PDA

View Full Version : Reptrivia Feedback

Unit
Nov 13th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Hey everybody, just looking for a little feedback on the Reptrivia section. I have just got into it and have made a few quizzes now. I am trying to follow LiamKerrington's suggestion and doing daily quizzes and a weekly quiz and am offering Rep for getting 100% on the weekly quiz.

Just trying ing to see if everybody is still liking that model? Also wanted to find out what everybody thinks about the type of questions and level of difficulty of questions I have done so far over the past week or two?

I have tried to do a mix of some easy questions and some moderately difficult questions. I have also tried to throw in a question or two that can't just be looked up on the wiki, you have to already know it or you have to know where in the episodes to listen to go find it. Do you guys like that or do you think that is too difficult?

Thanks in advance for the feedback :D

Robzombie
Nov 13th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Personally, the harder the better.

Osiris
Nov 13th, 2013, 11:45 PM
That's what she said.

Storm
Nov 13th, 2013, 11:48 PM
They've been great! :D Maybe a little short, but nice. About the difficulty, well, I think they're fine, could be harder, it's always fun to have a challenge. :)

Unit
Nov 14th, 2013, 12:14 AM
That's what she said.

Wish I could Rep this more than one time. Well played good sir

Unit
Nov 14th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Sounds like time to up the difficulty then, I can work with that.

As for making them longer, the recommendation I got was one question for the daily quiz and more for the weekly. How many would you prefer to see?

Storm
Nov 14th, 2013, 03:12 AM
IDK... Three? Longer than the daily ones, but not extremely long either.

Merlin1274
Nov 14th, 2013, 06:58 AM
I got one wrong on Michael Cross. I punched myseld in the head for missing one.. It does not show me what the correct answer was or am I missing something other than a couple brain cells..

Unit
Nov 14th, 2013, 08:11 AM
No it does not show the correct answers on purpose. I think it is to keep people from posting the answers. Since that test is over now the answers were, Michael served in Iraq, he had completed 3 tours, and he was invited to a party by the girl in his class.

tonyhind86
Nov 15th, 2013, 05:37 AM
A few more questions wouldn't hurt

Unit
Nov 15th, 2013, 08:03 AM
You want more than 1 on the daily quiz or are you talking about the weekly quiz?

Bullethead
Jan 22nd, 2014, 10:55 AM
Maybe I just don't know how to use the website, but I cannot take any quiz besides the one posted for today. Is it possible to go back in time and take the quizzes I may not have been online for?

It says there are 232 total quizzes. However, the search feature yields nothing, the quizzes I've taken feature yields nothing, am I just missing how to use the site?

tonyhind86
Jan 22nd, 2014, 11:03 AM
Maybe I just don't know how to use the website, but I cannot take any quiz besides the one posted for today. Is it possible to go back in time and take the quizzes I may not have been online for?

It says there are 232 total quizzes. However, the search feature yields nothing, the quizzes I've taken feature yields nothing, am I just missing how to use the site?

The quizzes have an end date on them, so it's not possible to do the backdated ones unfortunately.

Unit
Jan 25th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Check back as often as you can. We were doing a new quiz every day and then longer quizzes that would stay up for a week, but alas life has gotten in the way for the past several weeks. Gooer, Liam and scbubba have been posting some though too. I should be jumping into the mix again starting next week so there should be new quizzes up pretty much all the time.

tonyhind86
Jan 25th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Check back as often as you can. We were doing a new quiz every day and then longer quizzes that would stay up for a week, but alas life has gotten in the way for the past several weeks. Gooer, Liam and scbubba have been posting some though too. I should be jumping into the mix again starting next week so there should be new quizzes up pretty much all the time.

I really need to get my finger out and start posting a few quizzes aswell. I work full time so it gets tricky to find the time.

Mind, if I can persuade the management to start listening to the show, I may convince them to give me access to the forum on the computers at work :)

Gooer
Jan 25th, 2014, 03:26 PM
It could be possible to re-release the old quizzes i believe, if one goes to the old quiz, i think you can edit it and change the open dates (not sure if you can, just a theory)

Edit: Just tested it, you can in fact re-open them. I tried it on a test that i created. Going to try on a test someone else made, see if it works too.

Edit 2: Just tested it again, you can open any old quiz by changing the end date of it, provided you can find the old quiz.

siljathomas
Jul 13th, 2020, 10:30 AM
I punched myseld in the head for missing one.. It doesn't give me what the right answer was or am I missing some different option from a couple synapses..