PDA

View Full Version : Three Year Achievement

Hellbringer
Jan 2nd, 2014, 10:04 AM
We should be seeing some people unlocking this achievement as early as mid-late January. I'm thinking like on 19 or 20 January will be the first set.

Unit
Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:19 AM
I wish I was in that group. I didn't discover the show till much later. Congrats to the long timers who have stuck it out and are still here!!! :)

Wicked Sid
Jan 4th, 2014, 10:56 AM
I wish I was in that group. I didn't discover the show till much later. Congrats to the long timers who have stuck it out and are still here!!! :)

Nah, you really don't.

God... Sooo much waiting.

Unit
Jan 4th, 2014, 01:55 PM
But so much more time for :tinfoil: theorizing and such :)

Grognaurd
Jan 4th, 2014, 04:34 PM
But so much more time for :tinfoil: theorizing and such :)

Ah, but :tinfoil: makes me bonkers. Were the first biters Michael sees realt covered ith scars and bruises? That does not sound like normal people. Did they really come from the hospital like Angel feared? What the hell was Saul doing when Michael rescued Lizzy. He is really slow to respond. Michael's sleep for 24 hours is not natural, so what happened?

Still so many questions...

Witch_Doctor
Jan 4th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Ah, but :tinfoil: makes me bonkers. Were the first biters Michael sees realt covered ith scars and bruises? That does not sound like normal people. Did they really come from the hospital like Angel feared? What the hell was Saul doing when Michael rescued Lizzy. He is really slow to respond. Michael's sleep for 24 hours is not natural, so what happened?

Grog, you mst have been on heck of a 5 year old. "Why? Why? Why?....... ........ ....... Why?" :D

Grognaurd
Jan 5th, 2014, 06:01 AM
Grog, you mst have been on heck of a 5 year old. "Why? Why? Why?....... ........ ....... Why?" :D

Was? I still am :yay:

7oddisdead
Jan 5th, 2014, 06:27 AM
^truth.

:hsugh:

couple months, and we also join the three hour tour...i mean three year club

Gooer
Jan 5th, 2014, 06:35 AM

I slept for 24 hours once. If you're tired enough, it happens.

Unit
Jan 5th, 2014, 07:32 AM
I used to sleep like that when I was a teenager, up all night most nights and whenever I had a day off work and school I would sleep straight through it sometimes

Grognaurd
Jan 5th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Really? Well, I suppose. He has an adrenalin boost when rescuing Lizzy and then falls asleep when arguing with an officer. Basically, flight or fight response and he falls asleep in the middle of the encounter. Then, no one is able to wake him up.

So, I guess. Maybe he is a red bull junky and has a caffeine withdrawal crash.

Gooer
Jan 5th, 2014, 09:37 AM
I used to sleep like that when I was a teenager, up all night most nights and whenever I had a day off work and school I would sleep straight through it sometimes

When i was 4 (or around that age) i cried so much i fell asleep for 24 hours (forgot why), and when i woke up i cried more because i missed dinner, breakfast and lunch (i was a fat kid that liked food)

Kc
Jan 5th, 2014, 01:38 PM

First!!!

This forum is officially 3 years old.

Grognaurd
Jan 5th, 2014, 02:12 PM
/cheer

Gooer
Jan 5th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Let's paaaaarrrrtay!

Hellbringer
Jan 17th, 2014, 08:28 AM
I looked at the Achievements today, and it says that 11 users have it already. There's guys like KC (who was first, of course), NikVoodoo, TCM Revolver, Wicked Sid, and cPT/ cAPSLOCK. I remember some other old timers, but they haven't hit the achievement yet, and I believe it's believe you get new achievements and experience points until you log back in and do something like post, answer a poll, or click something?.

I just realized how different this place was during the first couple of months, but bad or good. Just different. Great, now I got that Ross and Rachel fight in my head where he said "different" and everyone was stuck in Monica's room.

Kc
Jan 17th, 2014, 08:43 AM
I looked at the Achievements today, and it says that 11 users have it already. There's guys like KC (who was first, of course), NikVoodoo, TCM Revolver, Wicked Sid, and cPT/ cAPSLOCK. I remember some other old timers, but they haven't hit the achievement yet, and I believe it's believe you get new achievements and experience points until you log back in and do something like post, answer a poll, or click something?.

I just realized how different this place was during the first couple of months, but bad or good. Just different. Great, now I got that Ross and Rachel fight in my head where he said "different" and everyone was stuck in Monica's room.

That is correct. They have to come back here and log in, and it will give them the achievement then. Congrats on your new icon!

tonyhind86
Jan 17th, 2014, 09:50 AM
I't'll be awhile before I get my veteran achievement - I'm only just starting to creep up on the 3 month achievement :)

Verse
Jan 23rd, 2014, 03:56 AM
Woot. I gotz one.

kathy5
Jun 3rd, 2021, 08:25 AM
deleted this comments

ben_john7
Jun 30th, 2021, 02:03 AM
I wonder what our accomplishments have been over the last few years...