PDA

View Full Version : New Feature/Segment?

nikvoodoo
Sep 13th, 2013, 07:06 PM
So if you had your druthers, what kind of new segment or feature would you like to see on We're Not Dead? This is a brainstorm thread so no ideas are bad ones (except of course the bad ones). There also no guarantee we can get it into the show but if we like it we certainly will!

So...what you got?

turbo
Sep 14th, 2013, 12:22 AM
What about another level of Trivia? Ask a difficult question over the episode and then award whomever with Rep or tacos...mainly just rep but tacos would be great. You could even name the segment Turbos Trivia Corner if you wanted!

Osiris
Sep 14th, 2013, 12:49 AM
I already threw my hat into the ring on this topic.

Britt's Pick
Nik-picking

LiamKerrington
Sep 14th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Hi.

Just be cool. You already are. So keep it the way it is. And I think you gonna come up with surprising ideas. And I am looking forward to it.
WND is cool, because of Britt and Nik, the stuff you are talking about, and finally sometimes guests from the cast, crew, or fandom ... Keep it that way. Keep it simple. That's just awesome and more badass than trying to re-invent the event ...

Best wishes!
Liam

LiamKerrington
Sep 14th, 2013, 02:01 AM
AND: I'd be smashed if you get Mr Whiskers on the show as special guest featuring Rex Zombie Killer ...

Witch_Doctor
Sep 14th, 2013, 08:02 AM

Britt's Pick
Nik-picking

I'm gonna second this one.

How about a Tin Foil Hat section. Recap theories or even have a Tin Foil Hat Award for the most paranoid (But Sincere) theories on the forum. You guys already discuss theories and predictions but it is usually mixed in with general discussions.

scbubba
Sep 14th, 2013, 10:28 AM

Britt's Pick
Nik-picking

Yup! Do this ^^^^^

I'm gonna second this one.

How about a Tin Foil Hat section. Recap theories or even have a Tin Foil Hat Award for the most paranoid (But Sincere) theories on the forum. You guys already discuss theories and predictions but it is usually mixed in with general discussions.
And, Yup for this too ^^^^^^

I think the dramatic re-enactment of a scene by nik & Britt would be entertaining. Let the forums offer up a few options for the scene....

Witch_Doctor
Sep 14th, 2013, 11:39 AM
I think the dramatic re-enactment of a scene by nik & Britt would be entertaining. Let the forums offer up a few options for the scene....

THIS, This is an awesome idea. Show off your acting talents.

Osiris
Sep 14th, 2013, 12:30 PM
I'm just going to say it, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who is going to agree with this . . .

You guys could just talk about your day, or the last movie you saw, or the last book you thought about reading, or what you're listening to or whatever. To be completely honest, I don't listen to hear about what the forums are talking about. I'm on the forums. I know what the forums are talking about. I don't listen to hear what happened on the last episode of We're Alive. Again, I listened to the last episode of We're Alive before I listened to WND. I download WND for one reason and one reason only. To listen to you two jerks talk. You could literally read the paper out loud and I would still listen. Britt could babble about whatever she wanted to and I would eat it up and call it the best god damn apple pie I ever tasted. I listen for your theories. I listen for your gripes. I listen for your banter. So do whatever. Talk about whatever. Just don't stop.