PDA

View Full Version : Wnd #63

7oddisdead
Nov 13th, 2013, 12:20 AM
its out...talk about it.

decent. glad to hear brit back. good guest for the episode. them's my comments.

beezball
Nov 13th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Talking is fun.

Gnex
Nov 13th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Just listened, was a good episode!

Footbutt
Nov 14th, 2013, 03:32 AM
yippee! i got mentioned!! and my name butchered!!!

Storm
Nov 14th, 2013, 03:57 AM

*Sniffles* I want my name butchered too! Not fair!

Anyways, nice episode... Something nobody seems to care about though is the fact that Robbins got some of that little-one-killer-stuff-in-liquid-form on his arm... Not saying it's important, but I'm kinda worried about what it'll do to him... If anything at all... Hehe.

nikvoodoo
Nov 14th, 2013, 04:10 AM

I was kinda impressed by that personally.

Witch_Doctor
Nov 14th, 2013, 06:32 AM

Me too! Witch Hunter! :D

Great episode BTW!

UndeadSweeper
Nov 14th, 2013, 10:25 AM
I said we should change Ink to Pink. And the new ADLO should be called Robbie after our rather large favorite one fan soldier.

Elisa
Nov 14th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Enjoyed all the theories and tin foil hat foolery, especially when you guys went off on tangents. But all in all a very satisfying WND episode. Kudos y'all.

abayarts
Nov 17th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Fun episode. Miss the chemistry that nik and brit had. Glad that she's back.

scbubba
Nov 18th, 2013, 04:21 AM
Good stuff, y'all! Hope Brit feels better soon.... Or maybe gets on some better drugs! :D

Verse
Nov 18th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Now that my name was mentioned... I feel Legit now. Like What I say is kinda cool. Ego inflated and such. (Even if my Father/Son idea was killed in this weeks We're Alive). I feel like I am part of the "In" crowd.

Zombie-Bane
Nov 18th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Enjoyed all the theories and tin foil hat foolery, especially when you guys went off on tangents. But all in all a very satisfying WND episode. Kudos y'all.

Hey! What tin foil hat foolery?

scbubba
Nov 18th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Now that my name was mentioned... I feel Legit now. Like What I say is kinda cool. Ego inflated and such. (Even if my Father/Son idea was killed in this weeks We're Alive). I feel like I am part of the "In" crowd.

Damn! Stupid fat fingers on the iPad accidentally hit the dislike on the way to the like button. Major apologies for that Verse... No way I can tell to undo it.

Congrats on the WND name drop... Of course, you know you have REALLY arrived when Britt butchers your username. It's like the WND VIP... ;)

buzzbros2002
Nov 20th, 2013, 09:47 AM
'Twas a good episode, and I can only imagine how happy nikvoodoo must be for getting quite a bit right on what he hoped would happen on this newest episode.

nikvoodoo
Nov 20th, 2013, 03:39 PM
'Twas a good episode, and I can only imagine how happy nikvoodoo must be for getting quite a bit right on what he hoped would happen on this newest episode.

I might be contently smiling to myself.