PDA

View Full Version : Are you coming to the finale? Let us know via this poll:

Kc
Jan 21st, 2014, 12:47 PM
Are you coming? Please let us know so we can start planning. Go to this address and fill out the poll.

Thanks!!

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/news/were-alive-live-event-coming-the-series-finale/

tonyhind86
Jan 21st, 2014, 12:54 PM
I selected the 5+ option as I am flying over from the UK to get involved with the WA Finale Convoy. Really can't wait :)

turbo
Jan 21st, 2014, 01:31 PM
Nice! Excited.

7oddisdead
Jan 21st, 2014, 02:22 PM
I plugged myself in as one. As Tony already voted us at 5+ right now id say our group is at least 6. Including non forum/facebook people.

anyone on the convoy vote as 1 going forward, so we can get KC an accurate count.

Kc
Jan 21st, 2014, 03:09 PM
I plugged myself in as one. As Tony already voted us at 5+ right now id say our group is at least 6. Including non forum/facebook people.

anyone on the convoy vote as 1 going forward, so we can get KC an accurate count.

Thanks! This direct count will help us get an idea of how many seats we'll need at the venue, so the more accurate the better.

tonyhind86
Jan 21st, 2014, 03:18 PM
Thanks! This direct count will help us get an idea of how many seats we'll need at the venue, so the more accurate the better.

As you know, we love you and the show, and I can be a kissass at times - is there anyway we can get front-row seats during the finale? We'll probably be the first ones there anyway, but front row seats would be the icing on the cake. If the costs of the seats were higher, I'll gladly contribute for the privilege :)

Kc
Jan 21st, 2014, 03:41 PM
As you know, we love you and the show, and I can be a kissass at times - is there anyway we can get front-row seats during the finale? We'll probably be the first ones there anyway, but front row seats would be the icing on the cake. If the costs of the seats were higher, I'll gladly contribute for the privilege :)

You may not like this answer, but yes, and no. It's most likely first come-first serve seating for MOST of the seats, but the first two rows are reserved for VIP ticket holders. Last year they were $75 a ticket, and got to meet and greet the cast backstage an hour before the show.

Gooer
Jan 21st, 2014, 04:06 PM
I put myself as +1, so hopefully i can make it there....

Vlarken
Jan 21st, 2014, 06:18 PM
I live so close to L.A. that it'd be a crime for me not to go. Can't wait! :D

Kc
Jan 22nd, 2014, 08:45 AM
So far about 250 people are coming. That's a good # to start with. So far I think our last venue might work out just fine.

turbo
Jan 22nd, 2014, 08:52 AM
Awesome response for having just put up the poll! It was a pretty nice venue too!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jan 22nd, 2014, 09:12 AM
So far about 250 people are coming. That's a good # to start with. So far I think our last venue might work out just fine.

Unlucky me, Mr Wayland, approx. 5,700 mi. too far away...

http://www.distance.to/Braunschweig/Los-Angeles

tonyhind86
Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:29 AM
You may not like this answer, but yes, and no. It's most likely first come-first serve seating for MOST of the seats, but the first two rows are reserved for VIP ticket holders. Last year they were $75 a ticket, and got to meet and greet the cast backstage an hour before the show.

Nice one. If we get there early enough, I'll set aside an extra $75-$90 for a VIP ticket :)

Hellbringer
Jan 27th, 2014, 08:56 PM
My wife and I really like the show, and as much as I would to surprise her with being in the audience for the finale, we will not be able to make it. We are due to move to the east coast in June, and I don't think the new place will let me off the hook from work with less than a month of boots on ground.

Will there be a live stream going? If it was mentioned previously, I missed it.

REZombie
Jan 27th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Would love to come out for it, but already got too much money tied up in hunting trips this year. :(