PDA

View Full Version : When Hope gets vision back, is there a surprise

alexcadtek
Oct 25th, 2013, 09:22 AM
If hope gets her vision back will that open the story up to way more options, what has she seen that maybe she didnt want to talk about before the accident. will she recognise anybody or what is going to happen, I believe in a way that she will have to do a lot whith bringing everything together, maybe she saw what zombie took her mom, who knows, what do you guys think?

Osiris
Oct 25th, 2013, 09:32 AM
I'm pretty certain she's just going to whine about something else. She's kind of like that.

alexcadtek
Oct 25th, 2013, 10:22 AM
ya she complains but I still think she has not said a whole lot becasue she is to busy getting mad at her self and she is hurting inside, I think she just hasnt bothered to tell the people around her more, her mom died she is blind she is probably thinking what is the point. But I think once she gets her vision she will fill lots and lots better and she will not fill a burden to people. I hope thats what happes.

Duffusmonkey
Oct 25th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Nothing in a good story is without a purpose. Is Hope being blind just an incentive for Datu to be so protective of her???? maybe buts its a little weak. I think that when hope gets her eyesight back SOMETHING she sees is going to be important.

KatheCiscol
Oct 25th, 2013, 10:08 PM
I am really hoping that she could see her again.