PDA

View Full Version : i dont know if this has been posted before or not.

werewolf
Jul 5th, 2013, 07:04 PM
anyway as I am listening to the 1st season of we're alive. there was something that caught my attention.
it was when Riley, Micheal,Datu and Angel were going to use the tracker to find were the zombies held up.
Riley said that she a reason why she was going. what was that reason.
was it to tell Angel something?

and will we ever learn more about Micheal, and Randy at the pumping station?:yay:

Robzombie
Jul 5th, 2013, 07:15 PM
anyway as I am listening to the 1st season of we're alive. there was something that caught my attention.
it was when Riley, Micheal,Datu and Angel were going to use the tracker to find were the zombies held up.
Riley said that she a reason why she was going. what was that reason.
was it to tell Angel something?

and will we ever learn more about Micheal, and Randy at the pumping station?:yay:

Yeah it was never really said specifically as to why...it had to be inferred by the listener, and what I inferred from that myself was just that she did care about him, perhaps more than she had normally cared about a man before and that's why she was not clear even to herself in saying it.

Witch_Doctor
Jul 6th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Yeah it was never really said specifically as to why...it had to be inferred by the listener, and what I inferred from that myself was just that she did care about him, perhaps more than she had normally cared about a man before and that's why she was not clear even to herself in saying it.

Yeah, at first listen i thought it was to stay close to Angel or to be proactive in the zombie fight.