PDA

View Full Version : Ink's Plea deal and police tape

Grognaurd
Nov 15th, 2013, 04:46 AM
It has been pointed out that the police tape would be in place a long long time even before the outbreak if it was associated with the arrest. But, what if it was related to the plea deal? That was breaking news at the time of the outbreak. Ink gives some vital information like how he did it, info on an Apocolyptic cult, the families, Bruce wane is really batman, whatever. Does this force someone's hand early?

I am just trying to square up some blurred lines.

we have:
Plea deal
"New" police tape (?)
Transfer to a mental health facility
A buyer for an RPG and rockets
Outbreak
Burt is delayed getting Lock and Loaded

GreggSz
Nov 15th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Bill Roberts (“Ink”) was in custody when the outbreak started. I think he was convicted last May of multiple homicides and now being transferred from prison to a mental hospital. While in custody...

Duffusmonkey
Nov 16th, 2013, 05:53 AM
My Theory:

1) Bill Roberts "Ink" murdered people experimenting on his genetic modifying drugs
2) Ink used some of the drugs on himself before he was arrested for murder
3) Ink was dressed in his best pinstripe suit the trial where he was convicted and was still in it when being transferred to the mental institution.
4) The police put Ink in a bullet proof vest for his own safety during the transfer for his own safety and he is still wearing it. (remember he was not hurt when he was shot in the heart with a gun and later with an arrow)
5) The scarred zombies in chapter one are INK's victims that the police didn't know about, the cracks in the ground allowed them to escape.

I am pretty sure about this so far, NOW comes my wild guesses

1) One of the drugs that INK gave himself and his victims gave the ability to communicate chemically like ants.
2) When the cracks in the ground freed his victims he was able to communicate with them chemically over a long distance to get them to free him
3) The natural disaster that caused the cracks in the ground created the zombie outbreak but all the special zombies were healthy humans that INK drugged before they turned to zombies.
4) Ink was torturing his victims in the arena but I think he turned them into special zombies when he was done. Prediction: Samantha will be back as special zombie and kill Datu, I may cry a little when this happens.
5) The Podcast will end with the death of Ink and the super zombies but the survivors will still live in a destroyed world full of zombies.

Grognaurd
Nov 16th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Well, it is dull evening here, so crazy time :tinfoil:

Saul: that's Paul, he always dress that way... Or something like that. Was Ink wearing a suit and attacked Paul, who was also wearing a suit? Was Paul just not wearing a suit that day? Did Ink steal Paul's suit?

Did ink have a bullet proof vest on underneath the suit or is his skin hardened like the little ones

Why was Pegs so sure that It was not enough and knew that Burt had to shoot him again?

Ink liked to play with his victims. Much like Scratch did with Charlie and Pipin and Gatekeeper as did Tardust with Lizzy. It was not enough to rape her, he deliberately cut her.

FunkyDung
Nov 16th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Saul: that's Paul, he always dress that way... Or something like that. Was Ink wearing a suit and attacked Paul, who was also wearing a suit? Was Paul just not wearing a suit that day? Did Ink steal Paul's suit?

Put away the foil hat. You've actually jogged my memory, and I recall wondering the same thing. I pictured the scene with Ink wearing Paul's suit and Paul lying on the floor, suitless. Do we have any evidence that Ink wore suits prior to this moment?

Grognaurd
Nov 16th, 2013, 04:10 PM
That is what I was too lazy to look up before writing.

Once at the fuel depot mission wearing???
Once with Datu description at the arena??
Kalani's account?

But, i am pretty sure Saul describes him the epher in the suit looking at CJ's tape. Does he recognize him by the suit or by his actions?

Red Shirt
Nov 17th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Fast Forward Blip Noise

But was it a fast forward? Could there have been rewinds as Lizzy was searching for the right spot in the recording? Are we possibly listening to this recording out of sequence? Remember that the phrase "He is currently being transferred to a mental health facility," was said twice.

Not that I think it might matter, but a little more context is needed here... how long of a recording was on the Tivo? Was it live continuing coverage of his transfer or merely a segment in the morning news?

I hope that the characters with the pieces of this puzzle get their heads out of their butts and finally put them together. They are so close.

Once at the fuel depot mission wearing???

Ch. 5 1/3 @ 8:00 No description other than Lizzy saying "Something's different about that one."

Once with Datu description at the arena??

Ch. 10 2/3 @ 22:15 Datu says, "Looks like there's one in the center. His skin is all... weird looking." No other description.

So no confirmation there, BUT

But, i am pretty sure Saul describes him the epher in the suit looking at CJ's tape. Does he recognize him by the suit or by his actions?

When Saul says freaky effer in the suit, it surprises and jogs CJ's memory. (Ch. 27 1/3 @ 11:27) She then goes to her files to get a hard copy picture she pulled from the video feed. Also:
Ch. 27 2/3 @ 21:38 CJ states "...and the video of that man-thing in the suit I showed you coming in the front door."

Confirmed: TOWTM wearing a suit at the fall of Dunbar, before his appearance at The Tower.

Duffusmonkey
Nov 18th, 2013, 09:27 AM
BLAM!

2) When the cracks in the ground freed his victims he was able to communicate with them chemically over a long distance to get them to free him

Confirmation that zombies Freed Ink, The damage to the truck implied special zombies, no mention of chemical communication, yet..

scbubba
Nov 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM
BLAM!

Confirmation that zombies Freed Ink, The damage to the truck implied special zombies, no mention of chemical communication, yet..

The description of the van does imply something different than normal biters (if I heard it right). The biters that Michael and Saul saw on the freeway in Ch 1-1 didn't do anything other than smash windows and, I think, open a car door (vs ripping it off the car).

I wonder if there might have already been some plan in place to spring Ink during the transfer and ZDay changed things up a little. Maybe in exchange for jailhouse tats and supplies, Ink juiced a bunch of people with his special cocktail. Not knowing that ZDay was happening, Ink expected his beefed up "super soldiers" to overpower the transfer guards, etc. But when the juiced guys turned, they turned "special" and got more super than expected....

That's a stream of conscious that assumes Ink didn't have anything to do with Zday itself, just the special biters that showed up afterwards.....

Verse
Nov 18th, 2013, 04:00 PM
I think that Ink and Z-Day just happened on the same day. For it to be planned is rough for me. I am not keen on the Chemical Ant theroy. I think it is more Alpha Wolf thing. Some people are just leaders by nature. Even if your natural Leader area is nuts people. I think he just controls them like that. Force of Personality. The Z's seem to be able to tell if you are one of them or not. My guess is that he is just Alpha Wolf. Killing the ones that are not following him.

Burts rockets may not be connected. If you remeber he said he had a lot of legal stuff and, as he put it, "Not so Legal Stuff". The claymores being another thing. Seems he just a bunch of stuff. I could be wrong though. I just am not a fan of "Big Brother Knew it was coming!" I could be 100% wrong though.

It is possible that people planned to spring ole Bill Roberts. They did say that he paid the guy, but no one knew with what, to do his tats.

The whole "It just so happened to happen at the same time" fits in some ways because we don't have super zombies everywhere. Pretty much just inside LA.

Grognaurd
Nov 18th, 2013, 04:22 PM
The rockets were in the front safe because he had a buyer ready to pick them up. So, coincidence? Maybe. Or, people knew something was going to happen.

Verse
Nov 18th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Ah. See, I thought they were in the back safe. It is a bit odd to have rockets with a buyer this close to Z-Day. Kinda odd for teh store if it wasn't tied to it some how.

scbubba
Nov 18th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Could be a tie in that someone knew Zday was coming. More likely it tied in to the story to give credence to the Mallers having the heavy hitters to take out the Tower... So they did have a story purpose even if they aren't tied into a Zday conspiracy.

Duffusmonkey
Nov 27th, 2013, 05:59 AM
I am a little bummed that it was regular ones that freed INK, I really thought that it was going to be the first special ones that freed him.

P.S. Damn it KC! The zombies that freed Ink, did they have Scars or not????

Bullethead
Feb 7th, 2014, 01:25 PM
You all have stated some thingsi just now came to the conclusion of. Perhaps there were two crimes. Perhaps ink did give some inmates a cocktail.

I was thinking that the reason a deal was struck might lend it self to Ink or Radon labs having some contract with the prison. Maybe they were allowed to test certain drugs on inmates on death row. Ink may have threatened to talk about this so a deal was made
Maybe the gas from the cracks have to do with run off from radon labs chemicals being improperly disposed of.

The cells had "print outs" of drugs taped to the cell gates. That means the drugs were administered before the world went to hell and lossed power and the prison was overrun. The black ink written on the paper, probably Inks doings post Zday.

The chow hall had all the doors and windows blocked by tables and chairs, except one that had appeared knocked down. This would lend to the thought that not all of the prison was aware of what was going on in Roberts cell block.

Gooer
Feb 7th, 2014, 02:08 PM
You all have stated some thingsi just now came to the conclusion of. Perhaps there were two crimes. Perhaps ink did give some inmates a cocktail.

I was thinking that the reason a deal was struck might lend it self to Ink or Radon labs having some contract with the prison. Maybe they were allowed to test certain drugs on inmates on death row. Ink may have threatened to talk about this so a deal was made
Maybe the gas from the cracks have to do with run off from radon labs chemicals being improperly disposed of.

The cells had "print outs" of drugs taped to the cell gates. That means the drugs were administered before the world went to hell and lossed power and the prison was overrun. The black ink written on the paper, probably Inks doings post Zday.

The chow hall had all the doors and windows blocked by tables and chairs, except one that had appeared knocked down. This would lend to the thought that not all of the prison was aware of what was going on in Roberts cell block.

The notes of the names of drugs was written by hand, whereas the other information about the inmate inside was printed: it was added after, and some couldn't be read as it was scribbled...

Gooer
Feb 7th, 2014, 02:10 PM
I am a little bummed that it was regular ones that freed INK, I really thought that it was going to be the first special ones that freed him.

P.S. Damn it KC! The zombies that freed Ink, did they have Scars or not????

Didn't Ink free himself? He kicked the doors out of the jail truck, after he had finished turning.