PDA

View Full Version : Will Victor hook up with Kelly

alexcadtek
Oct 18th, 2013, 12:17 PM
I know that there is some flirting between victor and Kelly but do you think they will hook up and do you think they will change the relationship between, Victor and Saul. Or it could make them tight and Kelly goes and lives with Victor, Saul, & Lissy. Will it bring the original tower characters back to the same setting where there in just a better tower with allies half hour away? what do you think? and just remember how tight saul and michael are so then that would bring peggs, datu, burt & Riley because they sure dont like bieng with CJ and for sure Tanya? would it make CJ mad or what do you guys think, If this relationship happend would it affect so much or am I going overboard.

Duffusmonkey
Oct 18th, 2013, 08:06 PM
What do you mean think? Victor is a man of steel who has sealed the deal, probably multiple times.

Osiris
Oct 18th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I hear he bangs Kelly on the reg.

Vlarken
Oct 18th, 2013, 09:09 PM
What do you mean think? Victor is a man of steel who has sealed the deal, probably multiple times.

I hear he bangs Kelly on the reg.

With the way he and Kelly speak to each other, I'd also assumed that they were regularly hooking up. Although I think it would have been Kelly who made the move on sealing the deal, rather than Victor. Another although: when he and Saul see CJ bare-chested, Saul thinks of Lizzy to dispel CJ-boob-images, but Victor says jokingly that the only woman he has to think of is his ex-wife, so I don't know what that means for him and Kelly hooking up... Maybe he just wanted to keep it a secret.

KatheCiscol
Oct 18th, 2013, 11:40 PM
I think yes..

Witch_Doctor
Oct 19th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Oh, I hope so. One of the things that drew me into this story was that Riley seemed a bit flirtatious in the beginning and Micheal had some sort of boner for Pegs. Hell, I just hope SOMEBODY hooks up. Don't necessarily need to hear Foley of someone sticking a hand in a mayonnaise jar. I care a lot about these characters and just like I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them, I'd also like for them to get a little some from time to time.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Oct 19th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Oh, I hope so. One of the things that drew me into this story was that Riley seemed a bit flirtatious in the beginning and Micheal had some sort of boner for Pegs. Hell, I just hope SOMEBODY hooks up. Don't necessarily need to hear Foley of someone sticking a hand in a mayonnaise jar. I care a lot about these characters and just like I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them, I'd also like for them to get a little some from time to time.

Sadly, these "reunification" events seem to get rarer in season 4...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26J0uDIGErM

Z Sniper
Oct 20th, 2013, 11:20 PM
sadly, these "reunification" events seem to get rarer in season 4...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26j0udigerm

priceless!!

Z Sniper
Oct 20th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Victor and Kelly?,.....Hmmmm. Lawyer and Insurance Salesman,....sounds like a match made in Heaven to me. They'll swindle the pants off of zombies in no time!

Osiris
Oct 20th, 2013, 11:25 PM
I don't think Victor was an insurance salesman. I think that's a red herring. Kc is going to drop a bomb on us in the last episode when we find out that he's actually a 9th grade math teacher.

scbubba
Oct 21st, 2013, 06:24 AM
I don't think Victor was an insurance salesman. I think that's a red herring. Kc is going to drop a bomb on us in the last episode when we find out that he's actually a 9th grade math teacher.

Ohhh, very close, Osi.

I think we all know, down deep, that Victor is a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer (that's the twist!) and turns to a life of crime cooking up Z-meth. He inadvertently sold a big unstable batch to a dealer in Inglewood and was worried that things have gone badly there.

He's spent most of his time in LA since then looking for his old car which has a nice cache of weapons in the trunk....

LiamKerrington
Oct 21st, 2013, 07:40 AM
They will hook up, if they did not do it already. <br />
Will this change the relations between the characters? <br />
I think: no. Kelly is way too much down to earth; and Victor is very pragmatic about what he...

Osiris
Oct 21st, 2013, 09:01 AM
Ohhh, very close, Osi.

I think we all know, down deep, that Victor is a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer (that's the twist!) and turns to a life of crime cooking up Z-meth. He inadvertently sold a big unstable batch to a dealer in Inglewood and was worried that things have gone badly there.

He's spent most of his time in LA since then looking for his old car which has a nice cache of weapons in the trunk....

Ugh. Just no.

FunkyDung
Oct 21st, 2013, 11:43 AM
Foley of someone sticking a hand in a mayonnaise jar.

LOL :D :cool:

scbubba
Oct 21st, 2013, 11:53 AM
Ugh. Just no.

Yeah, I'm not sure anyone would go for a story like that....

tlbro0
Dec 1st, 2013, 04:07 PM
Does everyone in this really need to hook up with someone? There's enough relationship stuff going on already. The Saul finally getting to Lizzy scene almost made me want to hurl while begging for more zombie action.

Katieee120
Jan 12th, 2014, 07:27 AM
Victor is one of the characters that I think definitely deserves some romance haha !

Sin Angel
Jan 13th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Victor and Kelly would be a great couple.

alexcadtek
Jan 13th, 2014, 07:33 AM
They are both very good characters on WA!

Footbutt
Jan 13th, 2014, 08:06 AM
i personally like the (sexual) tension between them.
it can create these 'walking on eggshells' parts. They are both strong personalities so i'm looking forward to their future dialogs in the matter.

Sin Angel
Jan 13th, 2014, 08:15 AM
I agree, it is a rather interesting.

Cabbage Patch
Jan 13th, 2014, 08:15 AM
...The old Tower-people have scattered all over LA or into different tasks on the Colony, so I don't see them coming together like they did in the beginning. And since there does not seem to be a longing for a new old situation like this (everyone seems to feel good or lives along the situation he or she is in right now), it won't happen ... soon...

This wouldn't be the first time people have settled comfortably only to have events uproot them. Think of Boulder and Fort Irwin.