PDA

View Full Version : Who is everyones favourite character can be dead or alive

Lifeboard2
Mar 31st, 2014, 06:41 PM
mine would have to be robbins because him and the other millitary people are alvays bickering and he always wins to me anyways

Deacon_Tyler
May 7th, 2014, 12:37 PM
THE PEGS....is everyone's favorite character.

THE PEGS....is delightful in all respects.

Great power and supreme adoration for THE PEGS.

All hail THE PEGS, for her name is whispered on the breath of the winds and among the hallowed halls of the pantheons of the gods.

All hail THE PEGS and may no incidents of an injurious nature befall her by THE SCRATCH.

So swears I....SO SWEARS WE ALL!

Osiris
May 7th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Kalani.

ShadowSentinel
May 23rd, 2014, 11:18 AM
After re-listening to what happened in the jail, it's most definitely Puck. I already liked him, but he get's an extra kick ass vote. Close second are, of course, Burt but also Victor. Victor is a good friend and doesn't have his head up his own ass like so many of the other characters.

Gooer
May 23rd, 2014, 12:08 PM
Hmmm.... Hard to pick just one....

Think overall favourite males are Victor; He's just bad ass, and Michael, cuz he's bad ass too.

Overall female favourites...... um..... Probably Pegs and Kelly, since they're pretty fun.

BiggKab
May 25th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Datu

TheLoneSurvivor
Jan 6th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Angel. There was just always something about him.

meeehh
Jan 7th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Saul and Michael there both solid

turbo
Jan 7th, 2016, 05:52 AM
Kalani.

This answer surprised me....

Dibs on Scratch ;)

Windsor995
Jan 8th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Puck, Carl, Robbins and Maldon. It was fun to listen to them haggering each other.

Osiris
Jan 8th, 2016, 11:38 AM
This answer surprised me....

Dibs on Scratch ;)

What can I say? Kevin did some really great work. I thought he nailed the character. Not to say Jenna didn't, quite the opposite. She's brilliant, and I adore Scratch. You've got to factor in where I was in the series when I wrote that. I think now my view has probably changed, and I'd call it a draw between them. It's hard to pick favourites when everyone did such fantastic work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_2HaVGvXdg

turbo
Jan 8th, 2016, 02:01 PM
What can I say? Kevin did some really great work. I thought he nailed the character. Not to say Jenna didn't, quite the opposite. She's brilliant, and I adore Scratch. You've got to factor in where I was in the series when I wrote that. I think now my view has probably changed, and I'd call it a draw between them. It's hard to pick favourites when everyone did such fantastic work.

Giving you shit bro, giving you shit. ;)

jebus112233
Jan 16th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Puk!

Osiris
Jan 18th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Giving you shit bro, giving you shit. ;)

Don't make me fly to Chicago, potato.

Wildfire
Aug 10th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Puck, Carl, Robbins and Maldon. It was fun to listen to them haggering each other.

I really enjoyed their bickering too. Puck is my favorite.

edmcgon
Apr 11th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Bert was my favorite, with Tonya as a close second.

Bradshaw
Dec 6th, 2017, 04:23 AM
I like Saul and Michael

PhilBrennan
Mar 5th, 2018, 06:23 AM
It's Tonya, for me. :)