PDA

View Full Version : After the end...

Gooer
Dec 21st, 2013, 10:43 AM
Does anyone know what happens here when the last episode plays? I know Kc has other plans for his next project, but are we on this website just going to dissect every little bit of info until its all done, then slowly die down? seems awfully sad :/

tonyhind86
Dec 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM
I'm sure the forum will remain active; between fan fictions, user submitted content and conclusions of the WA series, I reckon we'll be good until the next Wayland Production project.

Or I may venture out and see what this whole "having an active social life" hype is all about...

Gooer
Dec 21st, 2013, 11:05 AM
So....cial.....life....? Never heard of it....

Hopefully, another website like this one is made, and we can just migrate over!

tonyhind86
Dec 21st, 2013, 11:18 AM
So....cial.....life....? Never heard of it....

Hopefully, another website like this one is made, and we can just migrate over!

You say "migrate", I say "invade!" :D

Kc
Dec 21st, 2013, 12:50 PM
I imagine my next project will have similar community involvement, but we'll have to wait and see. I imagine this forum will continue into the next project and future WA stuff.

Gooer
Dec 21st, 2013, 01:10 PM
I imagine my next project will have similar community involvement, but we'll have to wait and see. I imagine this forum will continue into the next project and future WA stuff.

Well that's good. At least it won't just disappear into the dusty corner of the interwebs

7oddisdead
Dec 21st, 2013, 01:19 PM
I don't think that would happen. I also know that even though the show will end, the connections made here will continue. that much is a certainty.

Gooer
Dec 21st, 2013, 01:24 PM
I don't think that would happen. I also know that even though the show will end, the connections made here will continue. that much is a certainty.

That's good news. This little community that's been built is pretty good. Better then most online communities I've seen.

tonyhind86
Dec 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM

Are there any definite plans in the pipeline at the moment? I imagine you're already pretty busy with the workload of the WA series.

Grognaurd
Dec 21st, 2013, 01:46 PM
Wait, I thought I heard a crow in KCs next project promo... /wink

tonyhind86
Dec 21st, 2013, 01:46 PM

I've only been involved with the show and the forum for a couple of months so far, but the vibe on here is amazing; a social hub as good as this one will not fade away :)

7oddisdead
Dec 21st, 2013, 01:52 PM
*bites tongue as hard as possible*

I agree. im excited for whatever happens next with us as a whole.

tonyhind86
Dec 21st, 2013, 01:58 PM
*bites tongue as hard as possible*

I agree. im excited for whatever happens next with us as a whole.

I can imagine that the WND podcast would continue for a while adter the WA series ends; there are plenty of people that have their own concusions and evaluations as contributions.

Gooer
Dec 21st, 2013, 02:20 PM
I've only been involved with the show and the forum for a couple of months so far, but the vibe on here is amazing; a social hub as good as this one will not fade away :)

I signed up in February (as you may be able to tell), but haven't been active until season 4 started....it's been fun talking to people on here, for sure

tonyhind86
Dec 21st, 2013, 02:31 PM
I started listening on the 25th October 2013, and listened up from the beginning up to the then current episode (39-1 if I remembet correctly). I joined the forum afterward so as not to be aware of any spoilers.

Since then, I've listened to the entire series at least 6 times from start to finish (not including listening to individual episodes). And there are still little snippets that I've missed that are worthy of mention in the forum.

Osiris
Dec 21st, 2013, 04:17 PM
I look forward to the end.

Gooer
Dec 21st, 2013, 04:46 PM
Oh man, lost track of how many times i've listened to it now....Around 10-15 times? i think im on 13 atm, around chapter 2, usually listen to it at uni/when doing uni work. Joined here during the first run through, trying to find spoilers (lol) and couldn't since it wasn't updated.

But yes, i'm looking forward to the end too, although it'll be sad that it is ended...

Kc
Dec 22nd, 2013, 11:04 AM
Are there any definite plans in the pipeline at the moment? I imagine you're already pretty busy with the workload of the WA series.

Yes. I've been working on something for a bit longer than WA, constantly adding ideas to the stack as I work on WA. It's turning into quite a large story.

tonyhind86
Dec 22nd, 2013, 11:24 AM
Yes. I've been working on something for a bit longer than WA, constantly adding ideas to the stack as I work on WA. It's turning into quite a large story.

WA is a true epic project, looking forward to the next one. It's like music to my ears :D

Gooer
Dec 24th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Wonder what the next project is all about...

Kc
Dec 25th, 2013, 06:42 PM
It would be impossible to guess, maybe. But I'll tease it once I figure out the medium to tell it.

werewolf
Dec 25th, 2013, 10:04 PM

so KC will the next project you have hatching will involve the same cast and crew? or are they all zombie chow afterwards?

Gooer
Dec 26th, 2013, 02:12 AM
so KC will the next project you have hatching will involve the same cast and crew? or are they all zombie chow afterwards?

I believe they'll all be zombie chow *sheds tear*

Sin Angel
Jan 13th, 2014, 12:41 AM
Was has been a great series. It will be sad to see it end.

Kc
Jan 13th, 2014, 09:07 AM

No. Grayson may come with me, but there's still a lot up in the air still.

cringebot
Jan 13th, 2014, 10:38 AM
But I'll tease it once I figure out the medium to tell it.

You're an artist KC, and the medium part of the piece. What are your future goals? Do you want to pull a bigger audience, or do you want the big bucks? I feel like audio drama is such a niche and I feel like you top the charts here. I will miss listening to an amazing story while being able to work. This is what originally turned me on to WA. You have ~50,000 movies are made a year? I'd buy a book. Did you write WA as a written story? Or did you write it as a script? I'm just gonna miss this, I look forward to my Mondays.

Edit: have you ever considered a video game?