PDA

View Full Version : The Chapter 43 Title Poll

nikvoodoo
Feb 18th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Which one which one......

One of these is true. The other 3 are false. Correct poll responders will receive 100 rep points next Monday when the chapter is released.

http://rpmftns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Choose-Wisely.jpg

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Feb 18th, 2014, 11:04 AM
The Land of the Blind

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU5ODAyMTAxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk3OTQzMQ@@._ V1_SX214_.jpg

They're here - A reference to Poltergeist?

http://www.caramichaels.com/defiantlyliterate/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/poltergeist-theyre-here.jpg

No Way Out - Kevin Costner returns? Really?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/51/No_Way_Out_%281987_film%29_poster.jpg

So I will probably fail again by choosing The Darkness Ahead - but it reminds me of this cool monologue:

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T-VAi2Xqq8

Zombiefrog
Feb 18th, 2014, 11:48 AM
The darkness ahead sounds like a chapter title to me

tonyhind86
Feb 18th, 2014, 01:05 PM
No Way Out

A reference to Kelly and Lizzy being alone at Dunbar, perhaps? :tinfoil:

UndeadSweeper
Feb 18th, 2014, 02:02 PM
No Way Out

A reference to Kelly and Lizzy being alone at Dunbar, perhaps? :tinfoil:

So they going to have a WWE match? My money is on Lizzy.

Gooer
Feb 18th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Darkness Ahead makes sense: they just had a bad turn of the worst, and its going to get even worse...

tonyhind86
Feb 18th, 2014, 02:06 PM
So they going to have WWE match? My money is on Lizzy.

You should win the rep points for that comment alone :nik:

GamerGirl
Feb 18th, 2014, 04:57 PM
I'm going to go with they're here.

Meaning one
They've been chasing answers to ink in the last chapter & now get another one in the pictures puck bought back

Meaning 2
They've been chasing scratch & the mallers. Lizzie or Kelly... Or scratch cause I want to here her day the line.... call in as a cliff hanger to part 1 to say they're here (Dunbar)

Deacon_Tyler
Feb 18th, 2014, 05:49 PM
My vote would be "by the wayside".

The soldiers fell by the wayside, Glenn and a couple others fell by the wayside, etc

Windsor995
Feb 18th, 2014, 06:14 PM
I definitely like The Darkness Ahead

Storm
Feb 18th, 2014, 11:23 PM
I'm going for 'They're here'. It's short, it doesn't tell anything about who's where, it can refer to zombies, mallers, ...... ehh......... other things.....
It just sound like something Kc would call a chapter.

7oddisdead
Feb 19th, 2014, 01:46 AM
hmm..im torn here. not only am I trying to judge what the title could be...but also are the doppelganger titles made up by kc, or nik? possible meanings to all.

the land of the blind; clear hope reference. but also, could elude to the cloudy eyes of the biters. could also refer to the lack of clear answers mikey & co have, even with what they(or hell what we) know. I bet they chase cats though...that's gotta happen

the darkness ahead; obviously a reference to the coming shitstorm of us vs them. could also be the depression of losing all the soldiers when they are so clearly needed. could also elude to a particular scene " he stepped back into "the darkness ahead". and it was at that point we knew we were fu-hey! do you smell sausages!?

they're hereso many possibilities...mallers, zombies, tag team door to door vacuum cleaner salesmen...#iknowright!?! I ripped those guys pantlegs to shreds last time they came around!

no way outso its a chapter about some british escape artist? heh...that title really could only mean ink returning to dunbar. or scratch. or the tag team vacuum guys from the other fantas..er..scenario. so long as theres a doggie door...theres always a way out.

clearly, im not picking one...let them eat cake. or better yet BACON!

todd-0s dog
lucy

edit* here's a crazy idea. what if kc hasn't given the chapter a title yet. and all the above scenarios and in some cases "words" are actually in there? so we are actually picking the title for him? if so..my vote goes for "good dogs go to heaven, gooder dogs get those jerk-face squirrels!" uhoh, here comes todd, lucy out

Grognaurd
Feb 19th, 2014, 02:24 AM
How about all of the above...

In the Land of the blind, there is Darkness ahead. They're here and there is no way out!

Footbutt
Feb 19th, 2014, 04:31 AM
i was hoping for an option like: "Super Happy Fun Time Hero Party!"

i'm gonna go with "The Land of the Blind".
i think Hope is going to get a full chapter! all teenage drama minus social media. everyone's gonna relate and everyone's gonna love it.

tonyhind86
Feb 19th, 2014, 04:54 AM
In the Land of the blind, there is Darkness ahead. They're here and there is no way out!

This would look on a We're Alive movie poster

UndeadSweeper
Feb 19th, 2014, 08:49 AM
I going with They're Here since something need to be done with the Prison. Micheal know where they are and what is he going to do about it? Hint * KODI is coming out to play

nikvoodoo
Feb 19th, 2014, 02:02 PM
I wish I had been doing this every single chapter since I discovered WA. This is entertaining :) :nik:

tonyhind86
Feb 19th, 2014, 02:49 PM
I wish I had been doing this every single chapter since I discovered WA. This is entertaining :) :nik:

Because of the impending series finale, perhaps you should do this for each remaining chapter. :nik:

nikvoodoo
Feb 19th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Because of the impending series finale, perhaps you should do this for each remaining chapter. :nik:

I would but I don't like to pressure Kc into giving up info. Besides, there are times he doesn't want to release titles because of their spoileresque nature.

TacticalJHP
Feb 19th, 2014, 07:37 PM
How about all of the above...

YOU! Quit being so dammed creative. It makes me smile, and that hurts my face.

I agree. This is fun. :nik:

I agree as well. :nik:

And by using proper misdirection and double meanings in the titles, which KC is pretty good at, there shall be no spoilers had.

I believe next episode will be titled "The darkness ahead."

It ain't all flowers and sunshine, sweet cheeks.

Gnex
Feb 20th, 2014, 06:09 AM
went with The Darkness Ahead..... Just seems too much like a KC title, multiple meanings, not very clear....... liking this one.

Gooer
Feb 20th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Not long until it returns....at long last... I have been waiting for this day all month.

Can't lie, not sure what i will do once this is over....

UndeadSweeper
Feb 20th, 2014, 06:31 AM
Really no one want to hear our great announcer said "They're Here!" ?

Kc
Feb 20th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Very interesting. I wonder who's right.

kent17
Feb 20th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Like most I think it is "The Darkness Ahead".

"The Land of the Blind" being a reference to a Hope storyline is interesting.

Could Hope somehow surpass Pegs as a useful character? at least Pegs can fly the helicopter, raise cattle, and tend a garden..... nope, Hope is doomed

tonyhind86
Feb 20th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Very interesting. I wonder who's right.

I think we're all wrong, and the actual title is "Chapter 43 - The Musical"

:nik:

UndeadSweeper
Feb 20th, 2014, 02:07 PM
I think we're all wrong, and the actual title is "Chapter 43 - The Musical"

:nik:

Which was just sacked for:

Chapter 43 - Flip the table!

tonyhind86
Feb 20th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Which was just sacked for:

Chapter 43 - Flip the table!

I still say we need a :fliptable: emoticon :nik:

UndeadSweeper
Feb 20th, 2014, 02:48 PM
I still say we need a :fliptable: emoticon :nik:

Or a pic of KC flipping table either will work

TacticalJHP
Feb 20th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Like most I think it is "The Darkness Ahead".

"The Land of the Blind" being a reference to a Hope storyline is interesting.

Could Hope somehow surpass Pegs as a useful character? at least Pegs can fly the helicopter, raise cattle, and tend a garden..... nope, Hope is doomed

I just had this mental image of Hope flying a Helios...

But maybe this chapter is could be "land of the blind"
Loosing communications, recon, and then a scene with Hope and Datu all in one chapter?

Sounds plausible...

Sent from my Blackphone

tonyhind86
Feb 20th, 2014, 03:07 PM

I'll take either option. Even a Vine video would work for me

Gnex
Feb 21st, 2014, 06:37 AM

Or a Live Table Flip at the Finale!!! :britt:

tonyhind86
Feb 21st, 2014, 08:47 AM
Or a Live Table Flip at the Finale!!! :britt:

That one will be getting uploaded straight onto the WA Finale Convoy youtube page :D

UndeadSweeper
Feb 21st, 2014, 10:47 AM
If we can only get the actors to start the show in a song. :D

TacticalJHP
Feb 21st, 2014, 10:51 AM

They should probably all get together and sing one line:

"we're not doing a musical"

and post it to the site.

pmchawk
Feb 21st, 2014, 11:17 AM
I only felt one of these answer wouldn't be it. I went with the land of the blind because they are all blind to what is and has been going on. So the blind are leading the blind. I wish we knew who created the answers.

tonyhind86
Feb 21st, 2014, 02:29 PM

With Michael on guitar and Angel (back from the dead) playing trumpet

Gooer
Feb 21st, 2014, 02:59 PM
With Michael on guitar and Angel (back from the dead) playing trumpet

That would be one harmonious tune, that would. *reminisces about Angel playing the trumpet*....

*sigh*

nikvoodoo
Feb 24th, 2014, 05:17 AM
The poll is now closed. Congrats to the 55% of the voters who voted correctly for The Darkness Ahead which is the title of this chapter. I'm going to be indisposed for a day or two (something about the coming of Voodoo Spawn 2.0....I dunno. I haven't really been paying attention...) I will get everyone the appropriate rep by the end of this week.

Enjoy the show!

pmchawk
Feb 24th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Can we find out who created the answers?

Also this would be pretty cool every bye-week. If KC creates the answers he could really mess with us by using chapter titles he decided not to use.

Gooer
Feb 24th, 2014, 08:31 AM

Also this would be pretty cool every bye-week. If KC creates the answers he could really mess with us by using chapter titles he decided not to use.

If you go to the poll, you should be able to click the number of voters. That shows you who voted what. At least, go to the forum home page, on the poll side-bar it shows the number, you can click that too!

nikvoodoo
Feb 27th, 2014, 10:25 AM

I created the fake answers. Kc had other titles he could have given me, but if you combine the other potential titles it may reveal too much. And before anyone asks: I did not get additional chapter titles myself. I have no more information than you do at this point.

Rep has been distributed to those who answered correctly. Except for Kc and myself......we uh.....we kinda already knew. That would be pretty scuzzy if we got the rep points too. We'll see if we can do this again for the rest of the season, but I promise you it won't be happening for the final chapter. Just call that a hunch. :p

Gooer
Feb 27th, 2014, 10:36 AM
I created the fake answers. Kc had other titles he could have given me, but if you combine the other potential titles it may reveal too much. And before anyone asks: I did not get additional chapter titles myself. I have no more information than you do at this point.

Rep has been distributed to those who answered correctly. Except for Kc and myself......we uh.....we kinda already knew. That would be pretty scuzzy if we got the rep points too. We'll see if we can do this again for the rest of the season, but I promise you it won't be happening for the final chapter. Just call that a hunch. :p

Note to self: vote on whatever Kc and Nik vote on....

UndeadSweeper
Feb 27th, 2014, 10:42 AM

Note to self: That a good idea.

TacticalJHP
Feb 27th, 2014, 10:43 AM

Note to self....find out how to find out who voted for what before you vote...

tonyhind86
Feb 27th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Note to everyone else: vote on an opposite answer to the one I choose - I'll get it wrong everytime :nik:

TacticalJHP
Feb 27th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Note to everyone else: vote on an opposite answer to the one I choose - I'll get it wrong everytime :nik:

This is the first time I got anything right.

Hell, i bet on Denver. :britt:

Gooer
Feb 27th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Note to self....find out how to find out who voted for what before you vote...

Lol, go to the top of the page - where the answers are. Click the numbers and it shows who voted for that answer!

Gooer
Feb 27th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Do we get a notification when we get the Rep? Because i haven't received one yet, if we do....

TacticalJHP
Feb 27th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Lol, go to the top of the page - where the answers are. Click the numbers and it shows who voted for that answer!

Oh, I thought you had to vote to see the results...

Learn something new every day.

Gooer
Feb 27th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Oh, I thought you had to vote to see the results...

Learn something new every day.

Pretty sure it lets you see without voting - i'd assume so....

TacticalJHP
Feb 27th, 2014, 11:57 AM
Do we get a notification when we get the Rep? Because i haven't received one yet, if we do....

I haven't got a notification yet either...

If i did, i overlooked it.

Gooer
Feb 27th, 2014, 11:58 AM
I haven't got a notification yet either...

If i did, i overlooked it.

I'm just going to assume we got it: unless told otherwise

nikvoodoo
Feb 27th, 2014, 12:20 PM

Nope. You won't get one. My rep as an admin is locked to an amount (25 or something). I can't just give you rep on a post to get you to the promised 100 rep. So I did this as an admin adjustment. You won't be notified beyond me telling you here that it was done. I promise all those who answered correctly received their rep around 1pm est today.

Gooer
Feb 27th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Nope. You won't get one. My rep as an admin is locked to an amount (25 or something). I can't just give you rep on a post to get you to the promised 100 rep. So I did this as an admin adjustment. You won't be notified beyond me telling you here that it was done. I promise all those who answered correctly received their rep around 1pm est today.

Okie dokie, cool cool, many thanks!