PDA

View Full Version : Who will get the Revenge Burt, Riley, or CJ

alexcadtek
Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:42 PM
I wanted to know your thought's on who will get there revenge with Scratch, Or if you think they even will, I was thinking burt might be the one to revenge his shirley, but Riley could need it more because of Angel, and CJ well they just have it for each other and would be a cool fight again if CJ did not loose her leg. But tell me who you think will get there Revenge and do you think they would even kill such a good character as Scratch? Or do you think Scratch will get her revenge on Peggs?

LiamKerrington
Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:54 PM
Scratch is a survivor. She will even survive Armageddon, Ragnarok, the sum of all Apocalypses etc.

No, but seriously: I think it is possible that Scratch could kill 'em all. She's gut the guts, the will, the instinkt, and the means to do so. But will she? I am not certain, which is why I chose the unlikely, but not impossible.

Best wishes!
Liam

FunkyDung
Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Scratch is a survivor. She will even survive Armageddon, Ragnarok, the sum of all Apocalypses etc.

So, Scratch is a cockroach?

As I said in another thread somewhere, I think Riley will do something stupid/rash while trying to kill Scratch, and Burt will sacrifice himself to save her. Later, Riley will sacrifice herself to save Lizzy and/or her baby. I haven't decided whether she will kill Scratch in the process. Saul might get that honor.

nikvoodoo
Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Please be careful where you post spoiler threads. This started in Everything Else where spoilers are not allowed.

Now.....back to our regularly scheduled thread!

Riley. Riley wins. Riley will kill Scratch and eat our her eyes. Then jab pointy things in her ears. I'm all in on Riley!

LiamKerrington
Oct 22nd, 2013, 01:12 PM
So, Scratch is a cockroach?

:D

Osiris
Oct 22nd, 2013, 01:13 PM
Scratch will get her revenge for the senseless murder of her brother.

alexcadtek
Oct 22nd, 2013, 01:13 PM
I dont think Scratch has a problem with lizzy, she was actually protecting her and the baby, she shows a soft side with lizzy.

FunkyDung
Oct 22nd, 2013, 02:13 PM
I dont think Scratch has a problem with lizzy, she was actually protecting her and the baby, she shows a soft side with lizzy.

I think she wants the baby more than she has a soft spot for Lizzy. She may want to steal him.

alexcadtek
Oct 22nd, 2013, 03:17 PM
true, didnt think of that. but she was ok with her and didnt give her much crap like everybody else.

Osiris
Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:02 PM
I've said it for years. Scratch is just misunderstood.

FunkyDung
Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:23 PM
true, didnt think of that. but she was ok with her and didnt give her much crap like everybody else.

I think Scratch sees something of herself in Lizzy, which could be dangerous, because she seems to have some deep-seated self-loathing. Also, if Scratch perceives that Lizzy has rejected her good will somehow (such as if Lizzy denies any resemblance to Scratch and resents the comparison), she might be enraged and channel her "love" into hate. Hell hath no fury and all that.

Storm
Oct 23rd, 2013, 05:38 AM
Michael's gonna shoot dat bitch in da face!
Or! Randy shows up, stuff happens, people die, some more stuff happens, and Scratch is dead. Maybe a building colapses with her trapped inside, just like the tower. Maybe she turns...
For some reason I don't really think any of the humans will get to kill her. Seems too perfect.

KatheCiscol
Oct 23rd, 2013, 11:45 PM
I didn't think of that either. I hope everything is good now.

Teej
Nov 15th, 2013, 07:56 AM
As I listen back through again I can't help but think the most poetically awesome way for scratch to die would be if she ends up choking/being choked to death on Burt's trigger finger which I like to imagine she carries with her.

tonyhind86
Nov 22nd, 2013, 06:24 AM
Burt will probably carve Shirley's name into her after he "skulls fucks her corpse"