PDA

View Full Version : Extended episodes / chapters

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 14th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Hi @ all!

Imagine you were granted the god-like ability to add extra footage to an already released chapter, which chapter would that be and why?

Personally, I would have preferred chapter 37 to be a bit longer because the whole "CJ becomes the new leader of the colony"-thing - especially the voting - seemed a bit too rushed to me. But that is just my opinion.

So, here is the thing, please name the one chapter you consider worthy of extending and why. Come on, this thread is just meant to pass the time until the next episode. :D

tonyhind86
Mar 14th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Chapter 36 - Scorched Earth. Even though the episode itself is an impressive 54 minutes, having it a bit longer would allow for even more kick ass fighting and content. And it's still my favourite chapter to date.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 14th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Chapter 36, a good choice!

Gooer
Mar 14th, 2014, 04:35 PM
ALL OF THEM!

So it never ends.... ):

TacticalJHP
Mar 14th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Chapter 36 - Scorched Earth. Even though the episode itself is an impressive 54 minutes, having it a bit longer would allow for even more kick ass fighting and content. And it's still my favourite chapter to date.

Agreed. That's a good choice.

LiamKerrington
Mar 14th, 2014, 11:16 PM
Ugh ... Hard choice ...

I have to think about it. But I tend to agree with your chapter 37 ... I, too, have the feeling that things got rushed.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Mar 15th, 2014, 04:06 AM
Ugh ... Hard choice ...

I have to think about it. But I tend to agree with your chapter 37 ... I, too, have the feeling that things got rushed.

Yeah, to me chapter 37 is such a pivotal one. Just as I started to come to terms with CJ, she pulls a Putin with regards to who is going to lead the colony.
Nevertheless, I feel that her character is a vital part of the show. The same applies to Pegs' character as well, of course. :)

Eviebae
Mar 15th, 2014, 05:16 PM
The first couple of chapters--more details, more descriptions.

Miss
Apr 1st, 2014, 03:09 PM
looking back at all the episodes so far, few details in all the episodes would have been cool but the every wise KC knows what he is doing