, hahahaaaa

Gooer
Apr 1st, 2014, 06:45 AM
Oh man, I can't wait for this, it sounds so awesome! I'm guessing it's going to be after the finale is done?

tonyhind86
Apr 1st, 2014, 06:52 AM
Epic beyond all proportions :D

katlero
Apr 1st, 2014, 07:30 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! KC!!! I already have choreography for this! You have no idea!
:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::exci ted::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:: excited:

katlero
Apr 1st, 2014, 08:16 AM
Wait.... what? :S

Gnex
Apr 1st, 2014, 08:44 AM
OH EM GEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :squint:

Gnex
Apr 1st, 2014, 08:47 AM
I need a dislike button for this!!!!!! I think me and Kat both just Died a little inside....... :meh:

katlero
Apr 1st, 2014, 09:01 AM
Yes we did. I was just thinking the same thing Gnex. I literally cannot focus at work right now. :(

Litmaster
Apr 1st, 2014, 09:25 AM
YES! YES! YEEEEES!

OMG, Kc finally gave in to fan pressure!!!
This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!

...wait a minute....... what's today's date? :squint:

tonyhind86
Apr 1st, 2014, 09:37 AM
I was fooled purely for the reason that I thought the next episode of the WA Fancast had been released early :nik:

katlero
Apr 1st, 2014, 09:38 AM
I'm still shaking.

Gnex
Apr 1st, 2014, 11:01 AM
In pure KC fashion I flipped my desk at work!!!!! I am outraged!!!! I feel like we were Hoodwinked!!!! BAMBOOZLED!!!!!

GamerGirl
Apr 1st, 2014, 11:16 AM
Well played Mr. Waylen. Well played.

MrRedBeard
Apr 1st, 2014, 12:48 PM
I hope no one is too mad. I got excited about the idea even though I was in on it. Regardless you can hear the want to in KC's voice.

tonyhind86
Apr 1st, 2014, 12:48 PM
Could have been worse - he could have announced another entire Season of WA :nik:

MrRedBeard
Apr 1st, 2014, 12:50 PM
Could have been worse - he could have announced another entire Season of WA :nik: Well.........

tonyhind86
Apr 1st, 2014, 12:53 PM
Well.........

Save that one for next year :nik:

MickGinger
Apr 1st, 2014, 01:04 PM
Could have been worse - he could have announced another entire Season of WA :nik:

I was going to say this in a future podcast....but Kc wouldn't bite on the Season 5 Announcement Joke...He knew that was too dangerous!! That was my initial request!!

tonyhind86
Apr 1st, 2014, 01:06 PM
I was going to say this in a future podcast....but Kc wouldn't bite on the Season 5 Announcement Joke...He knew that was too dangerous!! That was my initial request!!

Yeah, I reckon that would have been a bit brutal.

Very funny, but brutal.

katlero
Apr 1st, 2014, 01:55 PM
I'll take a fake musical episode over a fake season. I have too many theories and :tinfoil: wrapped up in this ending this season.

Although it DID sound like KC has quite a bit of research put into this. Rules of the Tower (has to be a kickline somewhere in that one) and references to the darker musicals like Sweeney Todd...... :squint: KC sir, you have thought about this way more than you are letting on!

Gnex
Apr 1st, 2014, 02:00 PM
I'll take a fake musical episode over a fake season. I have too many theories and :tinfoil: wrapped up in this ending this season.

Although it DID sound like KC has quite a bit of research put into this. Rules of the Tower (has to be a kickline somewhere in that one) and references to the darker musicals like Sweeney Todd...... :squint: KC sir, you have thought about this way more than you are letting on!

KC is totally on board......... He is pulling a Victor and trying to be all Mucho Macho........ But deep down inside he wants to put on those tap dancing shoes and let his feet do the talking!!!! :yay:

Litmaster
Apr 1st, 2014, 02:01 PM

I heard he's doing a spinoff called "We're Alive: Newcastle upon Tyne." :nik:

tonyhind86
Apr 1st, 2014, 02:27 PM
I heard he's doing a spinoff called "We're Alive: Newcastle upon Tyne." :nik:

Purely belter man, that sounds proper canny that like!

Z Sniper
Apr 1st, 2014, 02:58 PM
I was already composing Datu's version of "Singing in the Pain", Saul and Lizzy's "The Circle of Rife",....no that's not the way CJ would pronounce it, it's actually "RIFE". Ink's "Beauty and the Feast", and so many more!!!!

tonyhind86
Apr 1st, 2014, 03:13 PM
I was already composing Datu's version of "Singing in the Pain", Saul and Lizzy's "The Circle of Rife",....no that's not the way CJ would pronounce it, it's actually "RIFE". Ink's "Beauty and the Feast", and so many more!!!!

Keep composing! I know gnex and katlero are still clinging to the musical idea.

Kc
Apr 1st, 2014, 03:42 PM
There was a saying that good liars are creative people, so maybe that's part of it ;)

But seriously, I had to come up with some aspects that would be creative and doable. If someone came to me and said here's 1 million $, develop something for a musical from the story, I would then be forced to hone the creative juices to make that happen. My current plan and strategy is different, but then again my strategy in 2009 started with $0 and no fans.

Litmaster
Apr 1st, 2014, 03:49 PM
There was a saying that good liars are creative people, so maybe that's part of it ;)

But seriously, I had to come up with some aspects that would be creative and doable. If someone came to me and said here's 1 million $, develop something for a musical from the story, I would then be forced to hone the creative juices to make that happen. My current plan and strategy is different, but then again my strategy in 2009 started with $0 and no fans.

I smelled a rat from the beginning. Knew you'd rather have your spleen chewed out by an in utero Little One than create a We're Alive musical... :nik:

tonyhind86
Apr 1st, 2014, 03:53 PM

If I win the lottery one day, I will return to this quote :nik:

Going back to seriousness, what WA has become over the last 5 years is nothing short of extraordinary. Such an evolution over the last few years can only make one think about the potential for future projects (musical or no). The fanbase is established, so what next? Only time and funds can tell :D

Gooer
Apr 1st, 2014, 05:53 PM
Cannot handle all the lies.....

Red Shirt
Apr 1st, 2014, 08:40 PM
If I win the lottery one day, I will return to this quote :nik:

Wayland Productions is at the top of my "list."

Zombiekiller100
Apr 2nd, 2014, 02:59 PM

The "musical" idea has been discussed with Kc on the WA Fancast, so had me going for a while, Mick, RedBeard and Kc well done with your April Fool's prank! I therefore propose that all three of you should compose and sing a tribute to WA at the series finale and in costume fitting your character. I suggest Kc as Ink, RedBeard as Randy and Mick as Michael. How about it?

kent17
Apr 7th, 2014, 08:54 AM
So I may have listened to this podcast on the 3rd, and have been very fooled....

MickGinger
Apr 7th, 2014, 02:47 PM
The "musical" idea has been discussed with Kc on the WA Fancast, so had me going for a while, Mick, RedBeard and Kc well done with your April Fool's prank! I therefore propose that all three of you should compose and sing a tribute to WA at the series finale and in costume fitting your character. I suggest Kc as Ink, RedBeard as Randy and Mick as Michael. How about it?

There would have to be some serious medicine slipped into my Coke Zero to make that happen!!!

**This post could have been brought to you by Coke Zero. Coke Zero, please contact the MickRed office for more information.

Gooer
Apr 7th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Oh wait....... Didn't even notice this was on April Fools.....

tonyhind86
Apr 7th, 2014, 02:54 PM
There would have to be some serious medicine slipped into my Coke Zero to make that happen!!!

**This post could have been brought to you by Coke Zero. Coke Zero, please contact the MickRed office for more information.

I just emailed a recording of myself with my views on the latest episode, hopefully it's a compatible file and is worthy of a mention for the next fancast show. And I made sure that I kept my accent in check so that Litmaster and Katlero don't have too much trouble understanding me in time for the convoy :D

MickGinger
Apr 7th, 2014, 02:56 PM
It's perfect Tony, thanks! I like the accent, also good points....it'll be good to cover it with RB tonight.

tonyhind86
Apr 7th, 2014, 03:00 PM
It's perfect Tony, thanks! I like the accent, also good points....it'll be good to cover it with RB tonight.

Sweet nice one! I was tempted to record a version where my accent and speech is "uncensored", but didn't want to give the impression that Inwas trolling your email :D

Choagy
Aug 17th, 2014, 01:18 PM
For Scratch "Going Underground" by the Jam
For CJ , anything by LIMP Biskit

:) :)