PDA

View Full Version : Wnd 64

nikvoodoo
Nov 20th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Is going to be delayed. Both Britt and myself are unable to record. We do apologize.

Witch_Doctor
Nov 20th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Wishing both of you a full and speedy recovery. Take care buddy.

Unit
Nov 20th, 2013, 10:10 PM
If you want to keep entertained on all things We're Alive in the mean time, go check out the Reptrivia section. There are two quizzes that will be closing tonight and two new quizzes opening tomorrow. See how much you really know your stuff :D

7oddisdead
Nov 21st, 2013, 12:44 AM
what? I don't get to make fun of you? I haz a sad.....

just kiddin' ...take care, both of ya

Osiris
Nov 21st, 2013, 12:53 AM
I'm going to assume it's a scheduling conflict as opposed to something more sinister. It's going to make it easier for me to sleep tonight after I make fun of you both for video games and diaper rash as the cause.

7oddisdead
Nov 21st, 2013, 12:56 AM
aaaaa....wait, which has which?

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Nov 23rd, 2013, 07:38 AM
Please get well soon. :)

nikvoodoo
Nov 27th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Ok, our excuse this time is Thanksgiving. Once again, no episode. BUT (and it's a big But......tsex Mcgee...)We will be recording a Chapter 40 review podcast next week! All chapter 40 parts covered in one all inclusive podcast!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving State Side We're Alivers!

LiamKerrington
Nov 27th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Enjoy your Thanksgiving tomorrow. Something like this is no tradition in Krautland (anymore), so I barely understand what is going on there. I'D love to have some more real tradition over here, because I envy you guys from the US for having the one or the other grat opportunity to show what you like - like July 4th, Haloween, Thanksgiving - what else do you have ('sides X-Mas and Eastern) ... ?

nikvoodoo
Nov 27th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Enjoy your Thanksgiving tomorrow. Something like this is no tradition in Krautland (anymore), so I barely understand what is going on there. I'D love to have some more real tradition over here, because I envy you guys from the US for having the one or the other grat opportunity to show what you like - like July 4th, Haloween, Thanksgiving - what else do you have ('sides X-Mas and Eastern) ... ?

Well...there's Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and Labor Day that are national holidays. Memorial and Veterans days are pretty self explanatory (thanks service members for being awesome). Labor day is the "final hurrah of the summer" but was essentially created by unions to celebrate the working class.

People specific related National holidays are Martin Luther King Junior day, Columbus Day, and President's Day (George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were born in close proximity to each other...so go buy a mattress. Because that makes sense...).

There are other days as well like Flag Day and Arbor day but you don't get off of work for those and once you leave elementary school no one seems to ever bring it up.

7oddisdead
Nov 27th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Liam.

you have Oktoberfest...the real thing. I'll trade you any amount of turkey for that.

LiamKerrington
Nov 28th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Liam.

you have Oktoberfest...the real thing. I'll trade you any amount of turkey for that.

The chicks are sweet, the beer has become incomprehensible expensive ... But yeah, Oktoberfest and the "fifth season of the year, the carnival in the "Pott"" are the (only) two major events in Germany worth mentioning ...

Best wishes!
Liam

Witch_Doctor
Nov 28th, 2013, 10:04 PM
We have a tradition of borrowing other nations' holidays, festivals and celebrations and turning them into drinking holidays; Mexico's Cinco de Mayo, Ireland's Saint Patrick Day. Iran's Death to America Day is slow to catch on, though.

nikvoodoo
Nov 29th, 2013, 06:42 AM
We have a tradition of borrowing other nations' holidays, festivals and celebrations and turning them into drinking holidays; Mexico's Cinco de Mayo, Ireland's Saint Patrick Day. Iran's Death to America Day is slow to catch on, though.

Give it time. We'll get there.

LiamKerrington
Nov 29th, 2013, 07:55 AM
And much more cooler than any festivity is this ...

BUT (and it's a big But......tsex Mcgee...)We will be recording a Chapter 40 review podcast next week! All chapter 40 parts covered in one all inclusive podcast!

... That's like X-Mass, Eastern, my Birthday, Oktoberfest etc. on one out-f*cking-standing day!

Best wishes!
Liam

7oddisdead
Nov 29th, 2013, 02:36 PM
And much more cooler than any festivity is this ...

... That's like X-Mass, Eastern, my Birthday, Oktoberfest etc. on one out-f*cking-standing day!

Best wishes!
Liam

and because of this, I'll be drinking....

Eviebae
Dec 9th, 2013, 11:48 AM

Yeah, right now it's just a floating holiday....

Chrisgill
Dec 10th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Why hasn't there been a new we're not dead in several week?

7oddisdead
Dec 10th, 2013, 11:43 PM
All will be explained in the beginning of wnd 64...well, short version...nik and Britt have been busy. We recorded tonight, hopefully it will be out around the end of the week. I know Nik has been pretty overwhelmed with life lately...and Britt is still out for whatever her reasons are. Main reason I'm answering for Nik is I know everyone is excited for a new wnd..so im chiming in with what i know...but a new one is coming, hold your pants on :D

now beez, edit out my beard whistles!

Osiris
Dec 11th, 2013, 12:29 AM
I believe Britt has been in the throes of moving her entire life (once again) so I'm sure getting herself situated was a big factor.

That and her new TV. But in her defence, her last TV died quite a bit, and I think she ended up a bit behind her gaming schedule. Plus there was the whole visiting Nintendo thing.

Guys? I don't think Britt loves us anymore.

Bullethead
Dec 11th, 2013, 08:01 AM

^^This, :D ^^

nikvoodoo
Dec 11th, 2013, 08:56 AM
I believe Britt has been in the throes of moving her entire life (once again) so I'm sure getting herself situated was a big factor.

That and her new TV. But in her defence, her last TV died quite a bit, and I think she ended up a bit behind her gaming schedule. Plus there was the whole visiting Nintendo thing.

Untrue. Britt totally loves you guys. Like...really loves you guys if you get my meaning.

LiamKerrington
Dec 11th, 2013, 10:12 AM

I think she loves us sooooo much that she simply has not enough time to share with us ... Love is time-consuming, you know ...

Best wishes!
Liam

Osiris
Dec 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Untrue. Britt totally loves you guys. Like...really loves you guys if you get my meaning.

"Buttsex loves" loves us? Because it's the only kind of love I can accept from Britt.

Wow... that sounds really uncomfortable. I take it back. I can accept normal love from Britt.

zombie Danny
Dec 12th, 2013, 12:23 PM
She loves us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clem131
Dec 13th, 2013, 05:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Footbutt
Dec 13th, 2013, 11:02 AM
...so, when?

Grognaurd
Dec 13th, 2013, 11:51 AM
She loves us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She loves us! Not!

nikvoodoo
Dec 13th, 2013, 01:01 PM
This one ended up being a little difficult to edit. There was about 30 minutes or so where one participants feed was not being recorded. That lead to a retake and some dead time where you'll hear me talking and asking questions that....may not have answers.

Beez is workin' hard. we're doing our best for y'all. I promise. :)

7oddisdead
Dec 13th, 2013, 01:42 PM
In other words...todd had a buzz and wasn't paying attention to his computer...my fault guys, give beez a minute to work his magic!

just so its clear to everyone, these guys do this on side and take time from their everyday lives to make this happen.. Just the fact that this fan based podcast even happns should make everyone happy to get content when they can do it.

just felt like that needed said. And Nik, anytime you guys need any help with anything, you have my number. Now that I understand how things work better I'm more than willing to help make things happen, even in a behind the scenes/research/organizing content role.

take care everyone!

nikvoodoo
Dec 13th, 2013, 01:47 PM
No worries, 7odd! It is what it is! I still think the podcast will turn out fine!

Besides, I think beez is going to tell everyone the precise amount of time to fast forward if you don't want to hear me jabber on :p

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Dec 13th, 2013, 01:55 PM
This one ended up being a little difficult to edit. There was about 30 minutes or so where one participants feed was not being recorded. That lead to a retake and some dead time where you'll hear me talking and asking questions that....may not have answers.

Beez is workin' hard. we're doing our best for y'all. I promise. :)

Na, that is a shame. I really want to say thank you for your efforts, have another try. Surviving a zombicalyse is so much more ... savoury ... with Madame B. and you guys around.

Grognaurd
Dec 13th, 2013, 02:02 PM
She loves us! Not!

I was just funning, I know

She loves us!

I want to thank Beez, Brit and Nik for all their hard work!

7oddisdead
Dec 13th, 2013, 02:05 PM
No worries, 7odd! It is what it is! I still think the podcast will turn out fine!

Besides, I think beez is going to tell everyone the precise amount of time to fast forward if you don't want to hear me jabber on :p

heh, but self-effacing humor is a way of life around here!

and once the episode goes up. I'll jump into the wnd 64 thread and answer all the parts missing. Hooray for interactive media content!

its a lot of me talking about milk anyways...nobody wants to hear that....(see, more poking fun at ones self, its like a contagion)

Grognaurd
Dec 14th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Great show Beez, Nik, 7odd

Some of my thoughts

Haze: *Occam's Razor is Tanya and Saul are special, but it is also possible Victor and Pegs are the ones that are special and the Haze is defensive to keep them away.

Were not followed: *Victor was trained by CJ for several months. *Michael was not. *My Gut says Victor's mistake was more basic soldiering, not evasion.

Arena: hockey players and steroids can go together. *Do not forget that the "other" Puck of the Mallers was also a hockey fan. *Bricks could easily also be a user of Bill Roberts Juice.

Tattoos: *He just got them. Wouldn't they be more of just a bloody mess than the clear tattoos we see today? *The face and head bleeds a lot more than a forearm or calf

Smell: *is it the haze or did Victor give himself a heavy dose of cologne?*

What did Ink do? *I do not know. Another similar example is when Pegs over hears the murder plan for Marcus. *One dude says they have to make it look like one of "them" did it. *And then follows that with "have fun". *

When we "hear" something that was not written down, we are told. *Example: *Michael narrates that they pieced together the finding of Burt as well as the LA recon Soldiers. *Michael says this is the best guess. *We might get this flag when we return to these events, but it is an awesome cliffhanger

Yea, I originally heard the crow teory with the live WND season 3 Finale. *In addition to the calls themselves, Burt's knickname is Raven and Scratch's ring has bird wings. *

Chrisgill
Dec 14th, 2013, 09:06 AM
You and nikvoodoo had a good show last night. It was worth the wait

Witch_Doctor
Dec 14th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Yep. In fact, if you hadn't mentioned the recording errors, i would not have noticed. I really enjoyed this one.

kent17
Dec 16th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Just finished listening to this episode, I now subscribe to the "ant" theory

clem131
Dec 16th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Wow, what a monster episode! The 15 mins without 7oddisdead were not that bad, well cut!

kent17
Dec 16th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Yep. In fact, if you hadn't mentioned the recording errors, i would not have noticed. I really enjoyed this one.

This is true, must be some great editing :)

beezball
Dec 16th, 2013, 12:36 PM
I'm glad for the positive responses. Like I said in the interjection, we're already used to Nik talking to himself for minutes on end :)

7oddisdead
Dec 16th, 2013, 12:39 PM
As everyone has said beez. Well done.

nice lemonade. Hopefully no more lemons....

scbubba
Dec 17th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Finally got a chance to listen to this episode of WND.

Just want to say that it was a great show and major props and thanks to nikvoodoo, beezball, and 7oddisdead for the time and effort to make it happen. Y'all rock!

Chrisgill
May 17th, 2014, 12:06 PM
I've been gone for a minute, anything new with we're not dead?

Gooer
May 17th, 2014, 02:34 PM

They can no longer do it due to not having the time available to schedule a session at the same time

Osiris
May 17th, 2014, 04:29 PM

Britt said she loves us, and misses us, but Nik hates us all. He's apparently refused to do it until Britt stops loving us. Britt said, "NEVAR! BUTTSEXORZ!!!!!11"

Now you're all caught up. We're Not Dead has finally succumbed to the inevitable. They're dead, Jim.

Gooer
May 17th, 2014, 04:53 PM
Britt said she loves us, and misses us, but Nik hates us all. He's apparently refused to do it until Britt stops loving us. Britt said, "NEVAR! BUTTSEXORZ!!!!!11"

Now you're all caught up. We're Not Dead has finally succumbed to the inevitable. They're dead, Jim.

That's the dark, twisted truth behind it.... I didn't want to mention it on here though.....

nikvoodoo
May 19th, 2014, 03:58 AM

Yeah......that's exactly how it went down....

pmchawk
May 19th, 2014, 07:09 AM
I'm just curious how nik feels about hope still being alive. 😄

GamerGirl
May 19th, 2014, 07:37 AM
I thought it was Greg that hated her?

nikvoodoo
May 19th, 2014, 07:49 AM
I'm just curious how nik feels about hope still being alive. ��

I thought it was Greg that hated her?

I like Hope. I already got my death wish when Angel bit it. GamerGirl is right...it was Greg who wanted Hope to die.

Osiris
May 19th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Yeah......that's exactly how it went down....

You mean it's not? Whatever, dude. We miss you. Come back.