PDA

View Full Version : PREDICTION: Samantha will kill Datu

Duffusmonkey
Nov 16th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Datu is turning into super survivor, he is too successful at reducing the zombie threat, for the sake of the story he has to die...

The zombies liked to capture live humans to torture at the arena, but details of the torture where not described. My theory is that part of torturing them was shooting them up with genetic modifiers and steroids to make them last longer during the torture. The humans that want to live and fight back the hardest become strong enough that they turn into super zombies instead of dieing.

Datu gave Samantha the will to live before being tortured so I think she turned. At a critical fight Datu will be confronted with zombie Samantha and the shock will break him allowing the zombies to kill him.

Hope will be so shocked that she will finally nut up and kill her own zombie Mom. This will be part of KC's attempt to make Hope likable, unlike Kelly's transformation this one will fail.

FunkyDung
Nov 16th, 2013, 09:03 AM
I thought Samantha was torn to pieces.

Vlarken
Nov 16th, 2013, 09:32 AM
I thought Samantha was torn to pieces.

Seconded: unlike the Walking Dead, it doesn't seem like random body parts can be turned into zombies in We're Alive.

Duffusmonkey
Nov 16th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Was she torn to pieces? I thought it ended with her screaming, did the show state what actually happened to her?

FunkyDung
Nov 16th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Was she torn to pieces? I thought it ended with her screaming, did the show state what actually happened to her?

I thought it was strongly implied. I seem to recall Samantha and Datu watching someone else get torn apart in the arena. When Samantha was taken, she urged Datu not to watch, implying that she would meet the same fate. My memory is a little fuzzy, though, and I might have filled in details for my mental image that were not really presented. Perhaps someone less lazy or busy will re-listen for us.

Red Shirt
Nov 17th, 2013, 01:06 AM
I thought it was strongly implied.

Me too. However, to quote Angel, "Did you see his body? Did you see him dead?" It was heavily implied, but not confirmed. "Don't look," is something that you would expect out of survivors in this scenario, but it adds another layer to the obfuscation. Not only do we not know, but the only one in the story that could have borne witness does not know either.

I'm betting on a scenario similar to Duffusmonkey's, but Zamantha recognizes Hope and laboriously tries to say her name. While distracted by Hope, someone else uses the window of opportunity to take her down.

Gfresh
Dec 9th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Me too. However, to quote Angel, "Did you see his body? Did you see him dead?" It was heavily implied, but not confirmed. "Don't look," is something that you would expect out of survivors in this scenario, but it adds another layer to the obfuscation. Not only do we not know, but the only one in the story that could have borne witness does not know either.

I'm betting on a scenario similar to Duffusmonkey's, but Zamantha recognizes Hope and laboriously tries to say her name. While distracted by Hope, someone else uses the window of opportunity to take her down.

You mean like this?....2848

LiamKerrington
Dec 9th, 2013, 09:37 AM
The zombies liked to capture live humans to torture at the arena, but details of the torture where not described. My theory is that part of torturing them was shooting them up with genetic modifiers and steroids to make them last longer during the torture. The humans that want to live and fight back the hardest become strong enough that they turn into super zombies instead of dieing.

What a f*cked up idea. But it would make a lot of sense, 'cause it would play well into Ink's hand to get some really asshead zombs which would make a difference ...

Datu gave Samantha the will to live before being tortured so I think she turned. At a critical fight Datu will be confronted with zombie Samantha and the shock will break him allowing the zombies to kill him.

Maybe. Maybe not. I just happen to remember how cool R2Da2 was able to strike down a Boulder-Little-One with parts of a chair or a crowbar or shit ... I mean - after all and if shit hits the fan, R2Da2 becomes DatHulk big time! And I could imagine that in any especially desperate moment he survives against all odds.

Hope will be so shocked that she will finally nut up and kill her own zombie Mom. This will be part of KC's attempt to make Hope likable, unlike Kelly's transformation this one will fail.

To quote a picture ... So hope would end like ... THIS:

("River Tam")

Best wishes!
Liam

Duffusmonkey
Dec 17th, 2013, 11:52 AM
The odds of this happening went down A LOT but maybe Datu and Samantha will become the sweet zombie couple