i think that the maulers may have found dunbar and are living there
it is possable that when saul and victor head back they will have to
fight off scratch.

LiamKerrington
Sep 21st, 2013, 11:06 AM
i think that the maulers may have found dunbar and are living there
it is possable that when saul and victor head back they will have to
fight off scratch.

Mh. The Mallers would find Dunbar only accidentally. Don't forget: They did not know where exactly Dunbar was located; Kalani was supposed to tell them, but he was not able to do so. And after that the Mallers had two things on their mind: do something about Michael's Tower and destroy the Arena (that's what the tanker rigs were for). So now we have just a few Mallers (Scratch, Tardust, and who else???) fleeing from the Colony; would they really move like 20 or 30 miles into the North? If so, why would they searcha new place, if they still have their mall? But I think it would be more likely that the Mallers would remain near the Colony - in order to get hold of small skirmish parties, maybe even to get access back into the Colony for whatever reason ...

Best wishes!
Liam

Duffusmonkey
Sep 21st, 2013, 06:18 PM
The problem with Dunbar is that the zombies know about it. A little one had it staked out and tried to ambush Pete and Glen. Then they followed Pete and Glen to the Colony. That wasn't by accident Ink was waiting for them. I think that Dunbar may end up being a death trap. Ink has had plenty of time to figure out how to get into Dunbar it might only take a 3 story ladder.

LiamKerrington
Sep 21st, 2013, 09:00 PM
The problem with Dunbar is that the zombies know about it. A little one had it staked out and tried to ambush Pete and Glen. Then they followed Pete and Glen to the Colony. That wasn't by accident Ink was waiting for them. I think that Dunbar may end up being a death trap. Ink has had plenty of time to figure out how to get into Dunbar it might only take a 3 story ladder.

Must've slipped my attention. I thought Glenn and PEte were at a random safespot when they were tracked down. Details ... All those details!
This, by the way, would make CJ's decision to kick Saul's and Vic's asses out of the Colony even more problematic than it already is ...

Osiris
Sep 21st, 2013, 10:07 PM
There's something hot about Scratch sleeping in CJ's bed.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Sep 22nd, 2013, 12:36 AM
There's something hot about Scratch sleeping in CJ's bed.

Hm, interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdhonK8NMm8

Duffusmonkey
Sep 22nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
I think Glen and Pete were at a random safehouse, BUT I think that zombies followed them from Dunbar. I bet that all of the safehouses are no longer secret

scbubba
Sep 23rd, 2013, 04:32 AM
CJ put Glenn and Pete in a safe house. They got into trouble trying to get out of there.

That being said, there's noting in the story so far to indicate Scratch, et al, would be able to find Dunbar.

Unless..... they picked up a former 'resident' of Dunbar that was running around LA avoiding zombies... Hmmmm.

I think that might make for an interesting conversation - Scratch and Skittles. Psycho meets schizo. You get the beer and I'll get the popcorn!

Short of getting something out of Skittles, it would be a stretch that Scratch would stumble on to it.

TOWTM on the other hand....

LiamKerrington
Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:16 AM
I think that might make for an interesting conversation - Scratch and Skittles. Psycho meets schizo. You get the beer and I'll get the popcorn!

Short of getting something out of Skittles, it would be a stretch that Scratch would stumble on to it.

Exactly. Just remember how crazy Skittles reacted when the word "tower" was mentioned in front of him for the first time. No way Scratch would get anything out of him. And considering her patience's magnitude it would be more likely that she kills Skittles right before he was able to tell her anything. But since Skittles is Mr Awesome, I think he would survive the bullet anyway. And maybe that piece of metal would punch some sense into him, he would enact a new name and go all John Rambo against the Zombos ...
... well, more or less.

Best wishes!
Liam

whenallisdark
Sep 23rd, 2013, 04:40 PM
Is it possible that the Zombies are residing at Dunbar now? Their arena got tore up so where are they based now? The hospital?

While all this has been going on, I think Skittles has been negotiating with TOWTM and has become his right hand man.

1. We first encounter him coming from the direction of the arena.
2. when the other tower was attacked, the zombies didn't touch him.
3. He knows a lot about the different zombie types when they're in the water tower.

Duffusmonkey
Sep 25th, 2013, 03:53 PM
I think all the Zombies are holed up in Capitol Records tower; here are my weak reasons

1. The Capitol Record tower looks like it is closer to the Tower than the Arena was
2. KC Loves towers
3. Its a cool building in LA
4. Its round like the arena was.

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=666&d=1306358222
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/ae/09/82/capitol-records-building.jpg

5. Its right next to Forbidden City Dancing and Zombie Strippers are ALWAYS a good idea.

http://www.thewallpapers.org/photo/17299/Capitol_Records_Building-002.jpg

Grognaurd
Sep 25th, 2013, 04:40 PM
And that is where Zzzap meets Stealth! Oops, wrong story...

scbubba
Sep 26th, 2013, 05:21 AM
And that is where Zzzap meets Stealth! Oops, wrong story...

Shhh... you're giving it all away... Next thing you know we'll have to call the zombies "Ex"-es

Chrisgill
Sep 26th, 2013, 07:30 AM
I think micheal will end up dead after a fight with the tattooed one, the only survivors will be Saul, Lizzy, the baby, and Victor. It's probably Lizzy or Saul reading Micheal's diary like what happened with colanie or how ever you spell his name

Lifeboard2
Sep 26th, 2013, 08:46 PM
I think micheal will end up dead after a fight with the tattooed one, the only survivors will be Saul, Lizzy, the baby, and Victor. It's probably Lizzy or Saul reading Micheal's diary like what happened with colanie or how ever you spell his name

will we ever learn about randy that is the main question