PDA

View Full Version : Poll-Time again: Will Michael ... ?

LiamKerrington
Dec 30th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Hello everyone!

Since #41-2 offered some big-time insight into old mysteries of the WA-verse, it is time to raise a question - especially, since R2Da2's plea was not answered yet.

So the question here is:

Will Michael finally agree and shoot R2Da2 before he has finished turning into a zombie - or won't he agree?
Also it might be interesting to see, if Michael's gonna kill Randy in order to fulfill what he failed to do the first time, if he gets another chance to do it?

That's the poll ...

Best wishes!
Liam

ShaunCurry
Jan 3rd, 2014, 04:05 AM
i wish there as what has been written in your signature as it looking like my wish has been posted in form of sig of yours

LiamKerrington
Jan 3rd, 2014, 04:12 AM
i wish there as what has been written in your signature as it looking like my wish has been posted in form of sig of yours

Sorry, my English is not the best, 'cause I am not a native speaker in English ... What?

Elisa
Jan 3rd, 2014, 09:12 AM
I think he wants to see Mr Whiskers again. :)

iGeek
Jan 5th, 2014, 01:24 PM
I don't even think R2DA2 will even turn I think he is immuned.

Storm
Jan 6th, 2014, 02:35 AM
I think I voted 'none' back when I ... well, you know ... voted... :P
But then again, he seemed ready to blow off Amy's head in chapter 37, so who knows? If anything I could see him kill Randy, but Datu... Noooo! That'd just break my heart... Or at least make me kinda sad and shocked for a few hours...or days...maybe until the next episode...

DaTank
Apr 11th, 2014, 12:41 AM
If he doesn't kill R2Da2 the Resourceful, he puts himself and Victor at risk…though maybe R2Da2 will help them escape once he turns… though i don't think so that he will help them once he turns….

Bullethead
Apr 11th, 2014, 03:34 AM
I don't think this is a spoiler but didn't he just kill Datu in the latest episode?

Elisa
Apr 11th, 2014, 09:03 PM
I don't think this is a spoiler but didn't he just kill Datu in the latest episode?

Yes via lethal injection

DaTank
Apr 12th, 2014, 12:47 AM
Yes via lethal injection

So thats how he killed him? i have to listen again to make sure...

Gooer
Apr 12th, 2014, 01:00 AM
*sigh* T'was a sad day when that happened......

LiamKerrington
Apr 14th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Well, that was that. And this is now ... Poll is over ...

jamesjohn
Jan 6th, 2019, 04:07 AM
If he doesn't kill R2Da2 the Resourceful, he puts himself and Victor at risk…though maybe R2Da2 will help them escape once he turns… though i don't think so that he will help them once he turns….

joepratt
Feb 20th, 2019, 06:47 PM
It was a sad day...