PDA

View Full Version : WND Episode.....uh....I.....hmm...

nikvoodoo
Aug 19th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Well shit....it's been so long I forgot what number!

I know it's short notice but Britt and I only solidified recording plans today. Post your thoughts about the upcoming season! What do you think is going to happen!! Give us a metaphysical certitude! Give us your pipe dream! Give us whatever you want!

LiamKerrington
Aug 19th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Hello.

Well shit....it's been so long I forgot what number!

I know it's short notice but Britt and I only solidified recording plans today. Post your thoughts about the upcoming season! What do you think is going to happen!! Give us a metaphysical certitude! Give us your pipe dream! Give us whatever you want!

So good news. So f*cking good news! Awesome. I am very excited.
If my counting is correct, it might be WND #53. But maybe you could call it "WND #neo-1" ... ;)

As for my thoughts on season #4:

It will be kind of awesome. And I so much hope that certain riddles and secrets from the first three reasons won't be answered or revealed during season #4. Well, some, not all that is. Those secrets and riddles make this forum and the WA-fandom so incredible because we think, argue, get into feverish fantasy-frenzies about excrements hitting the ventilator or other awesome things ...

Best wishes!
Liam

nikvoodoo
Aug 19th, 2013, 02:22 PM
I actually just looked at the We're Alive App (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/were-alive/id565698268?mt=8) and it turns out we're on #54. 53 was the Season finale

LiamKerrington
Aug 19th, 2013, 02:25 PM
I actually just looked at the We're Alive App (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/were-alive/id565698268?mt=8) and it turns out we're on #54. 53 was the Season finale

Damn! How could I miss that one??? Bad Liam! Bad, bad Liam!

Best wishes!
Liam

Witch_Doctor
Aug 19th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I'm on the opposite side from LiamKerrington. I'd like to see the loose ends tied up, mysteries exposed and riddles solved.
Such as...
How it started?
TOWTM's roll.
What's going on with he rest of the world?
Were some of our (Forum) questions even relevant e.g. Who's reading the journals? Who's gonna kill Scratch?

Oh, and welcome back NikVooDoo and Brit and Beez

7oddisdead
Aug 19th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I've been away for a while, so im not sure if this has come up.

Will we get a time jump? IE: story picks up six months after the end of season 3. Or will we pick up right where we left off.

That's at least a three minute discussion...

:)

nikvoodoo
Aug 19th, 2013, 03:25 PM
No way man! We'll do a time jump and skip right over that conversation!

Osiris
Aug 19th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Oh I'll give you something. I'll give you the fuck out of something. Oh yeah, that's right. All of it.

Seriously though, Im just excited for everything to get back to normal. And by normal I mean two episodes of WND with Britt and then the rest with guest hosts while she plays video games and eats hot wings and wears weird shirts and makes ridiculous faces.

Okay, seriously seriously (yes, this is more serious than the previous one), I'm really hoping to get some closure on CJ, and (even though I'm almost positive it's not going to happen) I'm hoping against hope that the first voice I hear is Jenna's. It's been too long. Too long, Kc! I feel like a junkie over here! Give us some Scratch! Even if it's just a single line!

P.S. So glad WND is returning, hope you guys have a fucking awesome season.

Osiris
Aug 19th, 2013, 03:28 PM
I've been away for a while, so im not sure if this has come up.

Will we get a time jump? IE: story picks up six months after the end of season 3. Or will we pick up right where we left off.

That's at least a three minute discussion...

:)

I'd hope we pick up right where we left off. But, you never know with Kc. Maybe he'll go back in time to before it all happens and gives us a little piece of history.

7oddisdead
Aug 20th, 2013, 02:23 AM
There's aspects to all possibilities that make them worth at least feeling out. I guess that's the beauty of serialized drama such as this. You really can go whatever way you see fit.

For my take, I'd like to see the entire first chapter back devoted to scratch and tar escaping the colony, after that we could easily jump a month forward with the rest of the story. Rebuilding the colony or transporting everyone back to cj's lair is montage material at best.

OldtypeM87
Aug 20th, 2013, 04:39 AM
I'm only satisfied if lots and lots of zeds get killed in the first episode

Witch_Doctor
Aug 20th, 2013, 10:03 AM
I want to see what happens to CJ, where is TOWTM? and the other 7 Inklings. While CJ is alone in the Hospital ('Alone' as in not with any of our heroes) the where-a bouts of Ink and the remaining Inklings is yet to be known. W.A. has made me a suspicious fan and I'm entertaining the thought that they might be with her in the hospital.

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Aug 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM
If Scratch is in it, it will be a great episode.

nikvoodoo
Aug 20th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I want to see what happens to CJ, where is TOWTM? and the other 7 Inklings. While CJ is alone in the Hospital ('Alone' as in not with any of our heroes) the where-a bouts of Ink and the remaining Inklings is yet to be known. W.A. has made me a suspicious fan and I'm entertaining the thought that they might be with her in the hospital.

I think it's good to be open minded but I think we do know about the whereabouts of TOWTM and Inklings (or ADLOs if you want to be a dick about it). They were held back from the fight the entire time. They even made comments about how they were out there. Now, TOWTM might have been parading inside the Colony but why he would go and attack a fortified position by himself seems too out of character to me. He was trying to give his team the edge to win out the fight (opening doors, calling reinforcements etc).

I think CJ is as fine and dandy as she can be considering she's still all messed up from Scratchy-poo.

Witch_Doctor
Aug 20th, 2013, 10:20 AM
I think it's good to be open minded but I think we do know about the whereabouts of TOWTM and Inklings (or ADLOs if you want to be a dick about it). They were held back from the fight the entire time. They even made comments about how they were out there. Now, TOWTM might have been parading inside the Colony but why he would go and attack a fortified position by himself seems too out of character to me. He was trying to give his team the edge to win out the fight (opening doors, calling reinforcements etc).

I think CJ is as fine and dandy as she can be considering she's still all messed up from Scratchy-poo.

Thanks for the refresher.

UndeadSweeper
Aug 20th, 2013, 10:21 AM

I would guess that at least be a guard or two in the hospital, everyone else would be watching for anything that came over the wall. That would be why the swat van got out so easy since no one was watching the inside. The only time we really see something come in when they were all watch the Pit.

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2013, 10:38 AM

Did you really just called her that?

nikvoodoo
Aug 20th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Did you really just called her that?

Yeah....I might have.....I was up late buying a new microphone to podcast with. That is my excuse for anything I do today.

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Yeah....I might have.....I was up late buying a new microphone to podcast with. That is my excuse for anything I do today.

Oh yar? What'd you get?

nikvoodoo
Aug 20th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Oh yar? What'd you get?

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATR2100-USB-Cardioid-Dynamic-Microphone/dp/B004QJOZS4/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1377021246&sr=8-8&keywords=usb+microphone

It was one of the only decent options I saw without going into what I know would be excellent (Shure SM58 with the USB dongle). My headset is toast and you'll hear it once Beez is done making me listenable, but I had no other option last night. It worked fine for the finale but I guess my cats chewed on the mic or some nonsense.

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2013, 11:04 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATR2100-USB-Cardioid-Dynamic-Microphone/dp/B004QJOZS4/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1377021246&sr=8-8&keywords=usb+microphone

It was one of the only decent options I saw without going into what I know would be excellent (Shure SM58 with the USB dongle). My headset is toast and you'll hear it once Beez is done making me listenable, but I had no other option last night. It worked fine for the finale but I guess my cats chewed on the mic or some nonsense.

I'd have gone with a Shure SM27. But that's me. It's almost like 11tybillion times the price.

nikvoodoo
Aug 20th, 2013, 11:34 AM
I'd have gone with a Shure SM27. But that's me. It's almost like 11tybillion times the price.

My issue is beyond WND, I don't do much recording these days. I'm not a sound designer anymore, I don't work in radio...my needs for a mic will end when we put a fork in WND most likely. I'll buy a decent mic on sale and hope it lasts!

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2013, 11:48 AM
My issue is beyond WND, I don't do much recording these days. I'm not a sound designer anymore, I don't work in radio...my needs for a mic will end when we put a fork in WND most likely. I'll buy a decent mic on sale and hope it lasts!

Agreed. But who knows! You might end up doing another podcast! Honestly I would have gone with the cheap one too. Really, unless you're making money at it, or doing it as more than just a passing hobby, there's no need to drop $300+. Especially when all that expendable income flies out the window into the mouths of children and debtors.

nikvoodoo
Aug 20th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Agreed. But who knows! You might end up doing another podcast! Honestly I would have gone with the cheap one too. Really, unless you're making money at it, or doing it as more than just a passing hobby, there's no need to drop $300+. Especially when all that expendable income flies out the window into the mouths of children and debtors.

Compared to the debtors...children ain't nothin' man!

Britt
Aug 20th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Iiii'mmmmmmm aaaaaaalllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee

mauahahhahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Compared to the debtors...children ain't nothin' man!

Heh. Yeah, you can pretty much tell kids to sit down and shut up.

Also, sorry. I meant creditors. I'm sick and it's affecting my brain. Apparently. Or I'm just stupid. Pick one and I'll just agree.

Witch_Doctor
Aug 20th, 2013, 01:17 PM

Witch Doctor :melt: Britt

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2013, 01:21 PM

And on this day in history:

Britt got all the likes.

nikvoodoo
Aug 20th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Ah! Britt you look so much better when your account hasn't magically been switched to "Awaiting Email Confirmation" for some reason.

Britt
Aug 20th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Ah, yes. I have a face now. It's great.

Osiris
Aug 20th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Ah, yes. I have a face now. It's great.

Typical Britt pic.

Arch_Will
Aug 20th, 2013, 05:19 PM
well welcome back to podcasting to Nik & Britt!!.. sick of following you guys on twitter to hear any updates now anyway :P

i'm also looking forward to closure on this season and have a lot of stories left to finish... Did Datu find happiness and his children? did Burt remould Shirley, McGuyver style with "Go-Faster" stripes.. did Nurse Britt escape the Nuclear Blast or did her complacency become her ultimate downfall?

Britt
Aug 20th, 2013, 05:47 PM
well welcome back to podcasting to Nik & Britt!!.. sick of following you guys on twitter to hear any updates now anyway :P

i'm also looking forward to closure on this season and have a lot of stories left to finish... Did Datu find happiness and his children? did Burt remould Shirley, McGuyver style with "Go-Faster" stripes.. did Nurse Britt escape the Nuclear Blast or did her complacency become her ultimate downfall?

NURSE BRITT ESCAPED. In fact, she escaped to her underground bunker which so happened to be stashed full of whiskey and hot wings.

Arch_Will
Aug 20th, 2013, 05:49 PM
NURSE BRITT ESCAPED. In fact, she escaped to her underground bunker which so happened to be stashed full of whiskey and hot wings.

well then either.. All is well and may she live long and sorta prosper.. or... Nurse Britt must be stopped, we must end that reign of apathetic terror before it spreads!

Duffusmonkey
Aug 20th, 2013, 07:33 PM
I think you should talk about how the increase in zombie stories in the mainstream since We're Alive Started
1968 The low budget "Night of the Livign Dead" from George A Romero's slow moving zombies
2003 Walking Dead Comic book series began
2003 Max Brooks writes satarical novel the Zombie Survival guide
2004 "Shaun of the Dead" If you didn't like this movie, your dead to me
Sept 2006 Max Brook's Novel World War Z, is published
2007 Brad Pitt's Plan B entertainment secured movie rights for World War Z
2008 "28 days Later" Zombies in Boston... not too far from real life.
May 8th 2009 Zombie outbreak in Los Angeles with real time coverage from the documentary "We're Alive a tale of survival"
2010 Walking Dead Comic book series recieves an Eisner Award for best continuing series
Oct 310 2010 Walking Dead premiered on AMC
February 2013 zombie teen parnormal romance movie "Warm Bodies" maked necrophilia seem a little less repulsive to teenage girls
Aug 2013 World War Z becomes Brad Pitt's top grossing film at $500 million, the sequel that was cancelled is back in production

Osiris
Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Good episode, yous guys.

pmchawk
Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
Good episode, yous guys.

I'll 2nd that.

Grognaurd
Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:29 AM
Did I miss the update? I do not see it on my subscription. I am about to listen to chapter 36 and then gotta get caught up with you all.

nikvoodoo
Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:15 PM
Did I miss the update? I do not see it on my subscription. I am about to listen to chapter 36 and then gotta get caught up with you all.

WND 54 went out to the masses about 3 hours ago. So yes, DEFINITELY catch up on 36 or you will get all sorts of stuff spoiled. Check your itunes, and if you have the app it should be there and ready to go.

beezball
Aug 22nd, 2013, 12:53 PM
Can't wait to start editing episodes with new content.

nikvoodoo
Aug 22nd, 2013, 03:02 PM
Can't wait to start editing episodes with new content.

Thank you for the reef systems inc joke! Much appreciated

Nathan.Luiz
Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:04 PM
Was feeling a bit disappointed when I hear Nik say Britt couldn't be on.... then BAM I hear her voice for the first time in like too long. Very good episode, can't wait for Monday.

nikvoodoo
Aug 22nd, 2013, 06:36 PM
Was feeling a bit disappointed when I hear Nik say Britt couldn't be on.... then BAM I hear her voice for the first time in like too long. Very good episode, can't wait for Monday.

I'm all up in your mind.....f***in' with it!

Hey so correction from this podcast: KODI is not one and done. I said I was. KODI is reusable so as long as Michael and co have explosives tha don't kill KODI during use, the can retrieve and reuse!

+1 for turbo who caugh me first being a lying sack o' crap.

Grognaurd
Aug 23rd, 2013, 04:49 AM
On to this... I forgot how much your intro cracked me up!

UndeadSweeper
Aug 23rd, 2013, 07:52 AM
Nik and Brit, if you guys are ever in Buffalo, I still believe the safe spot for a Zombie Apocalypse, I take you out for Buffalo Wings, Nik is right they are called Buffalo Wings!

nikvoodoo
Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:05 AM
Damn right they are!!

Grognaurd
Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:31 AM
Well, as long as it is a NY thing, if you are ever up in upstate NY, like 150 miles North of Albany upstate NY, I've got your back in Plattsburgh.

Hoff4D
Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
...whereabouts of TOWTM and Inklings (or ADLOs if you want to be a dick about it)... .

Well, I just got a giant flashback from reading that....wow, it's been awhile, let me dust the cobwebs off. I might have to go back to some older posts and see that argument over what to call them again

Seconded on everything else you said though, I think CJ is as fine as permittable by her medical state.

....did I just agree with Nikvoodo? *Shivers*

nikvoodoo
Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:54 PM
....did I just agree with Nikvoodo? *Shivers*

It's ok....the feeling passes quickly.

UndeadSweeper
Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:58 PM
Quick question, did we even figure out if this a worldwide zombie issue? I can't remember if we even got an answer for this. I almost wonder is the rest of the world got tired of us and decide to remove our country. Maybe pollution or population control?

Grognaurd
Aug 23rd, 2013, 02:04 PM
It has hit other continents. Kimmet says so. We cannot say Everywhere, but safe to assume pandemic.

nikvoodoo
Aug 23rd, 2013, 02:23 PM
Quick question, did we even figure out if this a worldwide zombie issue? I can't remember if we even got an answer for this. I almost wonder is the rest of the world got tired of us and decide to remove our country. Maybe pollution or population control?

I believe we've heard snippets that indicate world wide through the opening news reports and from what Kimmet indicated when he first met with Michael.

Witch_Doctor
Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:34 PM
I believe we've heard snippets that indicate world wide through the opening news reports and from what Kimmet indicated when he first met with Michael.

Only the US and Asia.

Red Shirt
Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:05 PM

Chapter 2 3/3; from the news:

(21:20)
"News of more riots are being reported in many metropolitan areas outside of LA, Detroit San Diego, New York, Houston, Chicago and also internationally in cities such as <click>"

Chapter 29; 2/3 from Kimmet:

"Hesitation is the reason we're losing this war... ...the other commands took the position to not use lethal force until they had to. They were hoping for a cure, something to change. One by One we lost contact with other bases..."

(4:58)
"We lost contact with everyone on the East Coast a week after the west was hit... ... it multiplied and spread across the country in about a day and a half."
"Now we know of a few hot spots along the coast line where we think it might have started. One's in LA, San Diego and two up in the bay area, as well as Oregon and Seattle... and that not all. The last thing we heard before everything went silent was that there was a hot spot in Japan. Possibly China and the Philippines... and that it was spreading rather quickly."

For those keeping score at home, Kimmet's list of the West Coast and the international hotspots really bolsters the Ring of Fire theories that are bouncing around the forum.

It has hit other continents. Kimmet says so. We cannot say Everywhere, but safe to assume pandemic.

Indeed. From a standpoint of scientific data analysis, given: known hot spots and rate of spread... I think it is a very safe assumption that it is a fully global pandemic Extinction Level Event.

Oh and hey, Nik, I think you and Britt were asking about sounds of the little ones? Well I think I found one... Chapter 27 2/3, during CJ's flashback of the fall of Dunbar, I think you can hear some at 22:07 (and again 29:3/3 @ 0:47)... this occurred during the rainstorm which correlates back to Chapter 4... so the "little ones" were apparently present pretty early.

christyna23
Aug 24th, 2013, 06:33 AM
��

Grognaurd
Aug 24th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Only the US and Asia.

I get the feeling it is worse. If large sections of the globe were still normal, communication and information availability would not be so Fubar. I could see NATO effecting quarantine, but I would expect much more shortwave radio traffic. This was Glen's generation Internet and to the best of our knowledge it is dead, not actively jammed. I know that the Apocolyptic Cult Family does not have much traction, but I think there are enclaves like Boulder that were prepared in advance and better protected.

LiamKerrington
Aug 24th, 2013, 07:55 AM
I get the feeling it is worse. If large sections of the globe were still normal, communication and information availability would not be so Fubar. I could see NATO effecting quarantine, but I would expect much more shortwave radio traffic. This was Glen's generation Internet and to the best of our knowledge it is dead, not actively jammed. I know that the Apocolyptic Cult Family does not have much traction, but I think there are enclaves like Boulder that were prepared in advance and better protected.

2nded.

Also: Many East-Asian countries have either a huge, or a dense (or both) population. Comparing this with the US this would mean that as soon as some parts of the Pacific territories are affected by the zeeh-factor the horror would easily spread westwards ... The 'only' regions which might be kind of unaffected would be polar regions, Siberia, some regions in Africa ... (So after five centuries of humiliation by the Europeans and Americans Africa could have a small chance to get out of this shit in a rather good condition ...) But everywhere else? *BAMMMM*. No, wait ... *BRAAIIIIINNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS* ...

Best wishes!
Liam

Malador
Aug 24th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Given what we've heard about the normal infected, any area that was cold enough should be relatively safe, especially if the special infected(and the little ones in particular) truly are a LA area exclusive.

Nathan.Luiz
Aug 25th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Only the US and Asia.
You can safely assume if its hit Asia it should easily have just moved up and across into Europe as well, even if there was no hotspot in Europe. Especially with the rate of growth that we've seen in the We're Alive universe.

Tahirih
Aug 25th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Maybe it will start with a new character perspective, a new key player in the last season (tear).

Secretly, I hope it starts from the perspective of Skittles! (Or maybe it will sound like Duncan when it's read? Skittles is the mastermind!!! Just sayin')

Duffusmonkey
Aug 25th, 2013, 12:24 PM
I think Nurse Britt is definately dead, but I bet Puck would love to meet Buttsex Magee!

Cabbage Patch
Aug 25th, 2013, 01:05 PM
I think Nurse Britt is definately dead, but I bet Puck would love to meet Buttsex Magee!

I seriously doubt that there are any nuclear blast resistant bunkers at Fort Irwin. Sorry Nurse Britt.

Weren't the medical personnel sent out to the checkpoints to process incoming survivors from Boulder? It's possible Nurse Britt could have been at one of these, dodged the Little Ones, and be wandering the High Desert.

Red Shirt
Aug 25th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Weren't the medical personnel sent out to the checkpoints to process incoming survivors from Boulder? It's possible Nurse Britt could have been at one of these, dodged the Little Ones, and be wandering the High Desert.

This is plausible... as you mentioned before in another nuke related thread, Irwin sits in a bowl. Other considerations are how far out the check point was, the bomb's placement (basement, ground level, water tower.) and the setting used as they designed to be variable yield with a max of 1.2 Mt... Did Kimmet turn the one at Irwin to 11? It might sound like splitting hairs, but a few seconds here, a few extra feet there... adding up enough mitigating factors can make the difference between an immediately lethal dose of radiation and an "elevated" cancer risk later in life.

scbubba
Aug 26th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Finally got to listen to the new WND. Great show, nik and Britt! Can't wait for the new season of WND along with the new WA (you guys are very close second place... sorry).... :D

Hoff4D
Aug 26th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Given what we've heard about the normal infected, any area that was cold enough should be relatively safe, especially if the special infected(and the little ones in particular) truly are a LA area exclusive.

So what you're saying is we need a polar bear cavalry to ride in from the north since they're unaffected up there and have time to form an organized army? I'm on board with this. Where's the crackpot predictions supposed to go again? It's been awhilte for me....How does the series end? Polar bears eat Ink, this ends the threat, so a hungry withered-away-to-almost-nothing burt gets ahold of a NEW .50 cal (Barrett M107 rifle in this case) and through a ~1 mile shot after seeing Ink's demise through his scope picks off a few polar bears to feast on and get back his buddha belly.

Polar bears go nuts and kill everyone else, thus we end up with Burt wearing Polar bear fur parading about with his new Barret .50 cal (Shirley 2.0) claiming the world as his own reading the journals to maintain sanity

nikvoodoo
Aug 26th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Finally got to listen to the new WND. Great show, nik and Britt! Can't wait for the new season of WND along with the new WA (you guys are very close second place... sorry).... :D

The fact that it's close is kind of shocking....;)

Cabbage Patch
Aug 26th, 2013, 07:26 AM
So what you're saying is we need a polar bear cavalry to ride in from the north since they're unaffected up there and have time to form an organized army?

"Polar Bear Cavalry!" LMFO! You know that every one of those Polar Bears is going to have a Canadian riding it. And at their head will be Osiris. And he'll be coming to rescue Scratch, so Burt is going to need that Barrett.

Witch_Doctor
Aug 26th, 2013, 07:45 AM
So what you're saying is we need a polar bear cavalry to ride in from the north since they're unaffected up there and have time to form an organized army? I'm on board with this. Where's the crackpot predictions supposed to go again? It's been awhilte for me....How does the series end? Polar bears eat Ink, this ends the threat, so a hungry withered-away-to-almost-nothing burt gets ahold of a NEW .50 cal (Barrett M107 rifle in this case) and through a ~1 mile shot after seeing Ink's demise through his scope picks off a few polar bears to feast on and get back his buddha belly.

Polar bears go nuts and kill everyone else, thus we end up with Burt wearing Polar bear fur parading about with his new Barret .50 cal (Shirley 2.0) claiming the world as his own reading the journals to maintain sanity

Sounds legit.

Witch_Doctor
Aug 26th, 2013, 07:51 AM

Buttsex Mcghee would be an incredible WA moniker.

Hoff4D
Aug 26th, 2013, 08:42 AM
"Polar Bear Cavalry!" LMFO! You know that every one of those Polar Bears is going to have a Canadian riding it. And at their head will be Osiris. And he'll be coming to rescue Scratch, so Burt is going to need that Barrett.

Oh man, you're right! Burt better be watchin his back for the Scratch/Osiris Polar Bear Cavalry.

Cabbage Patch
Aug 26th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Hang on Scratch, Osiris is coming to the rescue!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2wgb4J2-0y0/UTw0Pg9UHFI/AAAAAAAAB2U/sggd2YLgulI/s640/Canadian+Polar+Bear+Cavalry+(6).jpg

Hoff4D
Aug 28th, 2013, 12:38 PM
I think it's good to be open minded but I think we do know about the whereabouts of TOWTM and Inklings (or ADLOs if you want to be a dick about it). They were held back from the fight the entire time. They even made comments about how they were out there...

Now that I'm finally back in the swing of things and got by verbage back, I think even if I, or anyone, wanted to be a dick, you would have to use the term Inklings, no? Didn't we agree that it went Ink, Inklings, ADLOs? As in Ink made the Inklings (numbered ones), and the Inklings made the ADLOs (non-numbered bastard children from hell). So, Ink was outside with his numbered crew, Inklings. ADLOs would've just been wrong, not a dick move. lol :p

Or am I wrong and no one EVER agreed on what to call what here and it's a constant struggle still?

nikvoodoo
Aug 28th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Now that I'm finally back in the swing of things and got by verbage back, I think even if I, or anyone, wanted to be a dick, you would have to use the term Inklings, no? Didn't we agree that it went Ink, Inklings, ADLOs? As in Ink made the Inklings (numbered ones), and the Inklings made the ADLOs (non-numbered bastard children from hell). So, Ink was outside with his numbered crew, Inklings. ADLOs would've just been wrong, not a dick move. lol :p

Or am I wrong and no one EVER agreed on what to call what here and it's a constant struggle still?

You know what? I could stipulate to ADLO being used to call anyone turned by an Inkling so long as we called the numbered one's Inklings.

The original fight is what would we call the Little Ones now that they weren't little.

Hoff4D
Aug 29th, 2013, 11:45 AM
You know what? I could stipulate to ADLO being used to call anyone turned by an Inkling so long as we called the numbered one's Inklings.

The original fight is what would we call the Little Ones now that they weren't little.

Yea, I recall going back and forth between Inkling/ADLO, but didnt we try to distinguish where one would be proper and the other....to sort of please everyone? I would have to dig so deep into my activity to find that, it's not even worth it. I'm sticking with what I said in post #72

pmchawk
Aug 29th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Ok, crazy theory for WND, 1st part is very probable IMO, 2nd part is a stretch. Hope is the one who tells CJ that Sean was dead before the mallers arrived at the collany. CJ out of bitterness, and fury contacts scratch and gives feeds her info to kill everyone.

Arch_Will
Aug 29th, 2013, 06:58 PM
when is the WND #55 gonna ge recorded then released nik & Britt?

Hoff4D
Aug 29th, 2013, 10:57 PM
when is the WND #55 gonna ge recorded then released nik & Britt?

I asked Nik in the chat earlier and he said it was recorded last night, and based on his upgrade in devices, it should be easier for Beez to edit and put it out pretty soon.

nikvoodoo
Aug 30th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Yup. What hoff said. I'd say hopefully today.