PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive TCG

Burgerbros
Feb 5th, 2014, 09:21 AM
I was thinking that a We're Alive card game. It would be easy to make and free all you would have to do is print the cards off.

Kc
Feb 5th, 2014, 09:23 AM
That's an area we haven't touched on. Perhaps in the future we could.

Verse
Feb 5th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Card's Again Humanity- We're Alive Edition. That would be funny

Storm
Feb 5th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Make it have four jokers, WHO of course should be Muldoon, Robbins, Carl, and Puck.
Kings could be Michael, CJ, Kimmet, and Ink, all four were some kind of leader, right? :)

tonyhind86
Feb 5th, 2014, 10:29 AM
I used to collect Pokemon cards - a game similar to that would be a great idea! I'm off work tomorrow, I'll see if I can draw up a concept and some card designs

Sin Angel
Feb 5th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Actually sounds good.

Red Shirt
Feb 7th, 2014, 10:33 PM
Card's Again Humanity- We're Alive Edition. That would be funny

Wow. I hadn't heard of that one before... That is so wrong. I want to play it now.

The idea template that popped into my head, it kinda follows in the same Sick & Wrong vein, is Lunch Money (http://www.atlas-games.com/product_tables/AG1100.php)/Beer Money. Datu could be a "fixer" card, Tanya a "first aid" card and Pegs an "interrupt" card.

Burgerbros
Feb 9th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Well i was thinking about like a Hearthstone or MTG game. I would be willing to make some prototypes and a small rule book.

Burgerbros
Feb 10th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Okay I have moved the Topic to We're Alive Cards if you want to see pictures.

Andrew Wardle
Feb 25th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Just joined the forums, could you give me a link to this topic 'We're Alive Cards' please?

UndeadSweeper
Feb 25th, 2014, 01:24 PM
You could make it like Triple Triad, a mini game from FF8 ?

Merlin1274
Feb 26th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Make it have four jokers, WHO of course should be Muldoon, Robbins, Carl, and Puck.
Kings could be Michael, CJ, Kimmet, and Ink, all four were some kind of leader, right? :)

Those 4 should be the kings.. Kings of Comedy..

Michael, Victor, Ink, Datu the Aces.. Scratch, Lizzy, Pegs, and CJ the Queens.. Burt, Saul, Randy, and Angel as Jacks..

Burgerbros
Feb 26th, 2014, 08:19 AM
Just joined the forums, could you give me a link to this topic 'We're Alive Cards' please?
http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?5199-We-re-Alive-TCG-Cards

Burgerbros
Feb 26th, 2014, 08:21 AM
I like Merlins idea but a settlers of Catan game would be cool.

tonyhind86
Feb 26th, 2014, 11:52 AM
You could make it like Triple Triad, a mini game from FF8 ?

I like this idea. Easy to learn and set up, and there's no limit to the number of character cards either

UndeadSweeper
Feb 26th, 2014, 01:39 PM
I like this idea. Easy to learn and set up, and there's no limit to the number of character cards either

Thanks :) I think so too. Though the original game had 110 cards but I think we had more then enough characters and creatures to fill the decks. There can be an Arrowhead, KODI, and Lady card too. But hopefully not a Burt finger card. :( If you need help, I'm willing to give a hand.

tonyhind86
Feb 26th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Thanks :) I think so too. Though the original game had 110 cards but I think we had more then enough characters and creatures to fill the decks. There can be an Arrowhead, KODI, and Lady card too. But hopefully not a Burt finger card. :( If you need help, I'm willing to give a hand.

We could have character cards for Shirley, the Matagun, the .50 cal, et al. Determining points values may need a bit of work, but I reckon card levels could be pretty simple. For example, normal zombies and minor characters could be Level 1 cards, main characters such as Michael & Saul could be Level 9. It's the ones inbetween that would need some consideration, but it's entirely doable.

UndeadSweeper
Feb 26th, 2014, 02:02 PM
We could have character cards for Shirley, the Matagun, the .50 cal, et al. Determining points values may need a bit of work, but I reckon card levels could be pretty simple. For example, normal zombies and minor characters could be Level 1 cards, main characters such as Michael & Saul could be Level 9. It's the ones inbetween that would need some consideration, but it's entirely doable.

Wow, I forgot about the weapons. The number will need some work but we can base off what know about characters eg. CJ South Value is lower then most since the miss leg same as Burt East value. Picking level will be fun. I wonder what Level Pete and Nurse Britt will be? Also there is a Level 10, you can include Ink, KC and the giant squid from Inglewood. :D

tonyhind86
Feb 26th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Wow, I forgot about the weapons. The number will need some work but we can base off what know about characters eg. CJ South Value is lower then most since the miss leg same as Burt East value. Picking level will be fun. I wonder what Level Pete and Nurse Britt will be? Also there is a Level 10, you can include Ink, KC and the giant squid from Inglewood. :D

Michael could have a lower West value because of his weaker arm after it was broken. I reckon what we ought to do first is compile a list of all characters/weapons and see what we have, then assign them accordingly.

I'm going to start listening to the back catalogue of episodes again and make a list of potential candidates. My walks to/from work have suddenly become much more interesting :D

UndeadSweeper
Feb 26th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Don't forget key item, like flowerpot or keycode.

tonyhind86
Feb 26th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Don't forget key item, like flowerpot or keycode.

Bill's cucumbers :nik:

UndeadSweeper
Feb 27th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Riley's Bow
Saul's Chickens
Skittle's skittle?!

Burgerbros
Feb 28th, 2014, 12:43 PM
I was more thinking of a printable Settler of catan game.

tonyhind86
Feb 28th, 2014, 12:45 PM
How about we get Rovio on the phone and pitch the idea of an Angry Birds WA app? :nik:

Burgerbros
Mar 2nd, 2014, 06:57 AM
Or Nimblebit for a Tiny tower type game.