PDA

View Full Version : Join the We're Alive FanCast Covering 43-3 Live Show

MickGinger
Mar 7th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Please take a look at our FAQ if you are interested in talking about Chapter 43-3 or 43 in general this next Monday at 9:40 CST. Thanks Grog for asking the question about the FAQ, we took it as a recommendation! If you have additional questions please let us know so we can refine this post.

http://werealive.mickred.com/wafc-live-fan-interactive-show-faq/

7oddisdead
Mar 7th, 2014, 09:06 AM
I'll be late!

hunderguas!

that's a word I made up!

UndeadSweeper
Mar 7th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Hi guys, can we ask questions here, on this post, too?

tonyhind86
Mar 7th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Too late for me, but I'll record something and send it in

MickGinger
Mar 7th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Hi guys, can we ask questions here, on this post, too?

Absolutely!

MrRedBeard
Mar 7th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Too late for me, but I'll record something and send it in

Awesome! That's a good idea for those who can't make it. Record it and send it to werealive@mickred.com or call in to 424-Alive-80 424-254-8380 and leave a message.

Red Shirt
Mar 7th, 2014, 08:20 PM
You can count me in! My schedule for Monday and Tuesday permits me to attend and to stay up late.

Now, if I can only remember how I made it work on my end...

7oddisdead
Mar 7th, 2014, 08:33 PM
You can count me in! My schedule for Monday and Tuesday permits me to attend and to stay up late.

Now, if I can only remember how I made it work on my end...

Logitech, bro. It'll do the work for ya

#notsober #waitthisainttwitter

UndeadSweeper
Mar 10th, 2014, 06:35 AM
Here my question, has everyone view on CJ change? Seriously the forum had been unfairly harsh and mean to this female leader for no true reason that I can fandom. It seem that even KC had to add more scenes to show that Michael had no over the top angry against her. I'm also I really disappoint by some of forum goers that were happy with her been push off her crutches. So are we over this or can we have a thought provoking discussion on the hatred against her, that isn't only explanations that include she when after Saul or she doesn't agree with Michael ?

Litmaster
Mar 10th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Going live soon!

UndeadSweeper
Mar 11th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Thanks guys for hosting this. And KC for being such a good sport. KC: "Why are you guys commenting on my closet?"

Kc
Mar 11th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Thanks guys for hosting this. And KC for being such to good sport. KC: "Why are you guys commenting on my closet?"

It was a lot of fun :) Thanks guys for putting it on!

Red Shirt
Mar 11th, 2014, 07:45 PM

I gotta tell you, it was one hell of an honor to get to talk to you Kc.
I tried pretty hard to not fanboy out on you... I can barely remember what we talked about, I hope it was coherent! :)

FunkyDung
Mar 11th, 2014, 07:52 PM

I hope you didn't take my critiques too personally. :)

Litmaster
Mar 11th, 2014, 07:58 PM
I gotta tell you, it was one hell of an honor to get to talk to you Kc.
I tried pretty hard to not fanboy out on you... I can barely remember what we talked about, I hope it was coherent! :)

Yeah, the whole thing kind of caught me off guard; I was expecting to talk more to Mick & Redbeard, but it turned into more of a Kc Q&A session. And I'm the same way; can't really remember much about what I said, just hope I don't come off as too much of a dumbass! :nik:

I hope you didn't take my critiques too personally. :)

Nah, he needs some extra stimulation. GIVE 'IM HELL, FUNKY DUNG!!!!

UndeadSweeper
Mar 12th, 2014, 06:44 AM
Yeah, the whole thing kind of caught me off guard; I was expecting to talk more to Mick & Redbeard, but it turned into more of a Kc Q&A session. And I'm the same way; can't really remember much about what I said, just hope I don't come off as too much of a dumbass! :nik:

Nah, he needs some extra stimulation. GIVE 'IM HELL, FUNKY DUNG!!!!

Don't worry Litmaster, I felt the same way. I when back and review my talk for that same reason.

Verse
Mar 13th, 2014, 09:31 AM
I wish I could have made it. I live on the East coast and there is only one day a week where I have to be at work early/on/time/even show up.... and that day is Tuesday (Corp calls from 7 to 11 in the morning). It was great hearing everyone though. Listened to about half of it before work today. Will listen to the rest onmy way home.

Great job to everyone.