PDA

View Full Version : Return of the jumpers?

Monster mani
Jul 28th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Ok so season four I guess is going to be prety tough on the survivors I think. With the remaining little ones. And ink still out there. Why not through some jumpers back in the mix. Now what I would kind of like to see is a jumper take Robins out the helicopter door just when the survivors need him. Or take down the bird itself. What y'all think.

LiamKerrington
Jul 28th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Actually it is not too far fetched, right? Ink observed the heli-attack and has nothing to throw at it; all his minions are ground-combat-grunts - but nothing effective against airborne targets. Jumpers would or could make the deal - or something even more vicious: new Little Ones with jumper-capabilities ...

Best wishes!
Liam

Malador
Jul 28th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Or a behemoth throwing a little one at the chopper :)

Duffusmonkey
Jul 28th, 2013, 04:07 PM
I assumed that the Jumpers were an early attempt at runners or little ones and once they were killed off they were not replaced.

"When you assume you make an Ass out of You and Me" Benny Hill

Litmaster
Jul 28th, 2013, 07:28 PM
I already suggested to Kc the fine idea of a flock of flying Zombiedactyls, but he shot it down.

Humph....party pooper. Wouldn't know a good idea if it licked him in the nuts...

Duffusmonkey
Jul 28th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Some Canabalistin Human Undergroud Dwellers (CHUD) would be cool, diggers or Tremor Zombies, maybe swimmers that could jump sharks!

scbubba
Jul 29th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Or a behemoth throwing a little one at the chopper :)
Fastball Special!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/ZlELscs.jpg (http://imgur.com/ZlELscs)
Not my artwork. Borrowed from the internet

Monster mani
Jul 29th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Interesting adaptation of the little one ;-)

Gfresh
Jul 30th, 2013, 05:30 AM
I'd prefer to see the Zombehs in cardigans, jumpers are so last year

Monster mani
Aug 8th, 2013, 04:45 AM
Oh God.....

Duffusmonkey
Aug 8th, 2013, 10:43 AM
If Ink is smart he will breed "Climbers" next. Height has been used repeatedly for safety. The infected little ones are already built for climbing they just need a little practice and they will be coming through the roof of a safehouse near you.

whenallisdark
Sep 25th, 2013, 07:21 AM
how about a jumping behemoth? That would really spoil the party.

or

little ones mounted on the back of a cross between jumpers and runners, lets call them rumpers!

KC, if you're ever stuck for ideas, you know where I am