PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 Artwork Speculations

Witch_Doctor
Jul 24th, 2013, 09:56 AM
The artwork for season 4 is up and loaded with juicy tidbits for those of us who are clue-philes. Lets tear in to it, shall we?
I'll get the ball rolling.

Puppet master theme.
More tattoos of chemical and Voodoo symbols.
Mannequins representing Inklings? Humans? Zombies? EVERYBODY?
The Colony wall at the lower center.
X-rays of TOWTM's arms.
TOWTM is still wearing the suit.
*No visible damage or disfigurement on TOWTM's hands. (Unless the light shining on the left hand is actually light shining through a hole)
Possibly seven mannequins, the same as the remaining Inklings.

*If this character doesn't have a disfigured hand and the one seen by Riley in the Hospital does, then maybe there are two TOWTMS.
Edit:
I'll just go ahead and confirm that's the disfigurement... slightly lessened in this rendition.

Bakkie-Pleur
Jul 24th, 2013, 10:00 AM
I wish this guy would do some artwork, his comic Kranburn is just amazing!!

Witch_Doctor
Jul 24th, 2013, 10:02 AM
I wish this guy would do some artwork, his comic Kranburn is just amazing!!

Ha ha. i can see the background as being The Colony's wall.
edit: Just looked at your web link. That's a pretty good artist.

Bakkie-Pleur
Jul 24th, 2013, 10:11 AM
And I can see Burt Getting giving Scratch just one more little scratch in this way :D

http://img2.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/7/b/7b42d4aed52Nr.png

Bakkie-Pleur
Jul 24th, 2013, 10:16 AM
But on topic.. It looks like Ink is the big puppet master.. I just so hope that it's not going to be the case of killing the puppetmaster will also kills the puppets(zombies)

Kc
Jul 24th, 2013, 10:17 AM
*No visible damage or disfigurement on TOWTM's hands. (Unless the light shining on the left hand is actually light shining through a hole)

I'll just go ahead and confirm that's the disfigurement... slightly lessened in this rendition.

LiamKerrington
Jul 24th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Hi.

Puppet master theme.
More tattoos of chemical and Voodoo symbols.
The Colony wall at the lower center.
X-rays of TOWTM's arms.
TOWTM is still wearing the suit.
Possibly seven mannequins, the same as the remaining Inklings.

After having a very broad scope on the size of the zombocalypse first in season #2 (how far it spread south and how different zombies behaved) and in season #3 (the US-national and worldwide scope of it), this new season #4 artwork reconfigurates the focus: let's get back to where everything started - so let's focus on anything in/ around Los Angeles. But since most places of LA were already devastated or left alone (the Tower, the Arena; Dunbar, the Mall) The Colony will be the base of operations for the survivors and the target for Ink, the puppet-master.
The next thing I see is that the whole story around the survivors was and is about their struggle with Ink's army - the Arena, the second half of the War, Ink's first intrusion of the Tower, the "Hen"-recovery in the Hopsital ... It was always about the conflicts between humans striving and fighting for survival, while Ink's zombies aimed ... at survival or something else as well.
And over the many chapters and episodes it was established that Ink is the key-figure in this story - the key figure on the side of the zombies. We have an abstract understanding about some of the purposes of the Arena and the Hospital; especially regarding the Little Ones we theorize based on the safe assumption that the Little Ones are kind of a breed produced or at least supervised by Ink; and we also know that them zeehs follow Ink's orders - no matter what type of zeeh we speak of. So, that's what the puppeteer-theme seems to sum up.

But there is a wicked idea that has struck me as well: What, if the behavior and reactions of the remaining human survivors is actually something which falls under the control of Ink as well?

Liam

Litmaster
Jul 24th, 2013, 12:05 PM
No visible damage or disfigurement on TOWTM's hands. (Unless the light shining on the left hand is actually light shining through a hole)

*If this character doesn't have a disfigured hand and the one seen by Riley in the Hospital does, then maybe there are two TOWTMS.
Edit:

Of course! Remember the arrow Riley shot at the motherfucker that he caught in mid-flight? Well, it seems he didn't catch it so clean after all.....

#BLATANTJESUSALLUSION

Kc
Jul 24th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Of course! Remember the arrow Riley shot at the motherfucker that he caught in mid-flight? Well, it seems he didn't catch it so clean after all.....

#BLATANTJESUSALLUSION

Well, no. He got shot in chapter 11 in the hand. The extent of the damage would be worse than depicted.

Witch_Doctor
Jul 24th, 2013, 01:21 PM

#BLATANTJESUSALLUSION

Ah, but remember Burt shot him in the hand when he was running from the Tower.

Witch_Doctor
Jul 24th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Hi.
But there is a wicked idea that has struck me as well: What, if the behavior and reactions of the remaining human survivors is actually something which falls under the control of Ink as well?

Then Ink would be the ultimate puppet master.
Given the global scope of the outbreak, yet local scope of the L.A. special ones, I doubt Ink was the cause of the whole thing. Also, it seems too convenient that he would just happen to be the right person, in the right place at the right time to capitalize on it the way he has. Maybe a more plausible fit would that he KNEW about or some how predicted (not caused) the outbreak and its effects and was able to prepare for the Z-pocalypse. That could entail shielding himself from the effects yet protecting himself from the Zs. Maybe Ink is the key to a cure.

Talk about getting ahead of myself.

Litmaster
Jul 24th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Well, no. He got shot in chapter 11 in the hand. The extent of the damage would be worse than depicted.

Aha! And Burt confirmed that the Pinstriped dude who killed Paul was the same one on the roof of the diner that he took a shot at... the same who orchestrated the ambush of the Tower II people.... and probably the very same who orchestrated the same kind of ambush on the Mallers...

SO, this gives strong evidence that Ink and TOWTM is one and the same creature. Randy is second in command, but Ink is the Honcho!

"Holy Hell, this is fun!"

scbubba
Jul 25th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Love the artwork! So much to ponder in it. Each time I look at it I either notice something new or think it might mean something else.

My overarching thought on it is, of course, TOWTM has been playing with our heroes. Each time he has shown up, he could have made life soooo much worse for them but has held back? My theory is that he is testing, probing, assessing to find out what he can about them. I think this applies to the whole CJ "leave her" thing in Dunbar too.

TOWTM could be trying to use out heroes as entertainment for his creations. Maybe he wants them as practice. Could be that he is looking for something specific in the group for more experimentation. Whatever it is, he doesn't seem to be just bent on killing them out of hand.

I'm with WD on TOWTM not being the global mastermind/cause of the Zed outbreak. He is someone that was able to prepare for or just take advantage of the situation in LA. And take advantage he has.....

No matter what, I am frakkin' excited to be a month away from the season premier. As others have stated, Monday will have purpose once again!

Witch_Doctor
Jul 25th, 2013, 07:29 AM
My overarching thought on it is, of course, TOWTM has been playing with our heroes. Each time he has shown up, he could have made life soooo much worse for them but has held back? My theory is that he is testing, probing, assessing to find out what he can about them. I think this applies to the whole CJ "leave her" thing in Dunbar too.

This, plus Lizzy's comment about about being attacked when they are in large groups.
Check out what LiamKerrington says.

This was part of some of the discussions in the past ... And we still don't have a clear depiction of what might be the reason for this strange behavior.

I am not so certain about "exhausting" his ressources; considering the "army" that was and is available to Ink what are a couple of losses to kill a powerful enemy?
I would ask this: Would it be possible that Ink realizes "the strong" within the ranks of his enemies - CJ, Riley and Kalani - and expects them to gather others around them? This would imply a simple logic - a strict hierarchical thinking like this: "I let you live in order to 'allow' you to gather a group around you; and then we will meet again."

This btw. would actually be kind of "in line" with the season #4 picture mentioned on the other thread - Ink the puppeteer, even controlling his enemies along what Ink actually wants ... o_O

What would be the point in such a way of thinking? If Ink allows certain "alpha"-people to gather people around them he makes them the shepherds for his future food and allows him and his horde to save time and effort to go out hunting others as well. Just consider this: Nearly from the beginning on often the organized zombs have attacked groups of people in an organized fashion - the Tower, Dunbar, the convoys, now the Colony. True - on the first day it was a full mayhem on any level; but soon after that things calmed down the attacks of zombies were either kind of accidental (a survivor meets a zomb ...) or very well organized or planed ... And it was always Ink who made a conscious decision by 'saving' CJ or Riley and Kalani. And the more I think of it the more I think it is all about accepting them as strong survivors being capable of gathering more zombie-food and thus exploiting them in his and his horde's favor ...
(All this is very arguable ...)

Best wishes!
Liam

Bakkie-Pleur
Jul 25th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Everytime i look at the poster i have the feeling those 3 'drops' on each side of the hands have a meaning, but just cant figure out what.. Anyone else noticed them?

Witch_Doctor
Jul 25th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Everytime i look at the poster i have the feeling those 3 'drops' on each side of the hands have a meaning, but just cant figure out what.. Anyone else noticed them?

Yeah, I think they are the buttons on Ink's shirt sleeves. X-ray probably didn't penetrate them.

Witch_Doctor
Jul 25th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Any guesses as to why there is an x-ray image?

Litmaster
Jul 25th, 2013, 10:24 AM

Ink is trying to be more transparent in his accounting practices.

Thanks... I'll show myself out.

scbubba
Jul 25th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Because we are going to get an inside look at what makes him tick....

LiamKerrington
Jul 25th, 2013, 11:43 AM

Well ... I thought these are/ were/ could be the buttons at the sleeves of his shirt or suit-jacket ... Their position and symmetry made me guess something along this line ...

Malador
Jul 26th, 2013, 09:57 PM
The strings in the picture appear to be frayed, or possibly severed. This leads me to believe that Michael and company may reason out that the infected would be much less of a threat without Ink at the helm, and are going to seek him out in particular as their target. I would love it if they shoved KODI out of the chopper over the arena and blew the whole thing to hell.

LiamKerrington
Jul 26th, 2013, 11:47 PM
The strings in the picture appear to be frayed, or possibly severed. This leads me to believe that Michael and company may reason out that the infected would be much less of a threat without Ink at the helm, and are going to seek him out in particular as their target. I would love it if they shoved KODI out of the chopper over the arena and blew the whole thing to hell.

Now that you mention it... Very good observation!

nikvoodoo
Jul 27th, 2013, 04:28 AM
The arena has already been blown to hell. There's another building that may not survive the season...

LiamKerrington
Jul 27th, 2013, 04:51 AM
The arena has already been blown to hell. There's another building that may not survive the season...

Yeah, the Arena is pretty much down - at least heavily enough damaged that them zombos quite likely abandoned the place (according to Tardust they did not have enough tanker-rigs to blow the place to hell; and yet they did blow huge parts of it back into the abyss).
And with the other building you mean the spot marked with the huge red cross, I assume? But keep in mind: According to Dr. Jones never an X marks the spot ... ;)

Best wishes!
Liam

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jul 27th, 2013, 11:35 PM
...But keep in mind: According to Dr. Jones never an X marks the spot ... ;)

Best wishes!
Liam

Well, an X marked the spot in Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade,
my little Miss Elsa Schneider.

LiamKerrington
Jul 28th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Well, an X marked the spot in Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade,
my little Miss Elsa Schneider.

That, my dearest friend of all, was the Latin digit/ letter for the number of 10 ... :D

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jul 28th, 2013, 07:17 AM
That, my dearest friend of all, was the Latin digit/ letter for the number of 10 ... :D

Pure speculation! :D

Red Shirt
Aug 4th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Well, given that the production and anticipation for the premier of Season Four is significantly ramping up now, there is no better time like the present to make my sheepish, yet triumphant return to the forums. My apologies for my absence, I was distracted by an increased focus on job hunting, then the job itself...

Puppet master theme.

The first of the two things that jumped out at me is, as Malador pointed out (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?4600-Season-4-Artwork-Speculations&p=61375&viewfull=1#post61375), that the marionette strings are broken... this seems to imply to me that TOWTM is losing or is about to lose control of his legion and/or his manipulation of events and the remaining Humans is at an end.
If the puppets are meant to represent his zombie horde and/or the Inklings, to me it looks like that with their strings cut, they are falling and become useless and ineffectual. Without the Master and his control, the puppets become directionless.

X-rays of TOWTM's arms.

... and that creepy blue glow. A glow that first struck me as Cherenkov Radiation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation). Cherenkov Radiation is most commonly seen in nuclear reactors... This seems to portend a few possibilities:

The X-Raying of TOWTM's hands & arms seems that it may be a nod to the hospital that seems to have become his new base of operations... he may even be using an X-Ray machine in his nefarious experiments.
Cherenkov Radiation, nuclear blast, ect... centered around TOWTM, suggestion HE is Ground Zero.
Expansion in search of supplies and equipment leads to Camp Pendleton or an attempt to connect the Colony to electrical power brings them to the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Onofre_Nuclear_Generating_Station). Make what you will of that... showdown over an open and exposed reactor? (This idea seems a little silly though.)
As part of the offensive, Michael takes a page out of Kimmet's book and goes back to PANTEX himself.
I would love it if they shoved KODI out of the chopper over the arena and blew the whole thing to hell. The amount of C-4 that KODI can carry is insufficient to do any significant damage. Now, the EOD Robot Wiki (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=EOD+Robots) page suggest that KODI is a Talon model. However, given the conversations about KODI (and the noise it makes... in 33/1 it reminds Michael of Johnny-5), I think that it is a larger model that aught to be big enough to carry the physics package of a B-83. This gives Burt another movie quote opportunity... "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a88Z7YOh_us) Strap KODI with a B-83, remote pilot it to the hospital, squawking and "sweating" the entire way... and boom, LA gets a lot safer.

LiamKerrington
Aug 4th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Hi there,

and WELCOME BACK, Red Shirt!

... and that creepy blue glow. A glow that first struck me as Cherenkov Radiation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation). Cherenkov Radiation is most commonly seen in nuclear reactors... This seems to portend a few possibilities:

That made me think: What if this hints towards Radon Labs?

As part of the offensive, Michael takes a page out of Kimmet's book and goes back to PANTEX himself. The amount of C-4 that KODI can carry is insufficient to do any significant damage. Now, the EOD Robot Wiki (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=EOD+Robots) page suggest that KODI is a Talon model. However, given the conversations about KODI (and the noise it makes... in 33/1 it reminds Michael of Johnny-5), I think that it is a larger model that aught to be big enough to carry the physics package of a B-83. This gives Burt another movie quote opportunity... "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a88Z7YOh_us) Strap KODI with a B-83, remote pilot it to the hospital, squawking and "sweating" the entire way... and boom, LA gets a lot safer.[/LIST]

Sweet.

Best wishes!
Liam

Witch_Doctor
Aug 4th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Well, given that the production and anticipation for the premier of Season Four is significantly ramping up now, there is no better time like the present to make my sheepish, yet triumphant return to the forums. My apologies for my absence, I was distracted by an increased focus on job hunting, then the job itself...
[/LIST]

Welcome back Red Shirt! You certainly know how to make an entrance. In a horror movie you'll be the guy who everyone thought was dead but returns out of a closet or a ditch to bash some heads in and gives the survivors a fighting chance.

The first of the two things that jumped out at me is, as Malador pointed out (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?4600-Season-4-Artwork-Speculations&p=61375&viewfull=1#post61375), that the marionette strings are broken... this seems to imply to me that TOWTM is losing or is about to lose control of his legion and/or his manipulation of events and the remaining Humans is at an end.
If the puppets are meant to represent his zombie horde and/or the Inklings, to me it looks like that with their strings cut, they are falling and become useless and ineffectual. Without the Master and his control, the puppets become directionless.

Makes me wonder about the 12 Disciples-Last Supper analogy between the TOWTM & the Inklings. If I were a speculating man, I'd wonder if one would become a disobedient Judas.

The X-Raying of TOWTM's hands & arms seems that it may be a nod to the hospital that seems to have become his new base of operations... he may even be using an X-Ray machine in his nefarious experiments.
Cherenkov Radiation, nuclear blast, ect... centered around TOWTM, suggestion HE is Ground Zero.
Expansion in search of supplies and equipment leads to Camp Pendleton or an attempt to connect the Colony to electrical power brings them to the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Onofre_Nuclear_Generating_Station). Make what you will of that... showdown over an open and exposed reactor? (This idea seems a little silly though.)
As part of the offensive, Michael takes a page out of Kimmet's book and goes back to PANTEX himself. The amount of C-4 that KODI can carry is insufficient to do any significant damage. Now, the EOD Robot Wiki (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=EOD+Robots) page suggest that KODI is a Talon model. However, given the conversations about KODI (and the noise it makes... in 33/1 it reminds Michael of Johnny-5), I think that it is a larger model that aught to be big enough to carry the physics package of a B-83. This gives Burt another movie quote opportunity... "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a88Z7YOh_us) Strap KODI with a B-83, remote pilot it to the hospital, squawking and "sweating" the entire way... and boom, LA gets a lot safer.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Malador
Aug 4th, 2013, 05:13 PM
It looks like there are 6 puppets in the poster, not sure if that was just artistic design or a hidden symbology.

Witch_Doctor
Aug 4th, 2013, 07:19 PM
I count 3 on the right and 4 on the left. One of the ones on the left is only a head and arm/torso.

LiamKerrington
Aug 4th, 2013, 10:30 PM
The 7th puppet looks kind of weird - just a limb connected with the head, or stuff (the one farthest to the let ...) Not sure whether to treat it as a single puppet or not ... But why not.

Here some symbolism:
a) Regulars/ Biters, Runners, Jumpers, Smart Ones, Behemoths, Little Ones, Randy ...
b) 7 remaining Little Ones ... *dundunDUN*

Best wishes!
Liam

Malador
Aug 4th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Perhaps its a foreshadowing that 7 of the main characters will die.

scbubba
Aug 5th, 2013, 05:23 AM
The more I look at the artwork, the more I'm drawn to the xray of the arms. I see the regular looking arm bones. Makes me wonder if TOWTMs is an actual Zed or not. He's "more than human" for sure (jumping ability, running speed, ability to take punishment...).

I wonder if we don't have some sort of "Super Soldier" thing going on here. The original formula worked once but the creator was killed before it could be completely reproduced. Now, in an attempt to replicate it, the <insert organization nobody likes> has unleashed a form that creates more powerful humans - but at a cost!

Unforeseen problems include the infection aspect, loss of control of creations, evil genius alterations of formula for more nefarious purposes....

Please ignore the ramblings of the crazy old coot in the corner.... :tinfoil:

Witch_Doctor
Aug 5th, 2013, 05:45 AM
The 7th puppet looks kind of weird - just a limb connected with the head, or stuff (the one farthest to the let ...) Not sure whether to treat it as a single puppet or not ... But why not.

Here some symbolism:
a) Regulars/ Biters, Runners, Jumpers, Smart Ones, Behemoths, Little Ones, Randy ...
b) 7 remaining Little Ones ... *dundunDUN*

Best wishes!
Liam

Yeah, the crumpled one originally made me think of #5 but that idea didn't work very well. Also, very clever of you to notice #A on your list.

Perhaps its a foreshadowing that 7 of the main characters will die.

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

The more I look at the artwork, the more I'm drawn to the xray of the arms. I see the regular looking arm bones. Makes me wonder if TOWTMs is an actual Zed or not. He's "more than human" for sure (jumping ability, running speed, ability to take punishment...).

KC seemed to have left plenty of clues that this both could and couldn't be the case.
He talks.
He can reason.
Showed restraint in a couple of instances.
"Help us." - a sincere plea for help or was he just mimicking the screams of the others on the 3rd floor? (I'm gonna go with mimicking because he claims to be Paul after Saul mentions Paul's name. UNLESS, he was telling the soldiers that it was Paul laying on the floor. Screw it. I give up.)

Reps all around!

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Aug 5th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Ok, here is my crackpot theory concering the X:

Let's start, TOWTM tends to have a rather mobile lifestyle. Therefor, he has got a Macbook Air - which was introduced on January 15 2008 - just a couple of months prior to the events of z-day.

Well, it runs

http://img.netzwelt.de/article/2013/mac-os-x-mavericks-liegt-derzeit-nur-version-entwickler--ab-herbst-nutzer-ueber-app-store-herunterladen-bild-screenshot-applede-19583.png

Mac OS X. Striking symbolism, guys, hmm?!

Its hybrid kernel is partly based on BSD UNIX code. One of the main developers of BSD UNIX was Billy Joy who wrote Why the Future Doesn't Need Us (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_the_Future_Doesn%27t_Need_Us), in which he cites a scenario by Frank Herbert in order to address the "a potential nightmare scenario, in which a mad scientist creates a virus capable of wiping out humanity."

Joy knew that nobody would believe him unless he would provide a prove of concept. He therefor deliberately caused z-day, shaved his head, got tattooed over his whole body, got a nice suit and started the extinction of humankind. However, due to his excessive comsumption of LSD during the wild 1970s, his intelligence unintendedly deteriorated whilst eating a crack head's brain. So he is therefor only capable of uttering a few words... poor guy.

Witch_Doctor
Aug 5th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Ok, here is my crackpot theory concering the X:

Let's start, TOWTM tends to have a rather mobile lifestyle. Therefor, he has got a Macbook Air - which was introduced on January 15 2008 - just a couple of months prior to the events of z-day.

Well, it runs

http://img.netzwelt.de/article/2013/mac-os-x-mavericks-liegt-derzeit-nur-version-entwickler--ab-herbst-nutzer-ueber-app-store-herunterladen-bild-screenshot-applede-19583.png

Mac OS X. Striking symbolism, guys, hmm?!

Its hybrid kernel is partly based on BSD UNIX code. One of the main developers of BSD UNIX was Billy Joy who wrote Why the Future Doesn't Need Us (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_the_Future_Doesn%27t_Need_Us), in which he cites a scenario by Frank Herbert in order to address the "a potential nightmare scenario, in which a mad scientist creates a virus capable of wiping out humanity."

Joy knew that nobody would believe him unless he would provide a prove of concept. He therefor deliberately caused z-day, shaved his head, got tattooed over his whole body, got a nice suit and started the extinction of humankind. However, due to his excessive comsumption of LSD during the wild 1970s, his intelligence unintendedly deteriorated whilst eating a crack head's brain. So he is therefor only capable of uttering a few words... poor guy.

Well, I see one small tiny hole in your theory, and that is......... Sssssccccccrrrrrreeeeeaaaaccccchhhhh!!!!!!!! Whoa! Ha ha! You got me. Good one. :D

Grognaurd
Jan 1st, 2014, 05:46 AM
Ah, but remember Burt shot him in the hand when he was running from the Tower.

Wow, I missed this artwork. Good stuff. I do not know if KC did this on purpose as a tribute to those that served, but on my copy, Burt shoots on

The 11th chapter
The 11th minute
The 11th second

Eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month. World War One ended. We now know it is Veteran's Day

Footbutt
Jan 2nd, 2014, 09:45 AM
as i stumbled upon this thread via another thread...

...i got to thinkin': somebody mentioned the 'stigmata' hand and i thought about how there were 12 (known) Inklings (TOWTM's makings)...

so is TOWTM an (anti)christ-type character? he has his 12 followers (disciples) and the whole "overcome death" thing going on. plus the stigmata-looking wound and even the "Son of Man has no place to lay His head" vibe now going on.

Is Randy going to... betray him?

when will the "Last Supper" happen?

see how i can go on and on about this? haha