PDA

View Full Version : art work

GreggSz
Dec 17th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Eye of the Storm artwork looks like a behemoth on the walkway of the water pumping station. Doesn’t look like CJ has the techies to fix the plant, so maybe we hear Michael's tale?

nikvoodoo
Dec 17th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Perhaps Datu asks as his dying wish....

"Just how did you break that arm, Michael?"

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 17th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Perhaps Datu asks as his dying wish....

"Just how did you break that arm, Michael?"

Uhm, I guess that Pegs would find a way to prevent this...

7oddisdead
Dec 17th, 2013, 01:31 PM
I mentioned this in the chapter discussion, but that behemoth looks pretty pale to me.

one of two options, yes....the water works back story *(FINALLY)*

OR

they have to go to the waterworks to get replacement parts for the ground well pump, while there we run into a little behemoth...thus continuing the exponential growth theory.

either way, its sure to be awesome

Gnex
Dec 17th, 2013, 01:34 PM
I mentioned this in the chapter discussion, but that behemoth looks pretty pale to me.

one of two options, yes....the water works back story *(FINALLY)*

OR

they have to go to the waterworks to get replacement parts for the ground well pump, while there we run into a little behemoth...thus continuing the exponential growth theory.

either way, its sure to be awesome

Or a combination of both......

We need to go back to the Waterworks in order to get parts...... and on the way there Michael gives us the tale......

kent17
Dec 17th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Uhm, I guess that Pegs would find a way to prevent this...

If she does, I hope Puck shoots her and says "Sorry, but she just wouldn't shut up"

Nathan.Luiz
Dec 17th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Just something I've noticed, the supposed behemoth on the cover for this one looks wildly different to the behemoth in the Chapter 25 artwork (although there is not a clear view of that one, it doesn't look exceedingly pale like the one in this chapter)

Gnex
Dec 17th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Just something I've noticed, the supposed behemoth on the cover for this one looks wildly different to the behemoth in the Chapter 25 artwork (although there is not a clear view of that one, it doesn't look exceedingly pale like the one in this chapter)

well..... Little ones are pale. and Behemoths as we have seen them before are Just extremely big muscular zombies........

Maybe this Cover art is a new Combination Zombie....... A Little Behemoth??? The best of both???

Elisa
Dec 17th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Is it me or does the Behemoth look like the Goodyear guy meets the Pillsbury dough boy. :hsugh:

7oddisdead
Dec 17th, 2013, 02:22 PM
I already trademarked "little behemoth"....

you owe me 5 dollars Gnex....