PDA

View Full Version : site suggestions

werewolf
Jul 9th, 2013, 06:07 PM
after finishing the series once again. I lost count on how many times i had listen to it. I think the forum site needs to be jazzed up a bit.
like maybe: have some fire damage one day, some of the doors taken off, some blown out holes in the walls. maybe even have a zombie running towards you.
what do you all think?:excited::hammer:

turbo
Jul 9th, 2013, 07:29 PM
That would be interesting, make it an animated zombie gif running towards you

Robzombie
Jul 9th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Yeah, the tower was blown to hell and is nothing but rubble now...that banner needs updating.

IamPaul
Jul 12th, 2013, 06:28 PM
The banner could be a view from a watch tower at the colony, looking in the distance at Ink and Randy with the army of Zombies behind him.

LiamKerrington
Jul 14th, 2013, 05:22 AM
First of a question: Do you speak of the banner on www.zombiepodcast.com or www.zombiepodcast.com/forum???

Anyway: I think the banner is somewhat iconic for the WA show - especially since this Tower is part of the show for two whole seasons; and even in the third season it becomes part of the storytelling.
Also new WA fans won't know what's gonna happen to it ... So keep it the way it was in the very beginning ...
Finally: There will be more references to the Tower - this is what my p*ss told me in the morning ...

So I'd say: stick with it.

IamPaul
Jul 14th, 2013, 12:54 PM
I guess I was thinking for the above banner for the forums. Did not even think of the main site.

Kc
Jul 15th, 2013, 04:54 PM
It could also represent Dunbar.