PDA

View Full Version : Glen is going to betray the survivors in a Huge way, before this is over.

Duffusmonkey
Oct 4th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Glen is showing a complete lack of backbone, He is avoiding his part of the Mallers taking over the colony. His part was small just letting Victor use the radio when he knew it was wrong. Glen...

7oddisdead
Oct 4th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh.....reading too much into Glenn, in my opinion. Glenn is a minor player in a bigger picture. Glenn is a catalyst to get the story moving forward. While your likely on point about cj, i can't get behind Glenn being anything more than a lackey at best.

Duffusmonkey
Oct 4th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I liked Glenn at first but he is REALLY getting on my nerves, I think Glenn will get caught but Mallers or Zombies and betray to the Colonists to save his own ass.

I did say prediction and not fact, but I still think Glenn is going to turn

scbubba
Oct 4th, 2013, 09:09 PM
I don't think Glenn is going to play that role. He might not have the most backbone but I don't think he has what it takes to go over like that either. His main act of courage was breaking out of the Maller controlled Colony and heading north. I just don't see it.

I do think you nailed the key differences between Michael and CJ... Good stuff.

Duffusmonkey
Oct 5th, 2013, 05:45 PM
I might second guess my prediction only because I like you SCBubba.... Nahhhhh

So far my only predictions that have come true were pretty safe ones.
I think I am going out on a limb a little on this one so just like the leaders at my current employer I am going to stand by questionable decisions as long and no-one (I can't fire) can prove otherwise

clayeuts
Oct 16th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Its always the quiet ones.

alexcadtek
Oct 16th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Yes it is the quite ones ! ^ Nobody knows much about him!
BAH!

alexcadtek
Oct 16th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Its always the quiet ones.
boo ya!

Duffusmonkey
Oct 28th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Episode 39-2 is proof that my theory is wrong and that KC is trying to make Glen more likable..... OR is it proof that Glen is going to betray everyone and KC is making him more likable so that he doesn't loose the shock value!

Witch_Doctor
Oct 28th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I dunno, Glen seems to be just hanging around. Popping up from time to time to show that he still has a presence. His function is that of an elderly version of Tommy. I think he is being kept in the show by KC to fulfill some purpose later in the story. Since he is a radio expert (They even set up microwave communications- soon CJ will start sexting Saul with snapchat nude selfies) there is the story potential for him to discover some electromagnetic communication with the outside world.

Vlarken
Oct 28th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Got to say, Glen annoys the crap out of me. Especially in this latest episode. "Oh hey Datu, what's that you've got there. Oh that'll never work, I can't believe you're wasting your time with that peashooter. Why don't you do something useful? Hey hey, are you listening to me?"

*Datu shoots through behemoth skin with his Mata-Gun*

"Holy shit Datu that was awesome, sorry I ever doubted you. Here, let me name your gun for you, I'm your biggest fan."

I would not shed a tear if he was eaten by a biter, really.

KatheCiscol
Oct 28th, 2013, 09:56 PM
How is he gonna do that?

Storm
Oct 29th, 2013, 12:30 AM
...Imagine Glenn saying Scratch's lines... *Shivers* H'ed sound sooo creepy!
But nah, I doubt he's going to backstab the colony... If he does, I want him to be shot by a Mata-gun though... That'll teach him!

Duffusmonkey
Dec 17th, 2013, 11:53 AM
KC is killing off my theories, LITERALLY!!!

Kc
Dec 17th, 2013, 02:49 PM
So, that's a no, right?

pmchawk
Dec 18th, 2013, 02:30 PM
All because Glen is dead doesn't mean you weren't right. Perhaps Glen was sabotaging the pump to the well and this is how they find out.

Duffusmonkey
Dec 18th, 2013, 03:24 PM
All because Glen is dead doesn't mean you weren't right. Perhaps Glen was sabotaging the pump to the well and this is how they find out.

You are brilliant!

ShaunCurry
Dec 20th, 2013, 03:12 AM
i am good with catching all about the Glen so some home work on me is due to think over the issue to be on an apt outcome to respond upon