PDA

View Full Version : Datu is immune, possibly Hope too

iMenchi
Nov 12th, 2013, 03:37 PM
I apologize if this idea has been posted before.

My theory is that Datu and possibly Hope are immune to becoming zombies.

Until recently, it has been thought that Saul and Tanya might be immune to whatever is causing zombies because of their exposure to it and not turning.

At one point Randy was trying to drag Tanya away. I think that this is because she is immune and she was being dragged off like how Datu was at the arena.

I think that Datu was captured and brought to the arena, instead of attacked because he is also immune, and it is too dangerous for the zombies to leave anyone alive who is immune. This also means that Samantha could also have been immune, and Hope might be immune because her mother was.

Anyhow, let me know what you think.

Duffusmonkey
Nov 12th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Maybe not immune, maybe just resistant. Because they are resistant maybe they can be turned in special zombies. That would explain the limited number of special zombies to start with

Storm
Nov 13th, 2013, 12:50 AM
And here I was hoping you had based your theory on the kiss Samantha gave Datu in the arean... She did kiss him, right? Sounds like that to me...
Then again, your theory's title would have been the other way around if that was the case. :D
Nice theory, though, but I kinda doubt they are... Hehe.

GreggSz
Nov 15th, 2013, 02:08 PM
I like the idea of Datu being even more special than he already is.

But the zombies would have to be able to detect who is immune and if immunity was too dangerous to leave alive I would assume there would be an eat on sight/site order. Not a take back to the area for entertainment order.
But Datu might be able to build an immunity if he could find the right parts.

Sin Angel
Jan 18th, 2014, 03:40 AM
It was an interesting theory while it lasted. KC has already disproved this by the fact being he is currently dying from a bite. Unfortunately it's going to be a slow death since he seems to be changing rather slowly. Though for some reason it feels really strange, like he might change into one of the smart ones or something. KC is planning something but I aint sure what just yet

tonyhind86
Jan 19th, 2014, 08:27 AM
It was an interesting theory while it lasted. KC has already disproved this by the fact being he is currently dying from a bite. Unfortunately it's going to be a slow death since he seems to be changing rather slowly. Though for some reason it feels really strange, like he might change into one of the smart ones or something. KC is planning something but I aint sure what just yet

I wonder if Zombie Datu ends up reuniting with Zombie Samantha...

Sin Angel
Jan 19th, 2014, 09:06 AM
That won't be possible since you heard her getting ripped apart.