PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive RECAPS now available...

Kc
Aug 12th, 2013, 11:15 AM
So, to get things all ready for the upcoming premiere we've released a series of new recaps for previous seasons. They are SUPER LONG, but, of course, those are optional downloads. We did one for season 2 and 3.
iTunes hasn't updated the feed via mobile devices (they are slow, especially since we haven't put up new content in a while) BUT if you have our App, then they are available now.

Get em while they're hot!

scbubba
Aug 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Super long, indeed.... Can't wait for them to finish downloading so I can get started listening!

Thanks Kc!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Aug 12th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Actually, I noticed a new episode at iTunes before reading this post. Thank you very much for this one, Kc.

Osiris
Aug 12th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Word. iTunes just grabbed them.

Osiris
Aug 12th, 2013, 12:09 PM
p.s. 2 hour recap is not long enough.

Ronin
Aug 12th, 2013, 02:30 PM
It makes a nice listen to while on lunch, this is my first time i had to wait more than a month for a new episode. I hope I hear something I missed the first time around.

IamPaul
Aug 12th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Thanks KC

Witch_Doctor
Aug 12th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Thank you!

Robzombie
Aug 12th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Only two more weeks to go, so this is great timing. Thanks KC this is perfect! Only taking a few minutes to download all the recaps and now I'll have something to do at work...i mean, other than "work" of course.

VeritableHero
Aug 13th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Very excited to have We're Alive show up in my BeyondPod playlist again. Can't wait for Season 4!

Duffusmonkey
Aug 13th, 2013, 08:31 AM
I found the Season 3 Recap on stitcher but the Season 2 Recap is not showing up yet.

Listening to the Recap reminds me that I like how Tardust seems to be smarter that the rest of the mallers

Kc
Aug 13th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Listening to the Recap reminds me that I like how Tardust seems to be smarter that the rest of the mallers

Perhaps, the evil version of Datu?
Just putting it out there... I'll let you all do the rest.

And hopefully these long recaps will let people get more fill of We're Alive as we are still doing the 20+ minute episode models.

LiamKerrington
Aug 13th, 2013, 11:03 AM
I found the Season 3 Recap on stitcher but the Season 2 Recap is not showing up yet.

Hey Duffus ... On Feedburner the season2-recap is available. Here is the direct link to the file:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/itpc/wwwwaylandws/Wayland_Productions/Were_Alive_-_Podcast/rssxml/~5/DduRGTQcN9o/wa-racap-s2.mp3

Haven't listened to the files yet. Does "recap" mean that this is some kind of documentary material on the seasons - or new dialogues and material as kind of a director's cut with extras suggered with ice-cream?

Best wishes!
Liam

UndeadSweeper
Aug 13th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Thanks KC for the recap! I forgot about Datu the road warrior part.

Kc
Aug 13th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Haven't listened to the files yet. Does "recap" mean that this is some kind of documentary material on the seasons - or new dialogues and material as kind of a director's cut with extras suggered with ice-cream?

Recap just means they go over the old episode's key information.

OldtypeM87
Aug 13th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Perhaps, the evil version of Datu?

And hopefully these long recaps will let people get more fill of We're Alive as we are still doing the 20+ minute episode models.

Foreshadowing of a battle between Tardust and Datu in a battle of the engineers/mechanics.

Duffusmonkey
Aug 13th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Foreshadowing of a battle between Tardust and Datu in a battle of the engineers/mechanics.

I am an engineer and we always take the lead in the fight againsts mechanics, but eventually Mechanics beat us down with experience and win :(

Litmaster
Aug 14th, 2013, 06:14 AM
perhaps, the evil version of datu?

And hopefully these long recaps will let people get more fill of we're alive as we are still doing the 20+ minute episode models.

20 hour episodes?! Cool! That's great, kc!!!

scbubba
Aug 14th, 2013, 07:22 AM
20 hour episodes?! Cool! That's great, kc!!!

Hence the need for the fundraising/KickStarter thread.... ;)

Cabbage Patch
Aug 14th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Just finished listening to the Seasons 2 & 3 Recaps. So much WA goodness in such efficient packages! Is it my imagination, or were there new audio clips included in the Recaps? There were journal entries and bits of commentary by characters that I don't remember hearing before.

Kc
Aug 14th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Just finished listening to the Seasons 2 & 3 Recaps. So much WA goodness in such efficient packages! Is it my imagination, or were there new audio clips included in the Recaps? There were journal entries and bits of commentary by characters that I don't remember hearing before.

Nope, nothing new... all from the previous streams.