PDA

View Full Version : Trojan horse?!

bradarro11
Jan 8th, 2014, 05:48 AM
Not sure if this has been touched on previously, apologies if it has, however is it far off the mark to think that Datu could be persuaded/used as a Trojan horse/suicide "zomber"?

Turned Jay ignored Datu's advances of "kill me" shortly after the water pump attack, and it's clear there is a certain level of prejudice when it comes to the zombs selection process. So as Datu is going through his change it could be the perfect opportunity to find "Ink's" hideout and send Datu plus his really fucking heavy o-matic weapon with him to simply walk in nicely disguised as a slow turner and blow the pin striped prick away??
Open for discussion.

Witch_Doctor
Jan 8th, 2014, 04:35 PM
It's been mentioned before, but the suicide zomber thing? Haha, priceless! Do you think it would still be close to suicide for Datu's comfort? Of course, he'd be going out in a blaze of glory.

nikvoodoo
Jan 8th, 2014, 08:05 PM
I don't think Datu has the strength to pull something like this off. Of all the characters still alive he's arguably had the most traumatic zombie interactions. Replace King Datu the Resourceful with Burt and yes. I can see Burt being propelled by anger and vengeance (not sure why I think this........................), but Datu's not wired that way.

If Datu's time is truly ticking to zero, I hope he gets his dying wish and that he gets to go quietly and on his terms. He definitely deserves it after all he's done and been through.

Arcane Tremere
Jan 8th, 2014, 10:01 PM
I worry that if the infection makes a person mean Datu might be more of a problem since I do put him on the smart side more dangerous.

Even if they could convince him that he could remain in control I think his religious beliefs would make him veto the idea.

Also I do not believe he could bluff his way through the other smart ones.

bradarro11
Mar 3rd, 2014, 12:42 PM
OM MY GOD I was right! In a way! He can sense ( read ) where the z's are hiding!? Ha! This is he first time ive been right about a story line. So this is what it feels like! Hmmmmmm. I feel smug!
Any way. The scrolling or symbols obviously set off some sort of reaction within a turned/turning host but Datu was able to resist it after a short while. The plot thickens and more leads for Micheals attempt to locate the source/inky bill will become available. This shit just got real.
Awsome!