PDA

View Full Version : Wnd#61

nikvoodoo
Oct 21st, 2013, 03:27 PM
Holy crap!!!!!!

Thoughts! Post them!! We speak of them on air!!

7oddisdead
Oct 21st, 2013, 03:31 PM
Just uh, go ahead and remind everyone why I'm awesome.

you won't. Your scared

hugs! :)

Osiris
Oct 21st, 2013, 03:32 PM
My question is two parts. First, why did it takes sofa king long to get this thread up, and second...

Since we're witnessing the rise of one of the commercials into one of the key puzzle pieces of the WA mystery (taking the form of Raydon Labs) what are your thoughts--Britt--on the OTHER commercial back in season one (could be totally mistaken, don't shoot me).... Reef Systems? I want to say it was Reef Systems because that's what Todd called it, so don't blame me all the way. Just part of the way.

P.S. if Britt isn't there, nik is allowed to answer.

7oddisdead
Oct 21st, 2013, 03:33 PM
Me Todd....not the other, deader todd

nikvoodoo
Oct 21st, 2013, 03:37 PM
Reef systems is a legit business. Kc used to work there I believe.

And I would have put this up sooner but I got swamped at work and by the time I for a free moment the episode was released and the forum is a no fly zone then.

Osiris
Oct 21st, 2013, 03:39 PM
Me Todd....not the other, deader todd

What Todd said.

7oddisdead
Oct 21st, 2013, 03:48 PM
Roger.....roger.

Kc
Oct 21st, 2013, 03:57 PM
Since we're witnessing the rise of one of the commercials into one of the key puzzle pieces of the WA mystery (taking the form of Raydon Labs)

Does anyone remember what episode that commercial was tacked onto?

7oddisdead
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:07 PM
*wiiiiiiiinnnk*

Kc
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM
But seriously, I think WND should include that old commercial in this week's run. Who says yay?

Osiris
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM
Does anyone remember what episode that commercial was tacked onto?

No, because I'm a terrible fucking fan.

Kc
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:18 PM
No, because I'm a terrible fucking fan.

No, because I'm a terrible author.

Honestly, I made that teaser because an episode was a bit short and I was like, HEY, this would be fun. I guess I need to look for short episodes.

Osiris
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:19 PM
No, because I'm a terrible author.

Honestly, I made that teaser because an episode was a bit short and I was like, HEY, this would be fun. I guess I need to look for short episodes.

Subtle. As for your authoring skills.... I haven't read one of your books yet.

Grognaurd
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:19 PM
But seriously, I think WND should include that old commercial in this week's run. Who says yay?

/cheer

I do not think I heard that one. I remember a more recent Locke and loaded, but not ever hearing a Raydon Labs one.

Osiris
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:21 PM

Absofuckinglutely. Beez is on it. ON IT...

someone get in touch with Beez and ask him if he will put that in.

Kc
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:35 PM
/cheer

I do not think I heard that one. I remember a more recent Locke and loaded, but not ever hearing a Raydon Labs one.

Wait... did I not make one? Am I loosing my mind?!

Kc
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:47 PM

Chapter 25 part 3 had Locked and Loaded... featuring the voice of Muldoon. Haven't found Raydon yet... maybe I didn't do it.

Grognaurd
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:48 PM

If there was one, I think I would remember. I only remember hearing lvl 3 ID from Raydon Labs and then stuff on the forums. I did not join the community until late season 1 or early season 2. Maybe the bumpers changed?

turbo
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:48 PM

Yea I don't remember that one. Maybe you made it and decided against putting it in because it might spoil something?

7oddisdead
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:49 PM
Yea...pretty sure it doesn't exist.

Roger was so excited...i just couldn't tell him.

Kc
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:50 PM
Let's just pretend this didn't happen...

I think I did sketch up something, but then Locked and Loaded won out.

turbo
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:52 PM
There's a good contest. Who can create a Raydon Labs commercial?

Osiris
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:52 PM
Yea...pretty sure it doesn't exist.

Roger was so excited...i just couldn't tell him.

Who what? The fuck just happened in this thread?

Kc
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:54 PM

"Better Life, through Chemistry" --- Sounds like a good slogan

Wicked Sid
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:57 PM
For some reason I can only picture the commercials like these of Veridian Dynamics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia8OKMlqxLs&list=PL40FCDF2860CD4AB3).

Osiris
Oct 21st, 2013, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3RiNzZJR0U

Arch_Will
Oct 21st, 2013, 05:29 PM
Raydon Labs "Dissolving the Past to Bond our Future" definitely it should be made if it hasn't already!

but to add a note for discussion to the podcast.... Tanya is very quick to euthanise people.. there was the girl in the last chapter and now this poor little unknown girl under chloroform.

again we see the soldiers rapport shine through with their comedic jibes when delegating their duties after bringing the behemoth to Tanya. I could listen to a whole series of those guys out on a tour! man muscles! lmao

and then the big piece!.. Randy!.. shuffling along with a plastic bag.. and beardyness. i'm reminded of a hobo, and then boom! once the shit hits, off he scarpers like us irishmen at a jury duty calling.

FunkyDung
Oct 21st, 2013, 06:01 PM

Yes! Make this happen! :excited:

FunkyDung
Oct 21st, 2013, 06:09 PM
Is anybody else torn between posting on the official WA episode thread and the related WND episode thread? There's a lot of cross-over relevance. KWIM? Just me? OK, then. As you were.

Arch_Will
Oct 21st, 2013, 06:33 PM
and as my brain vomited thoughts n theories out on the official episode discussion.. i'll post same comment here..

he drops chemicals beginning with Fo.. i see the theory for Formic acid and also that excellent post on formaldehyde and granted they are fantastic deductions.. there's another one which is a derivative of formic acid called Formamide which, according to online sources, is used to stabalise denatured strands of DNA... perhaps being used as the Z's own tests on a cure? or perhaps to further enhance their mutations? only time and KC's brain will tell.

and just thinking... Formic Acid... derived from "Formica" meaning Ant in Latin.... does this then mean that as it is an "Ant-acid" we should chug down this formic acid to cure heartburn? ... Call dibs!!.. Patent pending.. points fingers at everyone and stares till it's uncomfortable!

7oddisdead
Oct 21st, 2013, 06:54 PM
Excellent idea with the formide.

yet another reason to lean toward a form of formic acid(perhaps not regular f a, but a derivitive of it).

taken from
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formic_acid

"chronic effects of formic acid exposure have been documented. Some experiments on bacterial species have demonstrated it to be a mutagen."

I'm going to puzzle over all this tonight and throw up a big post later. That's all for now

nikvoodoo
Oct 21st, 2013, 08:39 PM
*a la Cary Elwes* An archery contest?

I mean...a commercial contest? Gentlemen and ladies alike..... You have my attention!

LiamKerrington
Oct 21st, 2013, 10:20 PM

I say: Yay!

scbubba
Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:00 AM
I think we definitely need a pre-Z day Raydon Labs commercial. Something like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=431KmmNU8rA

I love the tag line "Working for a better tomorrow.... Today."

Seriously, a Raydon Labs commercial. Who is getting on that?

scbubba
Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:11 AM
For WND #61, I has a question....

We now that people are recognizing specific zombies in TOWTM/Ink/Pinstripes (whether he is all the same or different) and Randy, but do we think that the zombies recognize individual humans? That is, have the smart zombies identified the "smart ones" in the humans (Michael, CJ, Tanya) and targeted them?

We can go way back to Season 2 when Randy showed up dragging Tanya off. Was he targeting her as a doctor/smart human or was he just trying to get a living person for some other reason?

In Ch36, when the Little Ones are sent in to the battle, we see/hear them attacking Victor and Saul but don't get accounts of other ones going after anyone else. Could be just compressing the story to keep it interesting though.

Anyway, obviously for story purposes, we are going to focus on our main characters. But I wonder if Team Z hasn't gotten smart enough to be targeting threats by priority/level of danger.... Feel free to discuss.

LiamKerrington
Oct 22nd, 2013, 05:51 AM
Hi there.

brain-food for your show:

Michael, Puck, Robbins, Muldoon, and Jay were in a neigboorhood neither of them was familiar with, right?
So, why were zombs there? Do them zombs have "decentralized"? And do them zombs "prepare" something?
If the stuff in the bottles might be used as kind of chemical or biological bottle-bombs the zombs could toss over the walls of the Colony, what would this mean, if them zombs have several outposts around the Colony? This would be quite the mirror-image to the network of outposts and safehouses the Colonists have, right?

Best wishes!
Liam

Kc
Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:47 AM
Is anybody else torn between posting on the official WA episode thread and the related WND episode thread? There's a lot of cross-over relevance. KWIM? Just me? OK, then. As you were.

This is a very valid point. It seems like he episode discussion is being spread across two threads now instead of one main one. Perhaps we should just have people tag things for WND in the episode discussion? IE:

WND: I think blah blah, should blah blah, and then shove a knife into bob blablah.

Thoughts?

SmokeyZombified
Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:04 AM

We now that people are recognizing specific zombies in TOWTM/Ink/Pinstripes (whether he is all the same or different) and Randy, but do we think that the zombies recognize individual humans? That is, have the smart zombies identified the "smart ones" in the humans (Michael, CJ, Tanya) and targeted them?

We can go way back to Season 2 when Randy showed up dragging Tanya off. Was he targeting her as a doctor/smart human or was he just trying to get a living person for some other reason?

In Ch36, when the Little Ones are sent in to the battle, we see/hear them attacking Victor and Saul but don't get accounts of other ones going after anyone else. Could be just compressing the story to keep it interesting though.

Anyway, obviously for story purposes, we are going to focus on our main characters. But I wonder if Team Z hasn't gotten smart enough to be targeting threats by priority/level of danger.... Feel free to discuss.

I think an interesting theory would be that they allowed the smart ones to live (CJ, Michael, Duncan) because they knew they were smart and could possibly find and gather more survivors? And as the survivor groups began to dwindle so now they are targeting the people they know are smart so they can take out the large groups easier? We know Ink allowed CJ and Duncan to live and it is highly possible that Randy allowed Michael to live, but after the survivors began to dwindle they changed tactics and started targeting the dangerous humans. Just a thought

FunkyDung
Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:20 AM

I think an interesting theory would be that they allowed the smart ones to live (CJ, Michael, Duncan) because they knew they were smart and could possibly find and gather more survivors?

Or...

What if Randy wanted her personally, not just because she's smart or easy prey? What if Tanya had a hand in the origins of Z-day? What if her vet skills were being put to use in animal testing at Raydon or an associated or subsidiary company?

SmokeyZombified
Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Or...

What if Randy wanted her personally, not just because she's smart or easy prey? What if Tanya had a hand in the origins of Z-day? What if her vet skills were being put to use in animal testing at Raydon or an associated or subsidiary company?

That seems a bit far fetched, wasn't Tanya not from LA?

FunkyDung
Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:40 AM
That seems a bit far fetched, wasn't Tanya not from LA?

She lived in Anaheim, a ~30min drive from LA (according to Google Maps). She could have worked for a satellite lab facility. :tinfoil:

nikvoodoo
Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:50 AM
This is a very valid point. It seems like he episode discussion is being spread across two threads now instead of one main one. Perhaps we should just have people tag things for WND in the episode discussion? IE:

WND: I think blah blah, should blah blah, and then shove a knife into bob blablah.

Thoughts?

I seriously would have no issue with that. These threads were created by individuals who thought it would be a good idea to have a separate thread to discuss WND episodes as well as post thoughts for us to quickly grab. If we want to eliminate these I would be fine with that. Last season it seemed like it was more questions to WND for us to bring up. Now it seems like it's "I posted this in the discussion thread and I'm gonna copy/paste it here too"

scbubba
Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:26 AM
I seriously would have no issue with that. These threads were created by individuals who thought it would be a good idea to have a separate thread to discuss WND episodes as well as post thoughts for us to quickly grab. If we want to eliminate these I would be fine with that. Last season it seemed like it was more questions to WND for us to bring up. Now it seems like it's "I posted this in the discussion thread and I'm gonna copy/paste it here too"

I've been torn about where to post what and when to copy/paste from one to the other. I know that nik and Britt (ok, probably just nik) look through here to get questions and comments to use on the show itself.

nik or Britt: What would make it easy for y'all to do that same thing over in the episode discussion threads and still be able to get a weekly show out?

FunkyDung
Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:42 AM
nik or Britt: What would make it easy for y'all to do that same thing over in the episode discussion threads and still be able to get a weekly show out?

Perhaps the entries in this thread should be moved to the 39-1 thread. How about it, admins?

Kc
Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:22 PM

Yup, agreed. Maybe you can make a thread about the change. That also would alleviate you having to look in two places, and would make discussion threads more full/interesting. I actually have found better posts in the WND thread...

Perhaps the WND folder can have user polls or such? Or questions for potential guests, or...?

nikvoodoo
Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:41 PM
Or say....a contest for Raydon Labs commercials ;)

LiamKerrington
Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
During the last weeks I had the impression that the WND threads were kind of a brandy shop - you know: The raw material was chewed and thought through in the chapter or episode discussion, and the essence of it drops through into this section of the forum.
But I, too, recognized some amazing caopy-pasting offering some trouble, how and where to answer.

That's why I (tried) to keep a low profile over here and not to get too involved in discussion. It's more like: Here, take this from me, do, whatever you like, with it, and use this shit on your show - pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase! Ok, didn'T work out very well, though ...

KcPerhaps the WND folder can have user polls or such? Or questions for potential guests, or...?

+1

Arch_Will
Oct 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM
*raises hand sheepishly*... was last to copy n paste...

Just call me "Straw" from now on... oh look, there's a Camel's back... i'll be back in a minute.

nikvoodoo
Oct 22nd, 2013, 02:29 PM
*raises hand sheepishly*... was last to copy n paste...

Just call me "Straw" from now on... oh look, there's a Camel's back... i'll be back in a minute.

No one wanted to admit it, but since you manned up....>THIS IS ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT!*

*this is no way is your damn fault

Witch_Doctor
Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:57 PM

We now that people are recognizing specific zombies in TOWTM/Ink/Pinstripes (whether he is all the same or different) and Randy, but do we think that the zombies recognize individual humans?

Great, question. I must admit that it reminded me of the question asked by someone that if zombies can turn people in to zombies by biting them, then can a human turn a zombie back by biting one?

Jokes aside, I'm almost confident that the smarter ones, Ink, at least, can do this. I wonder, though, if their vision is affected by the cloudy eyes. Also, in the arena, the common assumption was that the zombies took a F.I.F.O. approach to deciding who to take to the center of the ring. (of course, then there is Samantha. BUT, then again, Kalani appeared to be near death.)

pmchawk
Oct 23rd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Or...

That was something that popped into my head yesterday and I wanted to relisten for any information regarding her move. All I remember for certain was it was a big opportunity for her. Listening to her at the beginning of this episode is what made me think that it is possible, and right now I really like this idea.

pmchawk
Oct 23rd, 2013, 11:50 AM
Also, I think Mikey and friends haven't heard from Burt and Riley this whole time. So I think it would be funny if they get caught on the camera's and I think skittles will be with them... Oh and nurse Britt.

Witch_Doctor
Oct 23rd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Also, I think Mikey and friends haven't heard from Burt and Riley this whole time. So I think it would be funny if they get caught on the camera's and I think skittles will be with them... Oh and nurse Britt.

Seems like the Mallers haven't been caught on camera either.

pmchawk
Oct 23rd, 2013, 12:17 PM
Seems like the Mallers haven't been caught on camera either.

You know one of these "lone wolfs" are going to be important. Perhaps that would be ironic. These cameras pick up a maller while B/R can't find any.

clem131
Oct 23rd, 2013, 01:07 PM
That was something that popped into my head yesterday and I wanted to relisten for any information regarding her move. All I remember for certain was it was a big opportunity for her. Listening to her at the beginning of this episode is what made me think that it is possible, and right now I really like this idea.

There is a whole lot of moments towards the end of that season that look odd to me, Tanya being grabbed by Randy is one of them. It happens, quickly, then like if it's nothing she's "up and working again" by the time Michael joins with Saul for the exchange of fake-Pegs with fake-Lizzie. Nothing more. Done, it happens "off camera" like Kalani learning his girl has been killed.
A similar moment is seen, coincidence, with Michael's arm, and look! Randy is involved again. We might be onto something.

Witch_Doctor
Oct 23rd, 2013, 01:17 PM

She said that it was a job at an emergency pet clinic.

FunkyDung
Oct 23rd, 2013, 01:44 PM
You know one of these "lone wolfs" are going to be important. Perhaps that would be ironic. These cameras pick up a maller while B/R can't find any.

I'm starting to wonder if the zombies have moved underground. Heck, maybe the cracks are related to that.

Osiris
Oct 23rd, 2013, 01:49 PM
Would he call them "wooves?"

"Look da fuck out fa dem wooves!"

Ramsay
Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:17 PM
but to add a note for discussion to the podcast.... Tanya is very quick to euthanise people.. there was the girl in the last chapter and now this poor little unknown girl under chloroform.

In the situation with the other girl (Amy?) in the previous chapter I believe it had more to do with Michael was about to put a bullet in her right in front of all of the other patients. I believe Tanya thought her method more humane in this situation and less unsettling to the other patients.

nikvoodoo
Oct 24th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Ok folks here's the deal.... We may not be able to get an episode out this week. Britt is unavailable, and my Computer is acting up.... It deleted my sound card and won't allow me online right now. As a topper... I've received no responses from guest hosts I've reached out to.

I'm going to try to fix it when I get home and maybe fly solo. I do apologize and wish I knew why my laptop dislikes my new home so much.

If I get the Lappy up and going, I may also try blog talk radio as an alternative.

Storm
Oct 24th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Ok folks here's the deal.... We may not be able to get an episode out this week. Britt is unavailable, and my Computer is acting up.... It deleted my sound card and won't allow me online right now. As a topper... I've received no responses from guest hosts I've reached out to.

I'm going to try to fix it when I get home and maybe fly solo. I do apologize and wish I knew why my laptop dislikes my new home so much.

If I get the Lappy up and going, I may also try blog talk radio as an alternative.

Well, just means there's that much more to talk about next time, right? :)
What ever happens I'm looking forward to hear what you come up with... I suck at analysing the episodes, so always good to hear what other people find. :D

FunkyDung
Oct 24th, 2013, 07:03 AM

Depending on when you want to record, and for how long, I might be available. I have both Skype and Audacity, which I seem to recall being prerequisites. Of course, that assumes you would want me on the show. Wouldn't blame you if you didn't. :p

LiamKerrington
Oct 24th, 2013, 07:43 AM
well, just means there's that much more to talk about next time, right? :)
what ever happens i'm looking forward to hear what you come up with... I suck at analysing the episodes, so always good to hear what other people find. :d

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
> > > > >_t_h_i_s_ < < < < <

FunkyDung
Oct 24th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Wrapped up recording the show with Nikvoodoo a few minutes ago. I learned that recording a show over Skype is a lot harder than Nik and Britt make it sound each week. I hope I don't sound as lame as I always think I do in recordings. Perhaps if I'm lucky I'll get a chance to do better on another show - one with Britt. :)

Thanks, Nik, for the opportunity. Thanks in advance to the listeners for putting up with me. :)

LiamKerrington
Oct 24th, 2013, 11:34 PM
So, there will be a #61 sooner than later? How awesome is that?

7oddisdead
Oct 25th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Speaking of awesome.

wonder if they remembered I'm awesome?

LiamKerrington
Oct 25th, 2013, 01:00 AM

How would or could or should anyone forget?

nikvoodoo
Oct 25th, 2013, 05:46 AM
As FunkyDung said, we recorded. Files submitted to Not Beez Producer Who Is Covering for Beez, so hopefully you get your episode soon. Thanks for stepping up at the last minute Dung! You've saved the general populace from having to listen to me talk for an hour by myself.

So as we mentioned before: This is the last pre-release thread for WND. We're going to eliminate these in favor of keeping everything in the discussion threads. I'll post this thread once we release episodes and you can comment on it. If you have specific questions for us, you can post them either in the discussion thread if it's WA related. If it's not WA related, you can post those questions here. (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?3209-Ask-WND!-A-Thread-for-All!)

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 25th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Speaking of awesome.

http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/TV/Wayne_s%20World%20-%20We_re%20not%20worthy.gif

Witch_Doctor
Oct 25th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Congratulations Nikvoodoo!

7oddisdead
Oct 25th, 2013, 12:41 PM
How would or could or should anyone forget?

*crosses' Liam and YABC's names off the list with pink lipstick*

Osiris
Oct 25th, 2013, 12:45 PM
*crosses' Liam and YABC's names off the list with pink lipstick*

http://i.imgur.com/tYE2zVF.jpg

Grognaurd
Oct 28th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the shout out, but 7odd deserves more credit than I do for the Ant stuff. Sure, I recognized FO as linked to the Latin for ant and some simple chemistry, but 7odd's crackpot theory thread and the hive mind is an awesome thread.

Funky Dung
Fun stuff. RE: Skittles. The other tower may not have been his first psychotic break. He could easily had run ins with Bill Roberts. More importantly, Lizzy. There would be little to recognize of him when he is first encountered on the way to the arena. Angel is pretty wrecked, Saul is out of it and she leaves pretty soon after Angel returns from the base in Bell. He is not given the name Dubcan until Lizzy is separated from the group.

Witch_Doctor
Oct 28th, 2013, 08:12 AM
FunkyDung, that was a great episode!

FunkyDung
Oct 28th, 2013, 08:38 AM
FunkyDung, that was a great episode!

Thanks, man! :o Anything in particular you really liked? Any feedback on theories discussed?

scbubba
Oct 28th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Hey FunkyDung, you did a great job on WND!

I wish that I could have been half as coherent and sensible as you were... :D

Witch_Doctor
Oct 28th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks, man! :o Anything in particular you really liked? Any feedback on theories discussed?

Everything...
Interaction with the host.
Well versed in the show and forum discussions. You really knew your stuff.
Good story insight, tempered tinfoil hat....

scbubba
Oct 28th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Everything...
Well versed in the show and forum discussions. You really knew your stuff.
Good story insight, tempered tinfoil hat....

+1

What the good doctor said...

7oddisdead
Oct 28th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the shout out, but 7odd deserves more credit than I do for the Ant stuff. Sure, I recognized FO as linked to the Latin for ant and some simple chemistry, but 7odd's crackpot theory thread and the hive mind is an awesome thread.

Funky Dung
Fun stuff. RE: Skittles. The other tower may not have been his first psychotic break. He could easily had run ins with Bill Roberts. More importantly, Lizzy. There would be little to recognize of him when he is first encountered on the way to the arena. Angel is pretty wrecked, Saul is out of it and she leaves pretty soon after Angel returns from the base in Bell. He is not given the name Dubcan until Lizzy is separated from the group.

WE are the hive mind....we created all this.

that is all.

FunkyDung
Oct 28th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Hey FunkyDung, you did a great job on WND!

I wish that I could have been half as coherent and sensible as you were... :D

Thanks! You were a guest once or twice, right? As I recall, you did just fine on both counts. :)

FunkyDung
Oct 28th, 2013, 05:44 PM

That was actually rather difficult. Nik could hear me perfectly fine (aside from background hiss), but his audio was repeatedly fading or dropping out for me. IIRC, some of the "Could you say that again?" lines from me were edited out. There were times I had to guess what he said and just hope I was right. By the time I was done I was sure I must have sounded like a moron. It's comforting to know that while I may yet be proven a moron, it didn't happen in that interview. :)

scbubba
Oct 28th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Thanks! You were a guest once or twice, right? As I recall, you did just fine on both counts. :)
Yeah, I was on WND #60. It was a blast but I ended up not saying about half the stuff I wanted to...

Thanks!

JimmyTheGoul
Sep 30th, 2014, 05:08 PM
This is awesome. Glad I found this site.