PDA

View Full Version : heres one for you folks

werewolf
Mar 25th, 2014, 05:20 PM
I was wondering about something the other day.
then I had a flashback (no, I'm not on any drugs.) I remember something that scratch had said to her brother while they where in shopping mall looking at some clothes.
she said that she had to do somethings to break out him out and could he have done those things?
at first when I had listened to it, I thought she just slept a few of the guards or other sexual favors.
now with the whole thing with Ink, and his experiments at the prison. Maybe she did somethings that she isn't proud of. Like maybe she did something in the background to help Ink escape in the first place.
Maybe that is why she was really gun ho to destroying the hockey ring. To cover up any evidence that might lead back to her somehow.

:tinfoil::omgomg:

Litmaster
Mar 25th, 2014, 05:52 PM
I was wondering about something the other day.
then I had a flashback (no, I'm not on any drugs.) I remember something that scratch had said to her brother while they where in shopping mall looking at some clothes.
she said that she had to do somethings to break out him out and could he have done those things?
at first when I had listened to it, I thought she just slept a few of the guards or other sexual favors.
now with the whole thing with Ink, and his experiments at the prison. Maybe she did somethings that she isn't proud of. Like maybe she did something in the background to help Ink escape in the first place.
Maybe that is why she was really gun ho to destroying the hockey ring. To cover up any evidence that might lead back to her somehow.

:tinfoil::omgomg:

Why not? Whole lot crazier shit has been flung around this Forum... :nik: