PDA

View Full Version : Hey Nik!

Osiris
Jul 13th, 2013, 06:13 PM
What can we expect from WND's final season?

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that with the end of We're Alive that we're going to also see an end to We're Not Dead. So . . . without giving anything away, do you have anything special in the works for the end of the end? Perhaps special guests? Giveaways? Taco recipes?

Inquiring fans want to know.

nikvoodoo
Jul 16th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Not sure. Just because we don't have the show to talk about doesn't mean is over. There are plenty of cast members to talk to that's for certain!

I'm more likely to give a recipe for garbage plates, a Rochester delicacy, and buffalo wing sauce. Not HOT WINGS as another host would have you believe.

Ceincaled
Jul 16th, 2013, 06:36 AM
I think there is a decent amount of material to keep WND going after WA is complete. The hosts can help us fans keep tabs on the cast and crew and their next projects after WA, have nostalgic episodes with guests to discuss favorite characters, episodes, funniest moments, scariest moments, what they will miss the most, etc, not to mention all of the interviews that could be done with the cast and crew. There might not be enough material to keep going for months and months, but I definitely don't think it will end with WA.

Now I'm all excited! :D

Osiris
Jul 16th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Not sure. Just because we don't have the show to talk about doesn't mean is over. There are plenty of cast members to talk to that's for certain!

I'm more likely to give a recipe for garbage plates, a Rochester delicacy, and buffalo wing sauce. Not HOT WINGS as another host would have you believe.

Somebody ought to push that broad out of her gamer chair and get her ass behind a mic. It's just not the same without Britt.

Ceincaled
Jul 16th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Somebody ought to push that broad out of her gamer chair and get her ass behind a mic. It's just not the same without Britt.

I second the motion.

Osiris
Jul 16th, 2013, 08:26 AM
She used to visit us here on the boards . . . but now she hates us because we're not gamers. :(

Ceincaled
Jul 16th, 2013, 09:19 AM
She used to visit us here on the boards . . . but now she hates us because we're not gamers. :(

Well, some of us aren't, anyways. :)

Osiris
Jul 16th, 2013, 09:27 AM
I'm not. :( And I'm pretty sure that Britt thinks I suck because of it. Which I have to admit . . . it hurts a bit--no it doesn't. I made that up. I feel nothing. But for realsies, nik . . . bring back the blonde.

LiamKerrington
Jul 16th, 2013, 09:33 AM
But for realsies, nik . . . bring back the blonde.

+1

YetAnotherBloodyCheek
Jul 22nd, 2013, 03:44 AM
I'm not. :( And I'm pretty sure that Britt thinks I suck because of it. Which I have to admit . . . it hurts a bit--no it doesn't. I made that up. I feel nothing. But for realsies, nik . . . bring back the blonde.

Yeah, I really miss the blonde girl, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoj-tJEDeZg