PDA

View Full Version : Audioverse Awards-

Kc
Oct 10th, 2013, 10:05 AM
For anyone who wants to nominate the show for awards in the Audioverse Awards, check out:
http://www.audioverseawards.com/list-nominees/

There's a few nominations already, but if you feel strongly about one, submit away!

Thanks for your support-

Cabbage Patch
Oct 10th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Current WA Nominations:

Actor in an Original Leading Role: Jim Gleason
Actor in an Original Supporting Role: Otto Sturcke
Actress in an Original Leading Role: Jenna McCombie
Actress in an Original Supporting Role: Blaire Byhower and Claire Dodin
Best Large Cast Ensemble in an Original Production
Best Usage of Music in a Production
Best Audio Engineering for a Production
Best Long Form Original Series
Best Original Drama

Litmaster
Oct 10th, 2013, 05:59 PM
I dunno, man. We already saw from the Parsec and Audie's that these award show judges are some blind, biased motherfuckers.

I'm still pissed that WA got passed over for both, despite having clearly superior content...

Bakkie-Pleur
Oct 11th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I dunno, man. We already saw from the Parsec and Audie's that these award show judges are some blind, biased motherfuckers.

I'm still pissed that WA got passed over for both, despite having clearly superior content...

Why was WA passed over? Never read about that before...

Kc
Oct 13th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Why was WA passed over? Never read about that before...

We don't get feedback from the judges... so not sure. However, I do encourage everyone to listen to what did win and compare. Of course I'm biased because I make this show, but there are people out there that like those other ones more.

LiamKerrington
Oct 14th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Hi there,

hoping for the best this time.
And not sure, if any jury is biased. These people spend a lot of time listening to the different contestants and checking the material with all kinds of checklists. My bet is: Any time WA looses in the face of other productions it might be only by very few points. And I also bet that - despite oppinion and personal taste - that many of the winners of earlier awards or contests have earned their prices just like WA would have earned it. Thmbs up for WA, though. I keep my fingers and toes crossed!

Best wishes!
Liam

Merlin1274
Oct 14th, 2013, 08:25 AM
This is the only Podcast I listen to, So yea I am gonna be biased.