PDA

View Full Version : Can someone point me towards the episode that introduced the "little ones"?

hawken50
Jul 19th, 2013, 04:08 PM
And when they were dubbed "Lizzies Little ones"? I think I may have missed it.

Thanks!

EDIT: Well the hyperlink that appeared when I posted this answered the first half of my question, but I still don't know why they're called "lizzies"

Osiris
Jul 19th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Unless I'm wrong it has something to do with the audio diary that Lizzy recorded when she was tossed out, and subsequently kidnapped. I could be wrong though, but I'm pretty sure it's mentioned after the stadium is bombed.

Again, I could be wrong.

HardKor
Jul 19th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Osiris is right. The way I interpret it is this:

Angel and Kalani encounter the Little Ones for the first time at the reserve base. They describe them to Skittles who says "I think I'll call those 'Little Ones.'" Angel and Kalani then make it back to The Tower and describe what happened. Then Lizzy gets kicked out of The Tower, captured by the Mallers, and attacked by the Little Ones (no. 5). She describes no. 5 in her audio diary. Saul goes searching for Lizzy and finds her audio diary and hears the description on the Little Ones on it, and since he was so out of it before this was probably the first time he had heard of the Little Ones so he starts to think of them as "Lizzy's Little Ones."

So Angel and Kalani encountered them first, Skittles named them, but Lizzy was the first one to really get a good, up close, look at them.

LiamKerrington
Jul 20th, 2013, 12:03 AM
What Hardcore says. These are the first acknowledged encounters - meaning: these are the encounters in which survivors met the beasts and realized them.
But there was one situation in which two survivors heard Little Ones, without recognizing them, because they simply did not know what to look for or how to treat certain information ... But I think this does not qualify to answer your question.

In chapters and episodes:
First encounter without realizing (Angel, Riley): #10-1
First encounter (Angel, Kalani, Duncan): #17-1, #17-3
First close description (Lizzy, Tardust, Bricks): #21-1

LiamKerrington
Jul 20th, 2013, 12:20 AM
And when they were dubbed "Lizzies Little ones"?

By Duncan in #17-3.

Witch_Doctor
Jul 20th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Ode to Little Ones

Lizzie said it, sticking to it
Skittles said it, beat Lizzie to it
Name doesn't work, said Victor, Screw it
I call them Inklings, Now everybody do it

- D.W. Witch Doctor

Osiris
Jul 20th, 2013, 09:25 AM
We're all glossing over the most important of the facts here.

Osiris is right.

Grognaurd
Aug 20th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Aside from Osiris being right and all, and building on Liam's nice work, we should also include Riley and Kalani and the hospital. The nail clippings on the floor and probably the location where they were "Inked".