PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Fancast, joined by KC!!!!

Witch_Doctor
Jan 10th, 2014, 05:19 AM
If you haven't listened to the latest episode of the We're Alive Fancast (http://werealive.mickred.com/) then do yourself a favor and check it out. These guys have awesome and cool interviews with the cast. This week's episode has a special guest, who you won't want to miss. Believe me, they do not disappoint.

Footbutt
Jan 10th, 2014, 08:35 AM
...um, why am i just hearing about a "we're alive fancast" thing?!?!?!
how long has this been going on?

Witch_Doctor
Jan 10th, 2014, 09:26 AM
...um, why am i just hearing about a "we're alive fancast" thing?!?!?!
how long has this been going on?

Ha Ha!! They started a few months ago. I think they are fans who started their own podcast about the show. There is already an official We're Alive fan podcast, We're Not Dead, that is part of the WA webpage.

These guys are not WA gurus and don't pretend to be either. They put out something every Thursday following an episode. The most amazing part are their interviews. They've snagged Claire Dodin (Riley), Elisa Eliot (Pegs), Constance Parng (CJ), Jenna McCombie (Scratch) and Tammy Klein (Kelly). Seriously!! FANS got to interview the show's stars! And they're funny as all get up.

KC Wayland joined them on their latest show and he sounded more enthusiastic on there than in any of the interviews I've heard him in.

Grognaurd
Jan 10th, 2014, 09:31 AM
And the next chapter title is...

/flips_table

Witch_Doctor
Jan 10th, 2014, 09:36 AM

/flipstable

How dare they end a show with a cliffhanger! Who do they think they are, KC? :mad:

Witch_Doctor
Jan 10th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Hey, we did find out a few things, like Tardust's name refers to him being in prison for drug manufacturing.

Footbutt
Jan 10th, 2014, 09:59 AM
man, that was a great listen!
having KC around any fan-based-cast-stuff is great.

Storm
Jan 10th, 2014, 10:34 AM
It was indeed an awesome episode, and a great cliff-hanger at the end, just as Kc would have made it! :D

Storm
Jan 10th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Ha Ha!! They started a few months ago. I think they are fans who started their own podcast about the show. There is already an official We're Alive fan podcast, We're Not Dead, that is part of the WA webpage.

These guys are not WA gurus and don't pretend to be either. They put out something every Thursday following an episode. The most amazing part are their interviews. They've snagged Claire Dodin (Riley), Elisa Eliot (Pegs), Constance Parng (CJ), Jenna McCombie (Scratch) and Tammy Klein (Kelly). Seriously!! FANS got to interview the show's stars! And they're funny as all get up.

KC Wayland joined them on their latest show and he sounded more enthusiastic on there than in any of the interviews I've heard him in.

Kelly? Didn't listen to that one... I listened to the one with Robbins though, you might be thinking of that one. :)

Witch_Doctor
Jan 10th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Kelly? Didn't listen to that one... I listened to the one with Robbins though, you might be thinking of that one. :)

They interviewed Kelly a long time ago, but they haven't posted it yet. They told me that it would be posted next week. I did forget about the Tony Ray (Robins) interview, though.

Thanks

Storm
Jan 10th, 2014, 11:13 AM
They interviewed Kelly a long time ago, but they haven't posted it yet. They told me that it would be posted next week. I did forget about the Tony Ray (Robins) interview, though.

Thanks

Oh, sorry. I didn''t pay enough attention then... Unless if it was said on Twitter, I don't use that...
Bad Storm! Bad, bad Storm! :D

7oddisdead
Jan 10th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Oh, sorry. I didn''t pay enough attention then... Unless if it was said on Twitter, I don't use that...

good storm! Twitter is the debil!

guess I'll check this out tonight :)

Witch_Doctor
Jan 10th, 2014, 11:41 AM

They mentioned it a while back on their facebook page, and asked fans to submit questions.

tonyhind86
Jan 10th, 2014, 01:27 PM

Get on twitter and follow them, they are really cool guys and always post great & interesting stuff relating to WA.

Storm
Jan 10th, 2014, 03:22 PM
They mentioned it a while back on their facebook page, and asked fans to submit questions.
Ahh, I see... Well, I don't use that either. Lol! :D

Elisa
Jan 10th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Love their podcast - fans crazy about the show and having fun. Can't wait for part 2.

Witch_Doctor
Jan 10th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Love their podcast - fans crazy about the show and having fun. Can't wait for part 2.

Yeah, they're funny too. This episode one of them described Tardust as the mustache-twirling convict (Think of someone tying lady to a rail road track, ahead of an approaching train.) I thought this was hilarious because he never really seemed hard-core like someone you would expect to be in a max-security prison. To me, he sounds like one of those criminals from the old black & white Superman TV show.

Elisa
Jan 10th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Yeah, they're funny too. This episode one of them described Tardust as the mustache-twirling convict (Think of someone tying lady to a rail road track, ahead of an approaching train.) I thought this was hilarious because he never really seemed hard-core like someone you would expect to be in a max-security prison. To me, he sounds like one of those criminals from the old black & white Superman TV show.

I love Tar Dust's voice cartoonish yet creepy and smart. And now we know he was just like Walter White of breaking bad, a drug chemist. Wow.

Grognaurd
Jan 11th, 2014, 05:18 AM
Did a quick google and Tardust drug slang revealed cocaine. This leads to some speculation that a chemist could be helpful with Tanya's biology background. But, someone who likes to cut women and rape them on his off days is a pretty damning personality flaw.

I figured him to be a pyromaniac. Tar burns realy well, and when properly dispersed, coal dust is one hell of an explosive.

Witch_Doctor
Jan 11th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Did a quick google and Tardust drug slang revealed cocaine. This leads to some speculation that a chemist could be helpful with Tanya's biology background. But, someone who likes to cut women and rape them on his off days is a pretty damning personality flaw.

I figured him to be a pyromaniac. Tar burns realy well, and when properly dispersed, coal dust is one hell of an explosive.

CRAP!! An alliance. Oh well, I always thought that either Bricks or Tardust could be an asset and/or ally.

Grognaurd
Jan 11th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Yea, some journal insights from mallers could be really interesting. As long as we are hoping for the obscure, when the mallers were thrown out of the colony, someone named Johnny joined the heroes. I always wondered if that was he Johnny mentioned by Tardust.

LiamKerrington
Jan 12th, 2014, 05:10 AM
This podcast is awesome and just the right fan-based amendment for the whole WA community. I love the WE show, I really enjoy listening to WND (btw.: When will they release a new episode again????), and the WA Fancast is amazing as hell - not only, but also because of the very nice and long interviews!

Footbutt
Jan 13th, 2014, 04:59 AM
you know what was also neat to hear was how energetic and interactive KC was. not that he's sounded "down" in other interviews or on WND or anything. even when all of the guys started talking about their military experiences, it felt very relaxed and informative.

KC Upbeat = me getting pumped for the next chapter

Storm
Jan 13th, 2014, 05:26 AM
Oh, nice title for chapter 42! Can't wait to find out what it'll mean. :)

Elisa
Jan 13th, 2014, 07:07 AM
The 2nd part is out now!! Time for more KC ;)

MickGinger
Jan 13th, 2014, 08:54 AM
All of you all are so cool and uplifting. I turn really red when I blush. I also hit the bottom of the tip jar, so I couldn't thumbs up anything else but seriously thanks for all of the kind words. It wakes me up a little more since I've been up late editing haha!

MrRedBeard
Jan 13th, 2014, 09:17 AM
Thanks for all of the kind words, excitement and involvement. We're having fun with it and that just makes it all the more worth while.

/flips_table

Haha

We put out information on both Twitter and Facebook. If you want to call in 424-Alive-80 (424-254-8380) and record your instant take the day We're Alive releases we will include some of that as well.
On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Were-Alive-Fan-Cast/1403493866535795? (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Were-Alive-Fan-Cast/1403493866535795?)
On Twitter https://twitter.com/WAFanCast (https://twitter.com/WAFanCast)
On our website MickRed.com (http://mickred.com)

Now about the musical episode.........

clem131
Jan 14th, 2014, 11:52 PM
The part I enjoyed most was the CJ part. It's funny to see how the writer's creation evolves to the point where the writer itself does not understand fan's reaction.

7oddisdead
Jan 15th, 2014, 12:58 AM
really enjoyed the last couple episodes guys, I need to go back and check out more of the previous ones.

as one who is as far removed from the facebook/twitterverse as possible, its awesome to hear other ideas that don't make their way onto the forum. so for that, tips hat.

btdubs...I wonder who has the bigger beard....

Elisa
Jan 15th, 2014, 07:20 AM
As mentioned earlier check out Their cast interviews with Riley, CJ, Pegs, Robbins et al and ofc KC. Their weekly podcasts are fun and very insightful too.